Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where is your favourite place to hide???

Go down 
+3
Jam_Tart
Minoes
MalauKnight
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Where is your favourite place to hide??? Empty
PostSubject: Where is your favourite place to hide???   Where is your favourite place to hide??? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:46 pm

hehehehehe... random question...

Where is your favourite place to hide??? (explain your answer as well please XD)

As many of you know, I like my comfy box or a bush cuz nature ish fun or people's pockets XD.... My comfy box because D'UH!! It's comfy.. plus it has bubble wrap in it. I've always love hiding in boxes last time when we were playing hide and seek as kids...

bush cuz im somewhat of a nature freak... just love the nature and guess being in a bush makes me feel just right (this has nothing to do with the fact that im a monkey... or does it??? o.O DUN DUN DUN!!!!) plus, bushes are fun cuz you can to ......... oh nvm use your imagination Wink

as for people's pockets, i dunno... i just find pockets fun places to hide.... when people ask me where a certain person is, id say "wait, lemme check my pocket." *checks pocket* "nope, not in there.. sorry dunno where he/she is." i also like to hide in *ehem* ohh nvm... we have underage kids here.. bwahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to hide???   Where is your favourite place to hide??? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:39 pm

I hide in my portable emo-corner (patented by ME) because it's handy to carry around, has some nice posters and curtains, and people leave you alone in there !

If not there, you can find me behind strong masculine men. They protect me and are bigger than me, thus keeping almost completely out of view Very Happy

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to hide???   Where is your favourite place to hide??? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:27 am

I hide in malau's bush Very Happy or the back of the crowd, I find I was always win at hide and seek with this one, behind you ^^

Uhhh Malau's bush...well it was mine but he seemed to have taken over.... but I like it because anytime I feel frightened I imagine green around and pink Very Happy pink splotches or something, green to get away pink to sooth. And it works, but because I can't keep a pure colour in my head I often end up with darker chades creating a bushy effect. Hence the bush Very Happy

Back of Crowd you ask? Well being tall sucks, i'm not actually allowed at the front, so I get stuck at back, which is good because people can't stare at my head and stuff/ look at mah ass....it happened before so I get to around the back with not too many behind me so I can get out easily.

Behind you... you'd never find meh.
Allia: God Alys we give up already come out!
Alys: dude i'm right behind you
Allia: Holy [CENSORED] how'd you when did you what the [CENSORED]
True story, done it everytime won pretty much everytime Very Happy it's said never make eye contact....well considereing I squish into places close my eyes and go to sleep half the time I barely ever make eye contact.
So who's up fpr getting creamed hide and seek style? (i'm not paying for airfares)
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to hide???   Where is your favourite place to hide??? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:12 am

In CP2 Shocked
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to hide???   Where is your favourite place to hide??? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:53 pm

O.O cp2????
*its scary down there* all dark and gloomy TT^TT *hides in box*
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to hide???   Where is your favourite place to hide??? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:16 am

never been there..... someone has to take meh one day! *hides box in bush* there miximum...safety/comfort..... hehe i'm hiding in my room, there was a robery in the town we live in and there are cops everywhere, I will not leave the house pale
Back to top Go down
IllusionDiffusion
super awesome sexay pwn sauce

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to hide???   Where is your favourite place to hide??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:16 am

i hide in between 2 boxes or right next to 2 doors so that if anyone comes out i kill them. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to hide???   Where is your favourite place to hide??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:04 am

*hides in bush* phew thank god you don't hide here....do you?
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to hide???   Where is your favourite place to hide??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:35 pm

IllusionDiffusion wrote:
i hide in between 2 boxes or right next to 2 doors so that if anyone comes out i kill them. Twisted Evil

that's scary!! remind me to bring along a pepper spray especially when im walking near doors and near 2 boxes....

*pokes hole on hiding box to make sure you're not hiding outside*
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to hide???   Where is your favourite place to hide??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:46 am

*hands malau pepper spray* there you go you are officially a criminal of nz
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male
Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to hide???   Where is your favourite place to hide??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:53 am

I love to put my shroom in the back of Ghost Knight's room in CP2... nobody can find me easily there except capped people ._. and the persons that can kill GK easily, which is not a lot of persons Smile
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to hide???   Where is your favourite place to hide??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:06 am

Little_Mo wrote:
In CP2 Shocked

Leyrra wrote:
I love to put my shroom in the back of Ghost Knight's room in CP2... nobody can find me easily there except capped people ._. and the persons that can kill GK easily, which is not a lot of persons Smile

Heeey !

That's MY hiding place !!! T.T
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to hide???   Where is your favourite place to hide??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:43 am

In my head.

Being the total introvert I am, with a somewhat overactive imagination, I hide in my own fantasy world. No-one can enter without my express permission, and I can do whatever I want in there! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to hide???   Where is your favourite place to hide??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:15 am

O.O thats exactly what my bush is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to hide???   Where is your favourite place to hide??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:13 pm

hmmm, question:

how do you hide in your head? XD do you like enter from your nostrils or from your mouth or what?? XD ROFLMAO!

and if you did, wouldnt that be slightly freaky cuz you'll be like . . . . . .

. . . . .
. . . . . . . . .

wait, i dunno how to describe it but rest assured it aint pretty Wink

ps. i dont believe that dae is an introvert.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to hide???   Where is your favourite place to hide??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:26 am

o o o o o o o o I am strange, I am like a extavert.... I am not one or the other, I guess you could say it's impossible just like an impatient perfectionist but I am living proof. Very Happy let me feel proud that I redefine nature again within my lifetime.

I made a name for myself already, the science teacher dodges me because of my swift movements worried I might trip him over again trying to get out the way of Liam's hand. oh it's getting alot better, there are always the bullies that make nicknames for you like emo king and alice in wonderland but once you find a come back they are fun to play with, their minds are very interesting. *ebil laugh* (yesh it's ment to be spelt like that)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to hide???   Where is your favourite place to hide??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is your favourite place to hide???
Page 1 of 1