Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D

Go down 
+13
Jam_Tart
Daevor
gorky
ffate
Klothos
Jen
V_I_V_I_R
Minoes
Neoshaman
Little_Mo
Linabella
iDream231
MalauKnight
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jecias
Nublet
Jecias

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:25 am

OK I have seeeeeeen many goood looking peeps here and I got to give it to Malau he's a hottie ^^

here's mah pix.....not like you guys haven't seen mah mug yet xD

and yessss I know I'm a camera whore xD

slide show!!!! ftw~~~

Here's a old pic of meh xD
Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 L_615f13

Bear and Meh in Six Flags having fun xD
Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 L_4b6311

A friend and I having fun xD
Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 51973711

I was in a 80's party here
Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 L_080910

Long hair
Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 L_c0a911

Drunk face ^^
Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 L_1d1210

And the most recent one xD
Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 L_f3aa11
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:21 am

I like you better WITH hair Razz

But still...

SMEXEH :3
*starts waving dollarbills*
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:20 pm

*gets back in bush* I'll just stay here for a while you guys are freaking me out....
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:29 am

Sssh don't worry. Jecias is our personal male Strippah, and darn good at it Razz

He won't hurt you, I promise.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:15 am

*stays in bush* Minmin how could you, have you not looked at my age? I'm underaged! Gosh....
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:37 pm

dang it.. i knew jec has been checking me out... guess all that "coincidence" of seeing him at weddings were not as they seem eh???

*wonders if i should put pics of me at work*
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:21 pm

*continues to stay in bush*-->*wonders if there will be spiders*-->*jumps out screaming as something wriggles up her back*-->*realises just how petrafied she is of spiders*--> Malau.... will you hide in my bush with me?
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:27 pm

He`s a cold hearted snake~

Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Bringit

Look into his eyes~

Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Neohead2

Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Neohead3

Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Neohead4

Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Neohead5

Uh-oh~ He`s been tellin` lies~

He`s a lover boy at play~

He don`t play by rules~

Uh-oh~ Girl don`t play the fool, now~
Back to top Go down
Jecias
Nublet
Jecias

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:09 am

lol Malau.......maybe it is a coincidence......maybe not xDDD *winks winks*
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:10 am

*stand up from bush* what on earth are you talking about? *realises people are looking at her and sits down again* You know what, i'll stay in my safe bush for a while...
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:00 pm

hahahaha... i love this forum.. always makes me laugh..

neo, i dont want to stare into your eyes... im afraid i might catch a disease or something Razz

jec, i know you were stalking me on those steps in uru ><

jammy, dont think that was a spider... probably was a caterpillar or some worm... lols..... anyways, i would prefer a bed right about now since im always worn out from work
Back to top Go down
Jecias
Nublet
Jecias

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:22 pm

HAHAHAHA!!!! I was just checking something out and it was not j00 >.< LOL
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:45 pm

My bush ish quite confy Very Happy a bit like your box but I have mini fridge and cusion corner and the jumpiest bed EVA!!! I also stole some of the bubble wrap from your box... and and and I have a karioke machine but that wont go on... i'm scared you guys will hear meh. *jumps on cusions* weeeeee I have to try this out in real life now Very Happy uhhh to the stage! after I start school..... yea lets wait for school...
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:03 pm

O.O sounds like a pretty cool bush... perhaps i should jump in there.. XD

and to jec, I KNOW YOU WERE CHECKING ME OUT!!!! >Wink i told you, if you wanna do that, don't make it so obvious.... ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Jecias
Nublet
Jecias

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:54 pm

hahahahahah Jam's bush sounds AWSOME!!!

and noooooo I told j00 that I didnt wanna do that >.>
stop trying to make me do somehting that I obiously don't wanna try >.<
LMAO
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:12 am

Who wants a picture of mah bush? It is awesome, havent really needed it lately though so thats all good...just let me send this guy home....
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:23 am

Okay, if my first idea at your first sentence is really really wrong... I don't wanna know what Jecias is gonna say XD

But yes, I wanna see your superdelux bush you keep hiding in !
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:57 am

No min, YOU don't Very Happy you will not like it,

why? I knew you would ask this,

because it is too too too too too too awesome. I have just installed a computer and pics of you guys Very Happy they help meh alot.
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:42 pm

Minoes wrote:
Okay, if my first idea at your first sentence is really really wrong... I don't wanna know what Jecias is gonna say XD

LMAO!!!! typical min..... and actually, i DO WANT to know what jec has to say :p

meh, bushes are overrated.. everyone know boxes are the way to the future!!

BOXES WITH BUBBLE WRAP!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:14 pm

Jam_Tart wrote:
Who wants a picture of mah bush? It is awesome, havent really needed it lately though so thats all good...just let me send this guy home....

Okay, I completely flipped when I read that. I'm guessing you're totally not talking about what I'm thinking you're talking about (sorry, didn't read the whole thread... 10 pages are 9 pages to many for me ._.)
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:45 am

*sigh* seriously, I had a friend over but he doesn't like art at all so I had to wait till he left before I could draw my bush. But I guess it shows how you think then doesn't it ("\(^.^)/")
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:16 am

Pictures if Jammy's "bush" Shocked , pictures of Malau in "boxers"Shocked ... Can someone, anyone, tell me what's going on in this thread?! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:39 am

lolz where is the pic of the bush hahahahahah
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Malau.... ummm....fix this post....?   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:45 pm

[censored] I clicked quote not edit >.< or thought I did.... soz malau umm type message again? I didn't realise untill it finished posting that the message was not my own..... Jammey, bleh that sucked... really soz.... can you rememer what you typed? I mean WHY is the edit button right mext to the quote button anyway grrrrr I stop typing now
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:45 pm

Daevor wrote:
Pictures if Jammy's "bush" Shocked , pictures of Malau in "boxers"Shocked ... Can someone, anyone, tell me what's going on in this thread?! Shocked Shocked Shocked

No mommy, I don't think ve can.

MalauKnight wrote:
jammy started playing with bushes after she was introduced to the wonders of bushes by me... then she kicked me out and claim the bush to herself.... (plus she made it pink so i had to leave regardless)

O.O I DID NOT!!!!
The bush I made on my own, I have anger management problems and that is how I am halping to get over it, I also use it when I am scared, I find I have a good skill at almost any time I can make myself lose consiouness of the world around me, or for some of you I can go into a state of unconsiousness standing up with my eyes open. It is quite awesome, and so I developed that skill into my bush, I have certain aspects of life I "keep safe" in there, I have a picture of all of you on one wall I don't know why but I have my big brothers favourite shoes in a corner of the room, I added a cusion corner so I could feel some soft and cold. I dought (grrr do I still get this wrong
?) any of you would really understand just the effect the bush has on me. I can go from clentched fists to slow breathing in a matter of moments by having a place I can weel off to whenever I need it, not like fiesta where I go on at only certain points in the day....AFTER I needed it to be presised. My mother always told me, half the way to getting over something is realising you need to. And thats what i've done, I hope that by the time I get out of high school my temper will have gone (or eased of a hell of alot) and the kids in my class have taught me abit about organisation.....I also hope they stop calling all the drawing I draw in class time Pink Haired Emo Goth Tryhards.... I mean she is not, well she ish kinda when you think about it but thats not my fault, is it?

MalauKnight wrote:
ps. still want to see the bush too
Of corse you do, if you've been reading the thread everyone does. It's just awesome. And for the run you played with boxes and bubble wrap, not bushes and happy feelings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D   Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real life pictures? You know you want too :D:D
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next