Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your guild name?

Go down 
+17
Nimmie1400
Jam_Tart
Phantomduck
Daevor
ffate
Chinsky
Klothos
luckywalker07
Souli~
iDream231
gorky
Jen
Linabella
Neoshaman
Little_Mo
Minoes
MalauKnight
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

What is your guild name? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:31 am

=( but... but... I can't get any of my friends on here, they arn't forum friendly. And on Bijou i'll feel like too much of a noob. She only lvl 5..... nuuuuuuuuuu I can't decide!!!
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Jecias
Nublet
Jecias

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:14 pm

ummmm I am a proud member of....CLOTH!!! yeah!!! uuggh!!!! GET SOME!!! ^^ lol
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:18 pm

=.= I can't guys I can't join Bijou, its just you play while I sleep and I play while you sleep, i'd never see you. It's not worth the hastle.
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:32 am

Where you from, Jammy? (Other than tapping on the roof of Malau's box)
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:10 am

silly daevor.. jammy, you're in nz and im in malaysia.. you're about like 3-4 hours ahead of me so i should still be on if you play...

ps. jec is known for his antics especially at wedding .___.
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:10 am

which guild you in Malau? Cloth or round table? I went on Bijou, me decided Fridays are Bijou days!! SO I lvl very slowly, because I give it one day a week. My studys will get hard this year as I am trying to impresse and get some of my tests out the way early.

Ps. ..... I want to meet u ingame Very Happy trying to find power pack for the laptop it lost battery power can't turn it on.
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:58 pm

Join TRT's Aca, we have people from all time zone Very Happy

Or Malau's Aca, it's Fires_Of_Heaven Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:24 pm

Most of Cloth atm is Europe and Asia, Americans and those timezones are a minority XD
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:18 am

As guild master of The_Round_Table, I hereby cordially invite you to join The_Round_Table academy, and once you graduate, you are invited to join The_Round_Table guild, where everyone's opinion counts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:33 am

ohhh thanks Daevor, I tried today to join but it said it was full so I might try again
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:13 pm

His academy is stuff Razz

Ours has spaces *puppy eyes*
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:49 pm

*slaps min min on the wrist* Don't be trying to steal my dear potential academites ._.

Anywayzzzzz, I am most honoured at your interest in joining my academy.
I kicked out some of our storage chars from the academy, so you should be able to join now.

~Daevor, The Devoted
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:07 pm

*cough* ehem *clears throat......

Step aside Cloth and TRT, Fires_Of_Heaven coming thru.... Our academy is pretty much quiet so there are plenty of space inside, if not I'll make some cuz they're just mostly our alts anyways.... Meh, I can put you in the main guild if you want, don't really matter us. You are more than welcome to join in as the guild is quite friendly and warm.

But honestly, Cloth, TRT, Minerva, and Pure of Heart are also good guilds. Not sure how full their guild/academies are but I know the members there are quite welcoming and friendly. (but watch out for min, she will tempt and torture you with triple choc chip cookies Wink *stares*) And I know one member of TRT who's known for the talkative nature, XLOVE2X (or however you spell her ign). She's just a chatterbox where ever she goes, ain't that right TRT? :p
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:27 pm

MalauKnight wrote:
*cough* ehem *clears throat......

But honestly, Cloth, TRT, Minerva, and Pure of Heart are also good guilds. Not sure how full their guild/academies are but I know the members there are quite welcoming and friendly. (but watch out for min, she will tempt and torture you with triple choc chip cookies Wink *stares*) And I know one member of TRT who's known for the talkative nature, XLOVE2X (or however you spell her ign). She's just a chatterbox where ever she goes, ain't that right TRT? :p

lolz malau, but min and xLOVE2 are realy sweet ppl. LOVE can chat a lot, but thats LOVE.
Back to top Go down
juNebug
Nublet
juNebug

Female
Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:56 pm

cloth cloth xD

and yes! Pure of heart too.

sorry min, im undecided upon loyalty sometimes xD
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:28 pm

=.= this is bugging, too many of you guys. Ahhh I actually play on my friends account as she retired sooo the name isn't Jam_Tart like it is on my actual account. But like... I don't know I was on a role till dad took my power pack so I can't play for a while.
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:19 am

Arfff Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jecias
Nublet
Jecias

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:48 pm

Come to Bijou and join the Cloth fest ^^.....I'll even throw in a free lap dance just for j00 ^^*winks* lol
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:56 am

I'm in The_Round_Table, i think i'll stay because to catch you guys I have to get up early and go to bed ontime which is "good" for me...
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:53 am

Wow! The_Round_Table is honoured and pleased to have such a well-respected player join it's academy/guild. I hope you are thoroughly enjoying yourself, and, like Honoured Little One said yesterday, if you need anything, just ask.

~Daevor, The Devoted
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:48 am

Welcome Razz I'l lsee you there sometime then Smile
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:35 am

First need your time zone, that way i'll know if there's a possibility of you being on ^^
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:36 pm

Europe Razz
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:41 am

damn, thanks Min, now your 12 hours behind me. What time do you usually play?
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:17 am

daytime... I get up around 11 and switch to PW around 8 pm XD

Somewhere in those times i might be on Miloda Razz I'm playing here more now though, to plvl my nub cleric in duallogging Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your guild name?   What is your guild name? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your guild name?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next