Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Me recruiting for guild, Stupid_Reasons on Teva!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Me recruiting for guild, Stupid_Reasons on Teva! Empty
PostSubject: Me recruiting for guild, Stupid_Reasons on Teva!   Me recruiting for guild, Stupid_Reasons on Teva! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:28 am

K my friend has made this guild called Stupid_Reasons,
she has been having trouble getting it up and running and was wondering if anyone on teva would like to join.
If thats so leave your Ing and time zone so she can know when to find you Very Happy

Make sure you put the requests in quote form, or else they may get lost in the thread.

This thread is not just for the guild requests feel free to just chat or give ideas on how she can get the guild advertised.
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Me recruiting for guild, Stupid_Reasons on Teva!   Me recruiting for guild, Stupid_Reasons on Teva! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:50 am

May I make a suggestion?? Instead of just saying that you guys are recruiting, why not tell a bit more about Stupid_Reasons. That way it will give others an idea of what your guild is about.. Very Happy

Personally, I don't have any chars in teva, but if u give me a good enough reason, i might just make one :p
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Me recruiting for guild, Stupid_Reasons on Teva!   Me recruiting for guild, Stupid_Reasons on Teva! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:41 am

Dear Jam_Tart

I know this is not quite the kind of reply you were looking for, but I would not join a guild called "Stupid_Reasons". The name of the guild I join must be a name I can be proud of, and, frankly, "Stupid_Reasons" falls far short of the mark.

My apologies if I have offended you/your friend in any way. Please don't take this post the wrong way.

Kind regards,
Daevor, The Devoted
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Me recruiting for guild, Stupid_Reasons on Teva!   Me recruiting for guild, Stupid_Reasons on Teva! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:52 am

LOL my friend made a poll and Stupid_Reasons came out on top so thats what she went with, but frankly she doesn't really have the courage to recruit strangers and stuff. The fact was she wanted something that would catch your attention, Stupid_Reasons she felt was an awesome name but she misses being able to talk to all her friends from her last guild so we're hopeing she can get people to join soon.
Malau, I don't really have a reason for you to make a char on Teva, the guild is ment to be all about fun, to meet new people and so on but like, untill she just recruits random people this will never happen.
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Me recruiting for guild, Stupid_Reasons on Teva!   Me recruiting for guild, Stupid_Reasons on Teva! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:26 pm

Jam_Tart wrote:
LOL my friend made a poll and Stupid_Reasons came out on top so thats what she went with, but frankly she doesn't really have the courage to recruit strangers and stuff. The fact was she wanted something that would catch your attention, Stupid_Reasons she felt was an awesome name but she misses being able to talk to all her friends from her last guild so we're hopeing she can get people to join soon.
Malau, I don't really have a reason for you to make a char on Teva, the guild is ment to be all about fun, to meet new people and so on but like, untill she just recruits random people this will never happen.

awww poor her... you know what, ill make a char on teva just for that.... ill drop by every now and then since im mostly in bijou.... how about bringing her over to bijou???
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Me recruiting for guild, Stupid_Reasons on Teva!   Me recruiting for guild, Stupid_Reasons on Teva! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:14 am

She has a fighter on Bijou Very Happy only lvl 15 though she never gets round to playing, my brother got onto my account and deleted my lvl 36 cleric so I had to start again but it would be nice to see you online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me recruiting for guild, Stupid_Reasons on Teva!   Me recruiting for guild, Stupid_Reasons on Teva! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me recruiting for guild, Stupid_Reasons on Teva!
Page 1 of 1