Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun things that happened :D

Go down 
+9
Zegaii
Daevor
Klothos
iDream231
V_I_V_I_R
Linabella
Little_Mo
MalauKnight
Minoes
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:03 am

Today my cleric did her first official buff! I don't think i'll ever catch up to you guys though, 7x bahhh I'm doing 1 lvl a day it's gonna take ages!
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am

psst jam, dont worry, im still stuck at 75... cant play much due to "lovely" lag....
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:32 pm

=.= I can't play till we find another power pack for the laptop. Or my dad gets round to finding out why my computer is locking up on me.
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Today I ate my first peice of burnt toast since I was 6
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:57 am

I made my nub cleric a high cleric on a laggy laptop without a shield and no endure. It was so darn easy.

XD

And now I duallogged a Gold Hill KQ, with myself healing my own fighter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:15 am

Tried the new Instance on my fighter Saturday...

Died so many times that I actually thought I was on my mage by mistake...

Only good thing is : I won the Monsterjoke Punchline Title Cool
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:58 am

roflmao, at least you look on the bright sdie Very Happy my little brother would have once again given up on fiesta

Met Malau as noob, Monkey boy! He fun to mob with ^^
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:01 pm

i usually solo on my archer but duoing with a cleric is always fun....

i lvled twice today on my nublet archer, he's 31 now.... stole aggro from tankers in kq at least 15 times.. (think they got fed up with me stealing their aggros XD well, not my fault mobs love me) died too many times cuz of lag but its all good.. i lvled twice anyways... erm lets see, what else....

oh yea, jam made me die once in abyss.. she wouldnt want to heal me cuz there was this annoying fighter who thinks he's all that.... hate those kind of arrogant players
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:35 pm

haha roflmao that was funny to watch, we should do that again when he isn't on ^^

Got comp fixed....now waiting for my graphics card to come back so I can play roflmao

Last edited by Jam_Tart on Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:28 pm

My cleric is on a rush to lvl 70! 2 levels in 2 days is pretty good methinks!
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:52 am

yesh it is Very Happy umm made to lvl 30 today...now only 10 lvls till I can get in guild it feels real bad in the academy and heaps of people try to push me out of it to join their guild it's getting annoying >.<

Yea sorry malau but I get kinda scared of that guy at times... his brother ish just like him....but they are part of my endangered gaming species and it's nice to be able to talk about your own country every now and then.
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:00 pm

*squints eyes* change the colour pl0x :p
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:47 am

>.< NO it's pink PINK MONKEY BOY, PINK!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:46 am

1) When I got Mo to make her/his sexe change, I was in Roumen, on the bridge going from Marketplace, showing off my new manitude to Holly, and my HP was 1 HP

I was coming from TR, where we farmed GH, and got poison that I let run its course

So, I was there standing with my empty HP bar, talking, and a newb cleric starts to heal me ._.

Another newb cleric saw the pains she had to heal me (I have nearly 5k HP with my ext), and joined her

With Holly, we watched those 2 trying to heal me... That lasted about 30sec, 2 of them trying to heal me completly

I was loling so hard lol!

But it was very cute and nice Very Happy

2) Yesterday, Mommy was talking about the party matching
And for fun, I wrote in it "I'm too sexy for my axe too sexy for my axe"

Then got 2 whispers :
"lol noob" "lol!"
and "too sexy lol you must be fighter" "WTH ? people are actually reading that ? Shocked

I talked with those 2 strangers for about 5min after that cheers
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:50 am

ROFLMAO I made some friends on gengie, I was in eldie and began shouting something that seemed to get laughs it was higher lvls and I got power lvled for about 2 days strait by these 5 guys all at different times. Has any of you met Sause?
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:52 am

He's an bullying ass if my memorie is correct ._.
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male
Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:12 am

Lol of course people read party matching, we sometimes have our guild convos in there, it's a mess ^_^
Try to put a "DaevorTheDevoted is quitting, pm him for free gold" and watch your guild chat as Daevor gets mad from the whispers Smile

And no blacklist on the forums please, even if said person is a big bully (that is closely watched by a bigger bully. I love 6x abyss ^_^)
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:15 pm

Leyrra wrote:
Lol of course people read party matching, we sometimes have our guild convos in there, it's a mess ^_^
Try to put a "DaevorTheDevoted is quitting, pm him for free gold" and watch your guild chat as Daevor gets mad from the whispers Smile

lols!!! i wanna try that one of these days XD
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:45 am

I friend did that to me once, but instead it was in real life she posted it in the school news letter that I was giving away chocolate bars O.o and if they wanted some they would have to buy a birthday card from her for a dollar......she made like 20 bucks
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:24 am

Not really funny at that time, but now I think it is XD

Yesterday, I went to the blue clover trumpies spot to work on my lic, but it was empty save for a 49 fighter

I party him, as a pull slave, and we do a few small pulls before he ask me to cast my AOE earlier.

I answered "If I cast earlier, I'll get aggro, then I'll die"

To show him, I did cast Inferno as I do usually (when the first mob get in the AOE circle), took all aggro, then died, and then, watched him die.

I said :"There." Warped back to Uru, quit party and sulked -.-

I might have Teva, but yesterday I think I died at least 5 times XD

Stupid noobs >.>
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:47 am

O.o oooooooooooooooook
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:53 am

Leyrra wrote:

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:28 am

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaha.........................I am dressing up as devil this year for halloween Twisted Evil I found the most awesome evil laugh ever as well, when I say cool at like gore and action scenes in movies it's like this mutated long laughy thing while I say "cool" it turns out more like "cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool" whith a laugh in it. I can officially be evil!!!!! hehehe....yea someone said.....you see how that works out Alys....>.< I CAN BE EVIL IF I FEEL LIKE IT! YOU ASK MY MOTHER!!!! (*whistles*) yea uhhh mum did I say I love you this morning?
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:24 pm

i found a blue boots lvl 75 for 1g.. bought it cuz it has 5% crit and 38 dex... and first time i enhance it, it jumped to +2 on blessed elrue.. was soooo happy XD

ps. thanks mo for the advice.... been hunting down a blue blood armor now but no luck.. saw one just now for 500s but it had 38 int and +500hp... so didnt bother .__. (was that the right decision???)
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:38 pm

Made uber 1337 siggy for myself, no not the one I have now but on the outspark forums.

hehe yes enhancing makes you feel all happy inside when it succedes (mah I have terribla spelling, correct it? is it wrong at all?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun things that happened :D   Fun things that happened :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun things that happened :D
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiesta United :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: