Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hide and Seek Special Mo edition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Hide and Seek Special Mo edition Empty
PostSubject: Hide and Seek Special Mo edition   Hide and Seek Special Mo edition Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:31 pm

First of all, what happened to the screenie section/ category in the forum? Couldn't find it. >.< (so, if this needs to be moved, please do)

Anyways, moving along now. As some of you might know, I decided to do a special Hide and Seek for Mo in game. Clues were given about every 3-5 mins depending on how fast/ slow Mo took. First of, I decided to go easy on her but apparently this was the one where she took the longest I think.

First hiding spot was in Roumen since I figured it's the first round so might as well make it in Roumen.
Hide and Seek Special Mo edition Screen11
*note* Mo got lost because she didn't look between the houses Very Happy (read the whisper)

Then, H&S went on to Sand Beach
Hide and Seek Special Mo edition Screen12
*note* Curse my arm for sticking out of the tree. If not it would have been an awesome hiding spot. Also note clue 3. >.<

Next, I decided to give Maurice a break (Mo's raccoon name apparently. Poor guy was overworked by Mo.......) so I hid in LS1.
Hide and Seek Special Mo edition Screen13
*note* Nobody ever bothered turning around and looking here. They would always go directly into LS.

Afterwards, we took to the sand and head for the hills.... =.=
Hide and Seek Special Mo edition Screen14
*note* Look at where I am on the map. I love this secret passageway XD

Since it was getting dark, I decided to hide in the midst of the night in Moonlight tomb hoping Mo won't find me.
Hide and Seek Special Mo edition Screen15
*note* it took her that long to find me that I had to afk to toilet. .__.

Last round took us back to Forest of Mist where I decided to throw Mo off the trail by hiding in nub mushie. (it worked on my guildies it sure fooled Mo for a few seconds.... i think)
Hide and Seek Special Mo edition Screen16
*note* the kebings in FoM are mean!! They always try to share you TT^TT

So, who wants to play hide and seek next??? Very Happy Let me know either in-game or in-forum. I also do Turkey Run, Fight Club, Monkey Say, You Do! and other events as well....
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Hide and Seek Special Mo edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek Special Mo edition   Hide and Seek Special Mo edition Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:01 pm

lol!lol!lol!

That was awesome What a Face

I'm in for next time, Fight Club maybe ? :3
Back to top Go down

Hide and Seek Special Mo edition
Page 1 of 1