Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun things that happened :D

Go down 
+9
Zegaii
Daevor
Klothos
iDream231
V_I_V_I_R
Linabella
Little_Mo
MalauKnight
Minoes
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Fun things that happened :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:36 am

i still want to know who it is and do i know him?
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:41 am

oh oh oh fun thing that happend to me

Fun things that happened :D - Page 4 Screen11
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:46 am

Hehe aww that's so cool !

And I think most of you don't know him, he's not that famous or anything. It's okay though, he's making his alt publicly known now slowly so you'll find out Smile
Back to top Go down
IllusionDiffusion
super awesome sexay pwn sauce

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:03 am

*celebrates for 2 reasons*
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:16 am

All the squabbling, over what a boy, that could easily be a girl.... it happens ok! >.< just don't look at me while you think about it... umms but happyness from me to you minny forget what I said before, it don't happen very often hehe...

This reminds me, I told Anton I like him, about a week ago...he did his laughy thing, for a while....
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:12 am

Aww Sad *hugs Jammy* So how are you two now?
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:58 pm

Well, today I was drawing some stats on the Forex data we have, and all my results were... pointless. They basically said things I already knew about the Forex market.
It was also d-day to show my bosses what my research had come to.

So anyway, dreading the moment, I show my bosses the graphs I had drawn up, etc etc, and am all ready to say: "Yeah, I guess I wasted a week of research time," when one of them suddenly exclaims "This is fantastic!"
And I'm thinking: no it's not.
And my other boss excitedly says: "We should write an article on this!"
And I'm thinking: no we shouldn't!

So anyway, if my bosses think I'm doing great work, who am I to argue? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:03 am

ROFL XD

Good job Razz
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:22 am

Daevor wrote:
So anyway, if my bosses think I'm doing great work, who am I to argue? Laughing

Reminds me of getting perfect grades from work I never handed in.... *whistles* I didn't forget to hand in my english assignment >.>....that you know of.... yea 5/5 on a piece of writing the teacher never saw. And I "contribute" to class discussions haha yea right. We're wondering if i've been mixed up with another kid in the class or something coz I swear there was nothing for her to mark! But you don't see me complaining.

Minoes wrote:
Aww *hugs Jammy* So how are you two now?
We're talking thats good sign, but he don't talk about it so I don't care no more really. Good friends other than the fact he lives quite far away.

Mum has officially givn me the green light (once we can afford it) to get my hair cut. I'm having it layered and then a one sided fringe. I'll post some b4 and afta pics in the real life pictures place.
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:59 am

Awesome Very Happy

Oh, and just because i cán, this is moved to General Discussion. It was orignally only Fiesta related but now it isn't anymore so it doesn't fit in the Fiesta-section. So puh.
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:05 am

roflmao

I found a usb cord so I can get my images on finally, no hair cut but have other pictures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun things that happened :D
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiesta United :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: