Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The story of many friends Part 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-11-01

The story of many friends Part 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:10 pm

Gyahahahaha~! I love it, seriously. You have permission to do with me as you please Wink And, c`mon, c`mon, don`t blame it on the poor girl... *Takes your hands* I understand your feelings, Jam, there`s no need to be ashamed...
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:46 pm

O.o ....... begins call meh crazy treatment over again *gets in bush* oh haha you guys don't know..... i'll put it in guides. How I'm getting over stage fright and anger management Very Happy i'm a smart girl.

WAit, anything? Twisted Evil oh yea anything

which Jam? i'm Little Devil she's mad fail cleric ahhh they new nicknames thatnks to bijou, it ROL!!!!!

Here's a competition, who can make a catch fraze for their char thats better than the little devil strikes again thats set by your friends
Razz I wuv that guy for that catch fraze, he began using it every time he saw me in KQ and others caught on now if they see me in KQ they like it's the little devil we gonna have good luck. Wuv Bijou!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:51 pm

bwahahaha... i love the story.... you have my permission to develop my char anyway you want... i dont mind as long as i dont end up kissing neo or doing something gey like that .___."

btw, i loved this part
Jam_Tart wrote:
Him and Mo of cause but Mo had long forgotten when Malau dropped a tray on her head
cuz its something i would do... drop things on people's head.. hahahaha (sorry mo, it wasn't me, jammy did it XD)

oh and jammy, keep up the good work XD
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:10 pm

roflmao yea that partmade my friend crack up.

No kissing Neo? Ummm what about Daevor? Accidentally? ummmmmmmm can I brainwash you into killing thousands of people? is that okay? ummmmm I have too many idea I have to get rid of now.... it will have to be Neo then damn! oh maybe I add a cuddle, you need some... Kay's stealing them all..... OJam Malau need a hug, lots and lots of hugs Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:59 am

>.< no kissing any other guys.... PERIOD! My lips are reserve for the ladies Wink other than that, you can go crazy with me.. do whatever you want as long as i don't kiss ANY OTHER GUY!
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:41 am

what if you think it's a girl? I mean everyone makes THAT mistake
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:36 am

. . . . . . well i can assure you i have never made that mistake.... (don't ask how i know, cuz itll get..... bwahahaha)

better yet, you dont have to get me to kiss anyone... or maybe i can kiss a frog and itll turn into a very perdy princess XD that i dont mind
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:45 pm

O.o wat? better yet....muahahahahahahah ahhh i'll give you a discrimptive passage of what your cell looks like Very Happy

The darkness literally leaked out the walls, a stick concoktion lay spread all over the ground. A single window pressed a small ounch of light, bodies of rating corpses sent a disgusting smell throughout the small room, it was like hell, the only thing missing was fire.....

Hahahahahahahaha arn't I evil ^^
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:45 pm

*Sigh* I come back to the forums and check if I got some action in a new chapter, which wouldn`t be odd after the last one (Y`know what action I`m talking about Wink ) And, nothing... tch, tch, that`s not fun...
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:16 am

I am totally swaped with homework, Allia's coming round this weekend and we're gonna multi task between homework fiesta, windslayer movie making and the story, shouldn't be too hard actually, as Allia is the organised one....hehe, no really she is. SHOOT! Just let me get the files off my dad's laptop first. *runs to find dad*
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:23 am

*sigh* ok since Neo wants the next chapter I'm gonna go ahead and post the parts i've done i'll add the rest once I finish it. Umm any questions or inquirys just ask. Feed back or help is always welcome, as I am really just a 13 year old girl trying to fill the spare time she's not aloud on the internet and bored to death by homework. (by the amount of spelling mistakes I made in this post before editing you'd think I had a emntal illness)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story of many friends Part 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2