Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mad World An original alys manga!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Mad World  An original alys manga! Empty
PostSubject: Mad World An original alys manga!   Mad World  An original alys manga! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:20 am

Mad world is my first attempt at creating my own manga,

Sophia,
A strong and powerful leader, always willing to protect and serve. Hates the attention she always gets from boys because she's the pretiest girl at the academy.

Issabel (Or Ignacious)
Short temper, fits the template for a powerful magician perfectly, he can control himself when needed while hes a boy, but while he's Issabel watch out for pants.

Margin (Or Jema)
A young girl who practically raised herself, when she's up to mischeif, no one can stop her. She runs her own blackmarket selling stuff Sophia decides the team doesn't need. Rare goods are Jema's specialty there.

Yuki ga Furu (The Falling Snow)
Alot like Jema Yuki didn't have a name, she abandoned by her race when she was 5, in her race they are given names at 7 after passing a test, so Yuki never got one. Yuki and Jema are the same in the way that, it was Sophia who gave them a name, Sophia who gave them worth, Sophia who kept them alive and well, they owed their lives to Sophia.

Update coming soon!
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com

Mad World An original alys manga!
Page 1 of 1