Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december) Empty
PostSubject: Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december)   Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:00 am

A monkey once said, "We were all noob once. Well, some are still noobs now while others are bigger noobs."

It's that moment everyone is waiting for. THE FIRST FIESTA UNITED FORUM CONTEST~!! cheers cheers cheers

As mentioned earlier, this contest will give away THREE (3) very unique and personalised ranks for your profile. And the best part is, YOU get the CHOOSE what that rank is (within reason of course). Now, how do you get a hold of these snazzy titles? Simple~!!

Contest Details
Who: Any registered forum member is allowed to enter the contest.
What: The name of the contest is Complete LAWLZ~!! And what you have to do is share with us the biggest, most epic noob story that you know or what happened to you!!
Where: Entry is simple. Simply PM me your stories and the admin team shall decide upon the most LAWLZ~!! But of course we will display the top (3-5) LAWLZ stories in this thread.
When: When is the dateline for the contest? Dateline for entry closes on: Sunday, 14 December 2008.
Why: Why should you enter? Simple. You get your own customised title where you can go around the forum with that special rank that no one else can have. Very Happy
How: Again, entry is simple. Just remember all of your friends or your noob stories in Fiesta and start writing them down. Remember, we're looking for the biggest LAWLZ here so creativity counts as well Smile

Contest Rules
1. Stories must not exceed 500 words. It must also NOT contain any vulgarity, sexual innuendos, excessive violence, religious, political, defamatory, and/or derogatory remarks. Ad hominem or personal assaults will also not be accepted as part of the story.
2. Creativity and originality are plus points. There is no set structure for the story so you may use your wildest imaginations to present your story so let the sky be your limit.
3. Entries will be judged based on several criteria: originality of story, creativity, and the LAWLZ~!! factor (basically, how noob and how interesting your story is). As English might not be the native language to some, the admin team shall be lenient in terms of grammar and punctuation. HOWEVER, please do your best in having proper grammar, punctuation, and flow within your story.
4. Winners will have the freedom to choose their winning ranks/titles so long as it does not include any vulgarity, sexual innuendos, excessive violence, religious, political, defamatory, derogatory remarks, and ad hominem or personal assaults. This title is permanent and will remain with the winners unless they themselves wish to revert back to the normal titles/ranks.
5. All entries must be original. Any entries that with any form of cheating will be disregarded. Any entries that is received after the dateline of 14 December 2008 will not be accepted.
6. PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR STORIES IN THE THREAD. PM your entries to MalauKnight. The top 3-5 stories will be displayed in the thread before the final decision on the winners are made. Winners will be announced by the admin team and have their stories displayed on the forum.
7. All decisions made by the admin team are final and not negotiable.
8. Rules and regulations may be subjected to change without prior notice depending on the circumstances.

Thank you and all the best noobs~!!

~MalauKnight

Last edited by MalauKnight on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december)   Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:37 am

Umm does the story actually have to be like true or can we like mix a whole bunch together to make one awesome story?

Is there a limit to how many stories you can enter?

Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december)   Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:22 pm

Good question! Razz

And... If i'm in australia and I pm my story on 15 december while it is still 14 december in america, does that count?
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december)   Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:47 pm

Jam_Tart wrote:
Umm does the story actually have to be like true or can we like mix a whole bunch together to make one awesome story?

Is there a limit to how many stories you can enter?

Oh yes, well, like I said, creativity counts so up to you.. as long as its entertaining, makes sense, and its completely LAWLZ~!! its fine with us.

And oh yes, there is no limit to your entries Very Happy (I knew I forgot something)

Minoes wrote:
And... If i'm in australia and I pm my story on 15 december while it is still 14 december in america, does that count?

To make it more convenient for all, dateline will be following the Fiesta server time so just use that as a guide.
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december)   Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:08 am

oooooooook, it's a shame i'm useless at funny stories.....

Stefan can you rewrite this for me? *runs off to find big brother master at funny accents*
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december)   Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:34 pm

>.>

<.<

*ponders*

*checks private messages* hmmm, empty...

*wonders if anyone wants those uber cool custom titles ._.*
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december)   Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:01 am

I'm just useless at making stories, I was actually wondering if a video would pass... I can make one of those but I just can't string funny words together.
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december)   Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:19 am

Due to the lack of responses to the contest, it has been extended to 31st December 2008 midnight (server time).

SO START WRITING THOSE STORIES~!!! Very Happy Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Phantomduck
Nublet
Phantomduck

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december)   Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:04 am

Wahhhh! Too late!

Achh well, Happy New Years everyone! it's like 4:04 where I am and I don't know what I'm doing still up...xP
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december)   Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:10 am

Rofl, Sorry Malau I couldn't make a video. Any chance you could make a dance video comp like Outspark did? That would be cool, then I can enter the "thing" I'm working on now Muahahahahahahaha (that is SO overused)
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december)   Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:46 am

[NOTICE] Complete LAWLZ~!! will change in terms of formatting as we realised that it might not be fitting enough.

However, a special thanks is given to IllusionDiffusion for his entry. He will be given a title for his effort and should he want his story to be published, all he has to say is "yes."

Do look out for the refurbishing version of Complete LAWLZ~!! (Coming to a forum near you. Warning: competition may contain processed nuts that might not be listed in the ingredients.)

ps. this thread is lock.

EDIT: Illusion's new rank is: Super awesome sexay pwn sauce... LMAO!!!!! (nice one buddy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december)   Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complete LAWLZ~!! (Deadline: 31 december)
Page 1 of 1