Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zap, Boom, Bang, All Done

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Original_JamTart
Nublet
Original_JamTart

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Zap, Boom, Bang, All Done Empty
PostSubject: Zap, Boom, Bang, All Done   Zap, Boom, Bang, All Done Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:18 pm

Year 9
Day 3 Of High School
Wednesday 11/2/2009

Dear Dumb Diary that doesn’t solve my problems.

Having no friends Entering High School is horrible especially if you’re a nerd like me, well I have friends but they aren’t very interesting at lunch. Clothes, Boys Make up you can’t win. I have been sitting in the library majority of lunchtimes reading books about people who have nothing better to do that sitting down and writing in their stupid diaries, reminds me of someone.

Today was the weirdest day of my whole entire life

It started of when I got a fortune letter reading:
Don’t press the red button if you are wearing pink undies…with a bow
Don’t press the blue button if you have your hair tied up…with a clip
Don’t press the yellow button if you know what’s good for you…or what’s not
Don’t press the green button if you like brussel sprouts…and mushrooms
Press the Orange button if you can’t press any of the above buttons

It didn’t make much sense so a screwed it up and threw it in the bin, but it missed so it’s probably still behind the bin now.

Then when I got to school a limo pulled up and five guys wearing black suits and glasses with headsets walked out and the next thing you know the whole school is sitting in the auditorium listening to our principal in an unexpected assembly I’m not sure why but I always listen and pay attention.
Today I was put next to a weird girl wearing a red sweater similar to mine, I’m not being mean, I say she’s weird because I can normally tell the personality of someone by there expressions but this girl sat there with no expression on her face, she sat there as if she was a computer programmed simply to listen to what is happening and remember it.
On my other side was one of my friends, Danielle who sits through assemblies chatting on the phone with her boyfriend. Today she’s wearing a blue strapless shirt and dark denim jeans. Sometimes…I don’t get my friends there the type that only think about boys and clothes but they have been my friends since like forever so I can’t just ditch them and I’m not very good at making friends so it’s not like I can just go make new ones. And I do have the characters in my books and of coarse you.
Anyway, the principle, Ms Wilstone (recently divorced…3 times) said about how we had some special guests in the school searching for some special students that are:

1. Hard workers,
2. Try their best,
3. Quick learners,
4. Aren’t afraid of heights,
5. Aren’t afraid of a challenge,
6. Aren’t afraid to get their fingers dirty and
7. Are actually listening to what I’m saying

I quietly chuckled to myself as that list eliminated about 90 percent of the schools population. Maybe 95 percent.

The suited guys stepped forward there were four in total. Or three and a half as the forth was midget. The big brawly guy at the front was obviously the leader. He stepped forward and introduced his team. His name was Bill the half guy to his right was Stewart and the other two were Bob and Brent.
They talked for a while about who they were (total bullshit if you ask me). They had nobody’s attention up until they stupidly asked if anyone wanted a day of school each week, then…they had everybody’s attention. Everyone’s hands shot up except for five people in the entire school.
I of course didn’t put my hand up. Missing a day of school was so not good for my education. Then there was the robot next to me. The words ‘Missing a day of school’ probably weren’t programmed into her vocabulary. Also Stacey the head cheerleader didn’t put her hand up. Maybe because she was to busy cooing over the fastest boy in school. He was the hot topic for popular girls. He didn’t have his hand up either. But the real shocker was the little Japanese boy Hitoshirezu. He was always truant never actually in class, I was actually quite surprised that he was actually at the assembly. He probably didn’t take the offer because it wouldn’t be wagging no more if he was offered to skip class.
Brent took out a notebook and after talking to Ms Wilstone wrote something down.
Then just like that the assembly was over. And all though the students were all over it, the teachers never brought it up.
When period four came I was almost in tears when I was called to the principles office. But when I got there I saw Stacey walking off perfectly happy and Ms Wilstone was standing outside. She said “Go inside, their waiting.”
I opened the door and stepped inside. The suited men were standing there Glasses on waiting. Bill signalled me to sit down on the mahogany office chair in the middle of the room. In front of me on the desk was a series of buttons red, blue, yellow, green and orange. Stewart asked me if I could press the buttons that I wanted to press.
I suddenly remembered the fortune letter still behind the bin.

Don’t press the red button if you are wearing pink undies…with a bow
Don’t press the blue button if you have your hair tied up…with a clip
Don’t press the yellow button if you know what’s good for you…or what’s not
Don’t press the green button if you like brussel sprouts…and mushrooms
Press the Orange button if you can’t press any of the above buttons

I stopped and thought for a moment then proceeded by pressing first the red button as although all my undies had bows pink was Mondays. Blue Tuesdays, red Wednesdays, purple Thursdays, green Fridays, Orange Saturday and Brown Sundays. I then pressed the blue button as I hated clips but it’s okay they didn’t like me either. Then I pressed the green button skipping the yellow as I had no idea of what’s good for me and I hate brussel sprouts and mushrooms. And I didn’t press the orange cause I pressed the others.
They asked me some questions and I asked them only three:
1. Where is the fifth guy.
2.Why they lied about whom they were? And
3.Why the sent me a fortune letter that morning.
They never answered they just stared. A lot like the robot from assembly.
After the interrogation I did some more challenges like climbing, manoeuvring, and problem solving. My favourite being one of the problem solving challenges. I was locked in a room with bob (who was just the security camera apparently), a piece of gum a telephone with the wire chopped in two, a lead pipe and a piece of paper saying 0561918573.
All I had to do was escape. Easy. I picked up the gum and started chewing, it was grape. Tuesdays flavour, I was disappointed by that. Then I started putting the phone wires back together matching the colours. When they were all back together I used the gum for instillation on the broken bit and dialled the number. Grabbing the lead pipe I climbed the wall at the corner and waited for the door to open. When it did, Bill walked through he looked around but didn’t see me so I silently dropped down behind him and hit him in the weak spot on his shoulder with the lead pipe forcing him to the ground. I then just simply steeped out of the room.
Before I left Stewart muttered Code Cracker. As I started to go back to class the robot walked up to the principals office and was told to go in. I figured that Stewart must have written down the names of the people without their hands up at assembly hence him talking to Ms Wilstone.
The rest of the day went pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Zap, Boom, Bang, All Done   Zap, Boom, Bang, All Done Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:21 pm

yay yay yay yay!!! It turned out really well aye?!?!
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Zap, Boom, Bang, All Done   Zap, Boom, Bang, All Done Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:19 pm

Nice story! Some grammar errors here and there, but oh well. Will there be a next part ? :O
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Zap, Boom, Bang, All Done   Zap, Boom, Bang, All Done Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:03 am

hehe we originaly wanted this to be a 4 book long spy series. So if we get onto it this could be quite a long but fun adventure!
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zap, Boom, Bang, All Done   Zap, Boom, Bang, All Done Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1