Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are YOU afraid of...?

Go down 
+9
Jam_Tart
Daevor
Chinsky
ffate
Linabella
Little_Mo
MalauKnight
Minoes
Neoshaman
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-11-01

What are YOU afraid of...? Empty
PostSubject: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:02 pm

That`s right guys, I haven`t seen Chuck Norris on our member list, so I`m gonna assume everyone here has something (Or some things) they`re afraid of, so please, share...!

I`ll go first: Ever since I was born, I`ve been afraid of TOADS. That`s right, toads. Not frogs. Frogs are cool, since they look a bit like toads they make me uneasy, but they`re pretty nifty anyways. Now, toads... *Shudder* Campsites at night have always been a nightmare for me, specially when i had to go to the bathroom. The lights were on, meaning the insects where near the lights, meaning the toads were near the insects... *Goosebumps* Darn, I never got over that phobia. My bro always used this weakness of mine against me... snif... snif... *Sigh*

And as an extra, I`ll let you all know that when I was little (Meaning: I`m not afraid of this anymore) I was seriously afraid of CHARLES CHAPLIN. Seriously, he creeped-me-out. I have a dream I`ll tell you later, but for now I`ll tell you I`ve gotten over him

Now it`s your turn! C`mon, c`mon, don`t be afraid... kukukuku...
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:07 pm

Haha!

Um, I'm afraid of big knives with a smooth blade (so not those bread-knives) and i refuse to touch mirrors... I'm afraid of more things but these came to mind atm ^^

No really big fears... I am uneasy around big running spiders but that's it in the animal-department.
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:14 am

believe it or not, my biggest fear is losing control of myself.... As in have a mental breakdown and completely lose myself....

Other than that, not really afraid of much things... Oh, one more thing, i do get slightly freaked out when it comes to spirit since my younger brother can see and i can sense them at times... >.<
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:03 am

Shocked

mmm not sure what is my biggest fear...

I can't stand to think about the universe, I'm affraid of spiders, I'm claustrophobic...

>.<
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:07 am

MalauKnight wrote:
believe it or not, my biggest fear is losing control of myself.... As in have a mental breakdown and completely lose myself....

Yes, i fear that too. That is why i absolutely don't take drugs and only little tiny bits of alcohol. I wanna keep in control ^^
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:36 pm

Little_Mo wrote:
Shocked

mmm not sure what is my biggest fear...

I can't stand to think about the universe, I'm affraid of spiders, I'm claustrophobic...

>.<

universe??? interesting.. and clautrophobic eh???? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

*kidnaps and put in a small room with me* Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:38 pm

Well, the thing is to always know a way to exit...

I can be in a small room as long as I can exit on my own

But put me in it and lock it behind me and I'll go crazy and create havoc to get out...
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:46 pm

How about elevators?
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:50 pm

I'm more and more shifty when I take them...

I can still, but I think that in a few years I wouldn't be able to anymore...

It runs in the family... I had an aunt who was like me when she was young, just couldn't get locked in a room, and at the end, she couldn't even wear some necklaces, couldn't sleep without the key of her home in her hand...

It's a thing that starts small and worsen as you grow old >.<
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:52 pm

>.< hehehehe

/w min: let's kidnap mo.. Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:19 pm

Hey I want in on the fun too!! Look, I brought handcuffs!
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:20 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:21 pm

ooh handcuffs! Kinky!
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:40 pm

ok, lets all kidnap mo then..... ill lure him by being topless, min, you get the cookies, neo, you cuff her.... then Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

wonder what else im afraid off... hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:42 pm

MalauKnight wrote:
ok, lets all kidnap mo then..... ill lure him by being topless, min, you get the cookies, neo, you cuff her.... then Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

EXCUSE ME ???

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:46 pm

Guys, I think she heard us...
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:47 pm

Psh, like you were being quiet pshh

I'm awesome rememeber ? Cool
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:47 pm

Little_Mo wrote:
MalauKnight wrote:

EXCUSE ME ???

Shocked

im sorry love, i meant her.... sorry!!!! am multitasking >.<

now im scared of mo!! LOLS!
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:00 pm

mmmm that's better

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Linabella
Paper

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:33 am

i'm claustrophobic also x.x .. once my cousin locked me in a chest thingy D: i was FREAKING out x.x

i also have a very horrible fear of heights ._. .. i'm afraid of the second floor in the mall @.@
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:00 am

lina, you should see this videos of people falling while rock climbing..... (go to the future prediction thread in game time and click on that youtube vid link)

*pees in pants*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:17 am

being able to look into someones eyes and actually care about them =/
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:16 pm

I fear anonimous ppl!

JK

I kinda fear Fireworks. The loud sounds scare me and i keep being afraid something will go wrong and i get one in my head or lose a limb or something. Or that the stick of one of those that popped in the air drops on my head...
Back to top Go down
ffate
Paper
ffate

Female
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:57 pm

Cockroaches, heights, spiders, mostly bugs.

.....and monkeys! D:
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:55 pm

(Hahahaha, fools... they ignore I made this thread to gain knowledge about their weakpoints in order to unleash a final well-calculated attack and take over these forums once and for all...!! Now, the final touch for me to be clear of any suspicion...)

Um, guys, I fear world domination

(And now I play the waiting game...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU afraid of...?   What are YOU afraid of...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are YOU afraid of...?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiesta United :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: