Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World of Warcraft

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:06 pm

One of the most (in)famous games, with tons of fans and addicts across the globe.

Have you tried it? What's your opinion on this game? Is it worth the money?

I'm playing it right now and it's allright, though not as great as I had expected from all the stories. It's not that expensive though so I think I'll start paying for it once my free time runs out. It costs about as much as keeping two chars on Fiesta on Blessing of Teva constantly lol. I mostly play to have some time for a game if I feel like it. Fiesta is kindof... I dunno how to put it... an obligation to play often. Not that I don't enjoy it, but if I don't log on a day I feel I have to play again Surprised So I like my time in WoW for the game and for my (real life) friends that play it ^^ Though I can't play it too long or I get bored xD

My opinion: overrated, but nice.
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:48 pm

played it on private server... its alright as well.. graphics are pretty nice and some of the environment are really cool.

actually, one of the reasons why WoW has such a huge fan base is because it was marketed and positioned properly at the right time. Thus, the huge success. So, based on that, kudos to Blizzard or whoever their marketing/pr campaigners are. Smile
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:36 am

Played back when WoW first went out on a private server...

Got to level 3x then get bored because, well, I was pretty much alone Shocked

Graphisms are cool, classes and races awesome, this game has a lot of possibilities...

But now, to play on an official server can be quite hard, unless you start with a friend. The french servers for example are like desert until you hit Ogrimmar, all the high levels are away and there is not much newbies playing...

Money wise, it'll be cheaper than Fiesta, for all the F2P that game is, it's becoming more P2P every day...
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:51 am

Hmm, I can udnerstand how it can be lonely as a nub on a quiet server... but on my server I really don't notice it.. I run into high levels nearly everytime I play and there are other little nubs too to party with and duel with if I choose to. Maybe French servers have a smaller player base than english servers and thus fewer people in them ^^"

One of the things that displeases me is the differentiation between for example europe and US... I can't ever play on a US server unless I go to the US and purchase the US version of WoW there, and register (and pay) and account on the US WoW website @.@ Which I think they don't allow with a european IP...
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:38 am

hum hum hum, i've never played it, but my big brother loved it, said it was worth it for the while but he moved on in the end, he never let me play said I waas too young wouldn't understand it, I can see why ^^ but if you play enough and enjoy it he says its a great game.
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Leyrra
Squishy

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-31

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:18 pm

I'm playing it instead of Fiesta now.
I find this game is really good, it improves a lot of the things that are really annoying for me in Fiesta (like the vendor system).
I think graphisms are slightly outdated but I'm currently in low level zones so it probably gets better after.

Overall I'd say it's a good game, time will tell if higher levels also meet my expectations (first instances are great, can't wait to see raids !)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft
Page 1 of 1