Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clerics Skill Empowerment? for soloing :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eria_Daisy_Aoi
Epic Phail!

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Clerics Skill Empowerment? for soloing :D Empty
PostSubject: Clerics Skill Empowerment? for soloing :D   Clerics Skill Empowerment? for soloing :D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:37 am

Well I was wondering.. that it would work if you use {Increase Damage} on the {Protect} skill... does it empower the skill like forreals or is it just useless? o_0...

A question from Aussa_Kurogane XD
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Clerics Skill Empowerment? for soloing :D   Clerics Skill Empowerment? for soloing :D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:55 am

You cannot empower power on any cleric buff, which means that basically no empowerement is needed on buffs (SP consumption and cooldown is blah as you use them once an hour or so, duration adds next to nothing : 5 points in protect duration adds 3 seconds, wow that's great for a skill that lasts 1 hour !)
Your best friend for cleric skills questions :
http://www.fiestafan.com/wiki/Cleric_Skills

Sidenote on solo clerics.
Solo clerics either add all their free points to STR or use the 25 SPR / STR build (but due to our low damage, the best build would be full STR) and empower at least bash CD and power. Bleed and trip are debatable, they're not extremely useful at the moment but it could change if a secondary effect is added to them.
Most solo clerics will prefer maces because as we cannot spam skills (unlike fighters) the attack speed of the weapon actually matters. I won't try to find that again but someone, on Outspark's forums, compared the damage over time of maces and hammers and maces dealt a lot more damage on strong enemies (which is what you'll be fighting most of the time). Besides the CD of bleed is 10 seconds (7s fully empowered) while it's 15 seconds (10.5s fully empowered) for trip... there are also 10 levels of mace mastery compared to 8 levels of hammer mastery... so at the moment I think maces better... would be different if trip added stun Razz

I hope this helps.

(edited to add the weapons mastery)
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Clerics Skill Empowerment? for soloing :D   Clerics Skill Empowerment? for soloing :D Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:16 am

Actually I screwed up the stats on my cleric, she goes for one of those helpers designed to not die Very Happy I can't really solo much but I can't get ptys so I would recomend STR as I would have it if I could.
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clerics Skill Empowerment? for soloing :D   Clerics Skill Empowerment? for soloing :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clerics Skill Empowerment? for soloing :D
Page 1 of 1