Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coffee~...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Coffee~... Empty
PostSubject: Coffee~...   Coffee~... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:43 pm

This is a game I played with a friend of mine: She had to say a word, and out of that word, I had to write something. It didn`t have to be strictly related to the word, I just had to write something. This is what happened the first time we played, the word was "Coffee"

As special agent Neo was sitting on Uruga having a coffee at Hans` Cafe, his assistant Lenore came in and sat on his table. She was carrying a heavy-looking folder, which she placed on the table. As soon as she sat down, she looked Neo in the eyes. Neo could tell she was nervous due to how her lower lip was trembling. That, and she was sweating buckets
- Never gonna give you up - She said, automatically
- Never gonna let you down - The red haired fighter replied
- Never gonna run around - She replied, with her eyes fixed on his
- And desert you - His eyes were also stabbing hers
As soon as Neo said that, she pulled her eyes away and opened the folder - Argh. I hate those stupid passwords
- You`re wrong, they`re awesome - Was what Neo replied, while sipping his coffee
- Yeah, whatever - Lenny pushed the folder closer to him - Anyway, Neo...
- Tsk! We`ve got codenames for this mission!
- Don`t make me do that, seriously - Her face turned harsh
- We can`t use our real names - He said, slightly pointing at her
- I`m serious, don`t play with me - Lenore really didn`t want to do this
- Hey, I don`t like being called "Pea****", okay? But this is our job and we must do it - Neo wondered if he should hit the table, but he didn`t. He was trying to hide the fact he actually liked being called "Pea****"
- Pfffttt, Pea****. You`d rather be called "Butterfly", right? Anyway, pea****, my bird`s a lot worse
- I checked your codename. It`s not
- I really don`t like it - She looked away, at the other tables
- Grow up, Pelican, like I said this is our job
- Agh, you said it - She looked at him again
- Say what, Pelican? - Neo fooled around
- Ahhh, shaddap... look - She pushed the folder again - Here we have the participants, their stats, meeting place, time and specifications of the next Helga raid
- Those were made public on the forums, Pelican - Neo took the cup to his lips once more
- You know which raid I`m talking about - She was getting annoyed by this time
- Ahhh, that raid... - He took the papers inside the folder and took a look at them - Hm, interesting... how did you get all this, Pelican?
- Can you please stop calling me Pelican?
- But that`s your name, Pelican
- Yeah, but you don`t have to say it all the time
Neo twisted his hear like dogs do when you talk to them - I don`t understand - He said
- Ahhh, stuff it - Her eyes were wide open now - Why can`t we have cool codenames, like, I don`t know, "Falcon" and "Eagle"
- Those would be too obvious, Pelican... - Neo concentrated on his coffee one more time
- I swear, if you do that again, I`ll... - Lenore, took a deep breath - Agghh... I`m calm... I`m calm...
- No need to be so worked up about it...
- But you always do this to me - She spoke more calmly now - Remember when we had the Nana mission?
- Oh, yeah...
- Yeah, I was "Pikachu" on that one, remember?
- Yeah. It was awesome - Neo tried to repress a little laugh. And failed
- Easy for you to say, "Mewtwo" - Lenny snickered - But the past`s in the past, what do you say about all that info?
- That you didn`t answer my question - Neo was still looking at the papers - Who did you have to cyber with to get all this information?
- You son of a... - Lenore almost gets up of her chair
- Whoa, whoa, calm down, I`m just joking! - Neo smiled widely at her reaction
- Be serious, Pea****
- You`re the one who doesn`t wanna be called Pelican
- Stuff it. Did you see those numbers? - Lenore was begging he would focus more on the papers and less on the coffee
- Yeah. High indeed - Replied Neo as he flickered through the papers, taking quick glances at the stats - These tanks make me look like a Backyardigan
- The hippo? - Lenore was interested
- No, the penguin
- Oh, I see
- So, we have place and time... our mission`s to stop information leaking to counter-Helga groups
- Right - Lenore took out her notepad - We think C.H.A.O.S. is gonna send one of their agents again
- Do we know if it`s gonna be Immy again?
- We can`t say for sure. We also have motives to think this time there will be more than one GL on the spot if they find out... - She looked at the side while saying that
- What? - Neo almost spat his coffee. A pity, since seeing that would`ve been awesome - More than one official?! I wasn`t aware of that!
- It hasn`t been divulged to all agents, Pea**** - Lenny enjoyed patronising him a bit - There was a reason why the GL did what she did, and if she got her job done that time, chances are she might work with a partner to get it done a second time
- Tch... unbelievable... - Neo had lost his cool for a while, going against officials was not something he realy fancied - Are we ready for our next move?
- Not yet - Lenny stopped him on his tracks - Before we do anything, we have to meet up with Parrot and Canary, remember?
- Darn, you`re right... I wonder if they`ll be able to cope with this, Pelican... - Neo seemed concerned about those two
- They might be new, but they were chosen for a reason - Len was far from letting him underestimate these two agents
- You`re right... - Neo exclaimed as he got up from his chair - Let`s go, Pelican, time to get this done
- Wha...? But wait, I wanna have a coffee too! - She really wanted to, so she didn`t get up
- I don`t think you do... - Said Neo with a stern voice as he glanced towards Uruga`s mountains across the windows - ... the coffee here`s horrible

TO BE CONTINUED

EDIT: "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" Wha...? Aw well, then I`ll add dots
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Coffee~... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee~...   Coffee~... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:11 am

Love it ! cheers

more more more *waves pom-poms*
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Coffee~... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee~...   Coffee~... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:46 pm

Oh my god that is good!! got a bit mixed up with the - leading into the speach, maybe you could use speach marks Very Happy

otherwise I laughed so hard I almost we myself in public. Found out this site is acsesable from school comps, so cool!
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Phantomduck
Nublet
Phantomduck

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Coffee~... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee~...   Coffee~... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:40 am

Hahaha! You really have an active imagination! =P

lol!