Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is most important in a guild?

Go down 
+8
ffate
Linabella
Jam_Tart
Zegaii
Chinsky
Little_Mo
MalauKnight
Minoes
12 posters

High lvl players
What is most important in a guild? Vote_lcap0%What is most important in a guild? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lots of guildwars
What is most important in a guild? Vote_lcap0%What is most important in a guild? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Helping eachother
What is most important in a guild? Vote_lcap39%What is most important in a guild? Vote_rcap
 39% [ 7 ]
Guildevents
What is most important in a guild? Vote_lcap11%What is most important in a guild? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Active chat
What is most important in a guild? Vote_lcap22%What is most important in a guild? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Friends
What is most important in a guild? Vote_lcap28%What is most important in a guild? Vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Escaping random guild invites
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

What is most important in a guild? Empty
PostSubject: What is most important in a guild?   What is most important in a guild? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:55 am

What is, to you, the most important in a guild?

Do you go for strength, fun, socializing? Let it be known!

I personally go for the chat :3
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: What is most important in a guild?   What is most important in a guild? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:44 am

psshhh, high lvls, wars... who needs them.... True strength comes not from having the highest lvls in a guild or winning countless wars, but true strength comes in knowing that you can help those around you feel better about themselves and in turn they will help you feel better about yourself. Strength also comes in NOT fighting.

That's why Fires stresses on having fun, being honest, and friendship. That's why we always have events, chatting and spamming guild and academy chat, friendship, oh and cookies of course!!!!! I WANT TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES!!! *stares at min*
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: What is most important in a guild?   What is most important in a guild? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:46 am

I voted Guild events, but I would have vote helping each others too, because for me one thing lead to the other...

Because events are good for multiple things :

- getting to know your fellow guildies : in a big guild, sometimes you discover someone who never talk, and you're like "WTF, she's in my guild o_O" and simply be able to have a conv instead of just "Hi !" "Oh Hai, how are you?" "Good and you?" "I'm good" ... long silence ... until another guildie join...

- change from the grinding and fail KQ
Back to top Go down
Chinsky
Epic Phail!

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: What is most important in a guild?   What is most important in a guild? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:47 pm

Friends and active chat I guess. They are most important. I want a guild to have a strong bond too, which in the poll fall possibly under the "Friends" category. I like a guild with a close relationship pretty much similar to a family that does not worry if they are the strongest or what not. Helping each other is something I dont require in a guild but it usually comes along when there's a strong bond shared by all the members. I want a guild that is as fun as possible that would be open to do crazy things once in a while instead of just boring grinding , talk about items, show-off, etc etc.

I also dont want a serious guild lol, that has status to maintain or what not. >.< When they take things too seriously, it becomes less fun imo, and the pressure increases x.x ...
Back to top Go down
Zegaii
Balloon Popper ><
Zegaii

Male
Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: What is most important in a guild?   What is most important in a guild? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:35 pm

I'm with Chins on this one, to me the bond within the guild is everything. Without a strong bond you have just a loosely connected guild that eventually breaks apart.
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What is most important in a guild?   What is most important in a guild? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:14 am

Ok I have to say that within a guild you will have the odd people who dont get along the stronger people and the weaker people, the smart and the not quite as smart but when I boils down to it the best part of a guild is the variety. The fact that not to characters are the same, some laugh at your jokes others think your stupid and thats what I love. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Linabella
Paper

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: What is most important in a guild?   What is most important in a guild? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:35 am

i think its friends because without friends then what is a guild really? .. a bunch of strangers who never talk to eachother or are completely mean and rude? .. no ..friends is what makes a guild ^^
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795

PostSubject: Re: What is most important in a guild?   What is most important in a guild? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:17 am

Jam_Tart wrote:
Ok I have to say that within a guild you will have the odd people who dont get along the stronger people and the weaker people, the smart and the not quite as smart but when I boils down to it the best part of a guild is the variety. The fact that not to characters are the same, some laugh at your jokes others think your stupid and thats what I love. Smile

interesting point here. Well, I think that's also the reason why guilds can be so much fun... Just the variety of people in there is just too fun.. But good thing the noisy ones in Fires are always joking around.... (mostly picking on me) >.<
Back to top Go down
ffate
Paper
ffate

Female
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: What is most important in a guild?   What is most important in a guild? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:26 pm

methinks its friends too, and with friends you get active chat, helping each other, so yah Razz
Back to top Go down
gorky
Paper
gorky

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: What is most important in a guild?   What is most important in a guild? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:04 pm

all.
Back to top Go down
Klothos
Nublet

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: What is most important in a guild?   What is most important in a guild? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:40 pm

Ha Ha -- being guildless, I would love to say Avoiding Random Guild invites but I think Helping Each Other is the most important aspect
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: What is most important in a guild?   What is most important in a guild? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:02 pm

Trust.
Back to top Go down
Eria_Daisy_Aoi
Epic Phail!

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: What is most important in a guild?   What is most important in a guild? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:28 am

Umm friendship Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: What is most important in a guild?   What is most important in a guild? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:13 am

Really anything that counters arguments and boasting. Me friends guild she made was so annoying at first because she invited these newbies who were fighting, asking them if they were interested in being in her guild. Not many were active and so there is not much comunication within the guild. She hoping it will improve.
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is most important in a guild?   What is most important in a guild? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1