Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1/20 patch

Go down 
+2
Jam_Tart
Minoes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

1/20 patch Empty
PostSubject: 1/20 patch   1/20 patch Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:43 pm

Quote :
Patch notes:

Instance Dungeon
- Dragon's Tomb, a new instance dungeon located in Burning Rock, is now available
* Players level 85 and higher can visit Town Chief Adrian in Urugu to begin your adventure to Dragon's Tomb.
* Team up with your friends and take on Fiesta's newest challenge!
* Features 5 challenging bosses, including the dragon king Cornelius himself!

- More Instance Dungeons for other levels are being designed and will be available in the near future.

New Tool Tips:
When an exclamation point appears, you can view the tool tips by clicking it. These tips will appear once per tip, but it can be disabled to prevent from showing up further.

Fixes:
Partner summon issue has been fixed.

Not mentioned in the patch:
-Blood splatter when crit
- 'G' goes directly to Guild page
- Movers show speed
- Click-aoes show the range

Personally I really like the G button (I missed it), and the circle around your mouse showing the aoe and what monsters it'll hit is very nice too.
The bloodsplatter fortunately doesn't look realistic but I don't really care about it... Could be horribly annoying with lots of crits.
The exclamationmark is jsut another annoying thing ment for noobs who don't bother reading help or forums.

Haven't tried the dungeon yet cause i'm not 85+ but it sounds awesome and a nice break from.. kidmons.
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

1/20 patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/20 patch   1/20 patch Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:02 am

The crit thing is awesome, I did bout 6 crits in a row and it just made me laugh. I found the G button as I tend to always press G then F so now I only press G so tha will help. As for the other stuff not too sure... I have no hope of getting to 85 especially in Bijou. Teva i'm closer but still miles away.

Anyone know whether the valentines quest is gonna be the same as last year?
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

1/20 patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/20 patch   1/20 patch Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:20 pm

I quite like that patch...

The circle-range for the AOE is very useful : no more Nova wrong casted when in KQ, your point of view is screwed

Can't wait to try the instance, must enhance stuff before going, and waiting for the wife, but appart for the fact that lower levels will have to wait, it's a really good new feature...

The exclamation thingy is REALLY annoying xD Even when cheking the "No more tips" you got it back at each relogg T.T

The blood splatter on the screen take away the innoncence and bring gore in an MMO that is all but that...
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

1/20 patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/20 patch   1/20 patch Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:28 pm

wow, interesting.... dang... i miss fiesta TT^TT

i only worked for a week and im already swamped with work... ><
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690

1/20 patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/20 patch   1/20 patch Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:24 pm

The range for inferno seems kindof .. off thogh... wish it was that big XD

I dont get the exclamationmark anymore thank goodness ^-^

And the bloodssplatters are just getting annoying when you crit too much.
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

1/20 patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/20 patch   1/20 patch Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:17 pm

I still laugh, every single time I see it it makes me giggle.

Malau what if you sent us some of your work! Then we could help you!......kinda.....ish.....eventually.......when possible......probly neva tho.......

I havent used an aoe since the patch don't know what it will look like....
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795

1/20 patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/20 patch   1/20 patch Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:26 pm

i just played today... FINALLY!!!

blood splatter kinda shocked me at first cuz forgot it was there... it was cool but kinda got a bit too boring when im using my axe... @@

jammy, sorry but i cant give any of u guys my work cuz my work involves meeting people, making arrangements and stuff.... sometimes im soooo busy i got no time to eat lunch
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

1/20 patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/20 patch   1/20 patch Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:38 pm

it can't possibly be worse than what Allia had for homework last year. She had to bring some over for me to talk about with her. She said often she had to write 3 page essays in one night.... well what I was told.... hope don't get swapmped with it either, i'm only allowed on in weekdays if I finish all my homeowrk otherwise I get timed on weekends to make sure I have it finished.... *sigh* now I hope I don't get top class.. brains suck =(

Malau play a few hours later I don't start playing till 8am minimun here.... and if your on at 5am.... i'll never catch you.... meh miss you already
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male
Number of posts : 94

1/20 patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/20 patch   1/20 patch Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:21 pm

Minoes wrote:
Quote :
Patch notes:

Instance Dungeon
- Dragon's Tomb, a new instance dungeon located in Burning Rock, is now available
* Players level 85 and higher can visit Town Chief Adrian in Urugu to begin your adventure to Dragon's Tomb.
* Team up with your friends and take on Fiesta's newest challenge!
* Features 5 challenging bosses, including the dragon king Cornelius himself!

- More Instance Dungeons for other levels are being designed and will be available in the near future.

New Tool Tips:
When an exclamation point appears, you can view the tool tips by clicking it. These tips will appear once per tip, but it can be disabled to prevent from showing up further.

Fixes:
Partner summon issue has been fixed.

Not mentioned in the patch:
-Blood splatter when crit
- 'G' goes directly to Guild page
- Movers show speed
- Click-aoes show the range
I also noticed that during the guild wars, the score/opponent score was now readable (at last).

The blood splatter is annoying and I don't really see the point. It's really disturbing when you go in a crit spree o_O
The AOE range is really great ! I could never figure how to use Invigorate efficiently to get all my pt, now it has become easy Smile

The new instance is good and fun but definitely super hard. I think it may be a lvl100+ instance in Korea or even 110+ ; some monsters in there use lvl110 archer/mage/fighter skills.

I like this patch and I hope they keep adding content ! We should get weapon skins soon, but that sounds like some SC-only content.
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

1/20 patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/20 patch   1/20 patch Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:41 am

The weapon skins should be something you earn by doing a quest, a bit like the level up quests, how you have to do dungeon and that other thing at 6x at level 10 orsomething it should be a bit like that and you earn te ability to change the skin of your weapon but you also have to pay in game money.... I thought I was brilliant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177

1/20 patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/20 patch   1/20 patch Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:51 am

On the whole, good patch. Don't like the blood splatter thing on crit, it looks more like some 6 year old was messing around with Microsoft Paint.

Looking forward to the instance dungeon, but since I've been 7x for over 6 months on my main (and I'm still only 72), I guess I'll get to go when they release the instance dungeons for the lower levels.

G-spot button thing is cool lol!

Exclamation mark is throughly annoying. With 40+ storage chars, having to de-activate it is a royal pain.

*says in Forest Gump voice* And that's all I have to say about that.
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

1/20 patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/20 patch   1/20 patch Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:46 am

no no no Daevor, you got it all wrong!

The blood splatter is not done by a 5 year old on paint I mean look they ARE proper splaters. It's more like photoshop or GIMP with the pre-made brush that they "clicked" on and put all over the place and then decided they wanted to be grown up and sent it in an email to everyone in his/her dad's contacts list. Then it somehow ended up at outspark and they all like hey it looks like someone died Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1/20 patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/20 patch   1/20 patch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1/20 patch
Page 1 of 1