Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances)

Go down 
+3
iDream231
Jam_Tart
Minoes
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances) Empty
PostSubject: Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances)   Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:04 am

Quote :
Veteran's Day Items
- The Veteran's Day Suit (pictured) is now available in the Fiesta Store.

Set Items
- Monsters now have a chance to drop Set Items.
- Set Items provide powerful bonuses as players collect more pieces of a set.

Three new dances
- Get your groove on with three cool new dance emotes.
- Check out the new dances at Outspark's YouTube Channel.

It's November - Halloween's Over!
- The Halloween event quests - Myzen's Halloween Bash and Zach's Halloween Bash - have been removed from the game.
- Halloween premium items are no longer available in the Fiesta Store.

Battle Field Rule Changes
- Players are no longer able to teleport to or from a Battle Field using a Return Scroll or the Guild Academy Master's summon ability.

Objective Quests Entering Level Limit Changes
- Marlone Clan's Hideout - Level 20-36
- Graveyard of the Dead - Level 30-46
- Concealed Peak - Level 40-56
- Bonds of Darkness - Level 50-66
- Land of Trials - Level 60-76
- Trumpy Remains - Level 70-86
- Guardian's Holy Shrine - Level 80-96

Dances can be discussed here.

I am very glad they limited the dungeons again. Although I am not sure it's actually the dungeons that are limited again or just the 'quests'.. the title is deceiving!

Set Items sound intruiging though, but it wouldn't hurt to make a 'quest item inventory bag' or just more inventory space. It is cramped as it is and if you have to collect multiple sets, it'll get even more small.
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances)   Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:28 am

Quote :
I am very glad they limited the dungeons again. Although I am not sure it's actually the dungeons that are limited again or just the 'quests'.. the title is deceiving!
Lol yea I can't tell either but i'm glad too all these lvl 80 people kept coming and stealing my mobs, it sucked.
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
iDream231
<3
iDream231

Female
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances)   Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:02 pm

I really dont like the new dance's the only new one I like is Dance 4 >_O;
uh bwah?
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances)   Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:49 am

new dances are just wrong... o.o

and out of curiosity, why would lvl 80s want to go to TR??
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances)   Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:29 am

Well, I really like the new dances~!

Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances) Hadouken
KAME-HAME-HAAAAAAAAAAAA---!!
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances)   Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:47 am

I was on my archer. I'd been lvl 3x helping my friend lvl in Marlone clan's hideout, then these lvl 80 dudes turned up and started like killing EVERYTHING!!!!
So we just sat and waited for them to respawn then they came back and killed everything AGAIN including the monsters we were attacking, so i am REALLY glad the lock is back in place.

But i'm not too keen on the new dances, they a bit hard to follow can't really get on time for the video I was making.
I don't like how they replace the older ones, it would be nice if they hade a thing for all the different dances and not only 5 at a time. I was looking at some dance videos from the past and quite like the chacha thingy one, it looked cool.
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances)   Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:26 am

I find it stupid that you can't sell or trade the Set Items. What is the point in them then anyway? THey are apparently pretty rare drops, the chances that you can complete a set for your class and about your lvl are so incredibly small!

It'd be nice for the economy, I think, if you could sell them. The prices would be high and you'd have to search and search to complete your set. They'd be the new and improved Blues but then for armour! And then hope they don't glitch those and suddenly spraying sets everywhere -.-
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances)   Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:01 am

I saw some of those items on sale though ._.

Very high price for supra crappy stats ._.
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male
Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances)   Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:20 am

There are "a lot" of those sold in Uruga on Bijou (by finalizer for those that know him).
The stats seem random on them but as far as I could see :
- the boots always give a bonus to crit
- the pants always give additional SP (like 400 or 500 more, which is a lot)
- the armors always give additional HP (same amount as the pants)
There are a few sets that seem worth to complete, a cleric set seems to improve the effect of Endure for example, that sounds good to me Smile
Also, those items have a higher def / mdef / bonus to def when +9ed so imagine if you can find a complete set with uber stats affraid even with one good armor, +500HP and then +150 HP from 30 end, that's 650 more HP, almost 1k more HP with an extender... omg !

The new dances are just ghetto, what happened to smexy dance 2 ??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances)   Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:24 pm

Well, chances are so slim to actually :

- find 3 items of the same set with godly stats
- be able to afford said items
- find them before you don't need them anymore

that I don't think it'll be possible... Unless they increase the drop rate, and then no more value...

So, just like every add-on, my opinion : wait and see...

And yeah, no more lapdance-discount ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances)   Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiesta patch [11.11.08] (set items, new dances)
Page 1 of 1