Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fiesta Leaderboards

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Fiesta Leaderboards Empty
PostSubject: Fiesta Leaderboards   Fiesta Leaderboards Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:29 pm

The dreaded day has come! Kill points are not used for a title, as some people speculated, but no, they are used to rank 'the top players'.

Quote :
Fiesta Leaderboards are now available!

These new Leaderboards rank the top Fiesta players on each server based on Kill Points. Check out the Leaderboards now to track your achievements and see how you measure up against the top Fiesta players!

Leaderboards are updated every Friday, so check back to see if you made the list!
You can find them http://fiesta.outspark.com/news/?view=leaderboards there.

Now why spawnkilling poor noobs in abyss would qualify you to be 'top player' is beyond me. Althought app kill points from pvp kq also count...
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Leaderboards   Fiesta Leaderboards Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:06 pm

I am speechless

Srsly
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Leaderboards   Fiesta Leaderboards Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:03 am

ShockedShockedShocked

Oh my, the drama it will create...

ShockedShockedShocked
Back to top Go down
Phantomduck
Nublet
Phantomduck

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Leaderboards   Fiesta Leaderboards Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:01 am

No

The drama this is gonna cause...total domination by SC users as well of course...hopefully they'll implemement the hinted at changes for PVP soon...
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Leaderboards   Fiesta Leaderboards Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:02 am

Yes this is bad Sad
I don't like it because it will likely create a competition between the PKers.

However :
http://www.outspark.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1403145&postcount=21
Sure, Outspark can say what they want but at least they're thinking about something else.

As for me, maybe I've been lucky or something but I've not had that much more abyss problems than before the patch and the exp is still amazing - if I get killed I bring a pt, if I get killed again I leave and believe me, I've been killed too many times on my fighter.

Something else to ponder :
Someone said "if they take off the exp penalty when you die, the abyss will be so crowded that there will soon not be enough enemies for everyone" and I think it's true : if I don't risk anything when I go to 7x abyss where exp is probably absolutely amazing for my fighter, why would I bother going somewhere else ?
What do you think is the solution to this problem ?
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Leaderboards   Fiesta Leaderboards Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:03 am

The thing is, most of the points earned are cheap points...

IMO, only the PVP KQ points are worth something...

With the wrap thing in abysses, losts of people got lots of points in killing noobs in lower levels abysses....

With the removal of the levels restrictions, lots of people got lots of points in killing noobs in lower levels abysses....

They need to implement a system that make the PK a fair thing to obtain...

In PVP KQ it's ok.

In other MMO, apparently, there is a system where if you kill someone 10+ lower level than you, you don't get KP... Maybe add this too...

Bring back the level restrictions in abysses... It's too easy for a level x6 to go on rampage in the (x-1)0 abysses...

Dunno about the GW, but there could be abuse too.... You war a noob guild, vendor/AFK kill and tada more KPs !

So, until they make those KPs worth something, the abysses will stay a no-no area for me... Unless with a party...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Leaderboards   Fiesta Leaderboards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Leaderboards
Page 1 of 1