Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are YOU afraid of...?

Go down 
+9
Jam_Tart
Daevor
Chinsky
ffate
Linabella
Little_Mo
MalauKnight
Minoes
Neoshaman
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:09 pm

>.>

<.<

actually I know what Neo is afraid of... *smirk* but I'm keeping that for blackmailing purposes so when he rules the world, I'll just take it from him without doing any work... Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Linabella
Paper

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:29 pm

what a good well thought out plan malau =o i wanna know what neo's afraid of o.o
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:33 pm

can't tell ya... its uber secret.. kekekeke..... im keeping it safe in my back pocket Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:41 pm

Pfffffttt, nobody knows my secret fears besides toads and Charlie Chaplin...

... you`re not gonna attack me with toads, are you?

... ARE YOU? Shocked
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:45 pm

i ono....... *hides toads with mo*

besides, don't really need toads for what i have in my back pocket... *grins*

wonder what else im afraid off... hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Linabella
Paper

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:21 pm

malaus afraid of lina hating him =o but good thing is lina will never hate malau <3 =O
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:02 am

O.O why would you want to hate meh!!! >.<

*licks*
Back to top Go down
Linabella
Paper

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:41 pm

hehe i could never hate malau Razz *licks* ^^

nice siggy btw malau =o *approaches with caution* o.o
Back to top Go down
Chinsky
Epic Phail!

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:14 pm

Hmm, my greatest fear is to missed on my true love ~ LMAO (mushy-ness overwhelming @_@) ? Actually the idea of regret scares me too much in about anything ;D

Ahh, for the little things I hate anything that crawls ._. snakes, worms, leech... you name it >.>

I also don't like deep water~ I fear serious painful bone injuries ~ hmm that's about it I think xD
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:18 pm

cockroaches (not really afraid of them, they just freak me out), enclosed spaceswithout a way to exit (ya, basically claustrophobia, elevators included), and very loud sounds (close-by thunder gets my hearts uncontrollably thumping).
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:38 am

Oh god where do I start? K i'm mild claustrophobia, wont panik as much as most but heart rate will go up, and I might faint if there's no exit.
I HATE spiders not even the household daddylonglegs, even mosquitoes freak me out (but they have like 8 legs so I call them flying spiders)
Umm chuck norris at one point xD, when I was like 5 his hair scared me. I faint at the sight of alot of blood more other peoples then mine.
Thats not that much but they the worst, I WAS afraid of heights i'm slowly getting over that one.
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:45 pm

i've just realised something that im afraid of.... im afraid that my work is never good enough.... which explains why i never do anything half hearted >.< which can be problematic and a nuisance at times.... @.@
Back to top Go down
toonie
Epic Phail!
toonie

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:22 pm

i'm scared of death, but not my own

i don't think i could handle it if anyone really close to me passed away, i'd lose my mind.

=\

that and water =] toonie can't swim =]
Back to top Go down
juNebug
Nublet
juNebug

Female
Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:55 am

i'm afraid of pigeons. yes. ._.

-runs and hide-
Back to top Go down
ffate
Paper
ffate

Female
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:08 pm

I heard Pigeons poop if you scare them ._.
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:58 pm

juNebug wrote:
i'm afraid of pigeons. yes. ._.

-runs and hide-

I once had a girlfriend who was TERRIFIED of pigeons. If we were walking down the street, and one of them decided to step in front of us, I had to scare it away for her to pass *Sigh*

It was fun to see how she freaked out when one flew near her, she was so cute, hahaha~!
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:51 am

You find cuteness in people freaking out, well you should come to my house and throw a spider at me. I'll run of screaming, i'd get in my room throw off my clothes and change them just in case the spider left germs on it. Never plonk me on a high ledge as i'll curl up into a ball and start repeating to myself "you are not high up, you are not high up, you are not high up" Put me in the ocean and i'll start pounding towards the beach. What else? Ahh put me infront of a crowd and i'll go all mushy and put on my nervous voice. Mum hates it, says I sound terrible. I can't even tell i'm using it. There's so much else, I don't think I can list them though. It probably sounds a bit random but I am afraid of both enclosed spaces and wide open spaces, I don't like the fact i'm enclosed there, but I don't like the fact I can be seen from ages away. There are alot of other things.
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:24 pm

I discovered I'm afraid of being surprised by someone lurking on the backseat of my car. Before I get in I always check if there isn't anyone on the backseat @.@
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:25 am

O.O ouch I have a thing of checking under my pillows for spiders before I got to bed. I woke up one morning and there was a black widdow sitting next to my head. Seemed like it didn't like being suished by my head.
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:02 pm

Oh eww that is so gross x.x

I once squished a spider with my bare knee (i got all goo on me) because it was on the underside of the table -.- Silly spiders hide where you accidentally kill them...

But um... if you're afraid of closed ánd open spaces... where can you be? O.O Or is it only in extreme circumstances like small rooms or open fields?
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:31 pm

I can't sit squished three to a seat on a bus anywhere but hanging into the isle. Small rooms are all right as long as there is room for me to dance.
And in the wide open spaces only if i'm alone. That was a scary day. This stranger came up to me because i'd been dancing I can't remember what he said but i'd run away anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:12 pm

Minoes wrote:
How about elevators?

I'm afraid of elevators i mostly use the stairs but if it't to high i use the elevator and only enter the elevator if my bf if is with me (he is there to calm me down if it would stop, to help me breathe, cuz i would panic alot).

Oh when it is somewhere realy busy i can't handle it aswell, cuz i can't breathe there.
And in the bus aswall, if i don't drive something myself u won't easely find me there. cuz i need to have controle over everething or else get a mental breakdown and get paniced and i just would cry.

yes i know there is nothing to be afraid of but i have these things.
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:03 am

I have to sit within the first 5 rows of the bus if it's raining, elevators for us here in NZ you can't see anything, they are like 4 walls of mirrors. But Nimmie I understand you completely. I almost broke down on a bus, it was a long hour and a half drive and I got stuck in the middle of a fat woman and her kid they talked over my head and I just broke down, everyone stared at me till we stopped the bus so I could have air. It was embarassing but it helped so much.
Back to top Go down
Jecias
Nublet
Jecias

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:26 pm

Hahahaha fears are funny.....I has nooo fear!!!!*lies*

umm....well......my most biggest fear is that......all of our human insecurities will get the best of us....and the world will sease to exist.....in other words.....I'm afraid that our own human fears of each other...will end up destroying this beautiful diverse world ^^

now....to a more personal fear....I have always been afraid...of being alone in my room...and then opening my curtian just to check the weather outside or what eva......only find myself looking into the eyes of a burgular ready to come in my house....lol..yup....that's mah fear ^^

Ofcouse after I realize that the bastard is trying to get in mah house I'll grab my trustie bat and beat em like there is no tommorow ^^
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:38 pm

O.O ok then i'll have to hold that off....... I don't like bats to the head, I did it at training once and had to sit down. I also had a ball hit me in the head only minutes later going bout 80 kilometres an hour, (yea that would be diff for those who use miles but I use these. ) And It has teken me some time to get over fast moving balls since but I am now one of the best catchers in the team, I could be backstop if I liked the position, but I don't another fear of mine. Screwing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are YOU afraid of...?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiesta United :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: