Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!!   Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:21 pm

Okay! This is something I started a long time ago on the Fiesta Forums, and it was quite successful! Now I want to try luck with it here, I`ll put the first post here, then my character, then the bosses we have, and then you can start making your own characters guys~! That way we can have the "Fiesta United" version Wink Fight!

Hello everyone! I am a big fan of long introductions, but I`ll try to repress that aspect of my personality this time. You know, I have always been a sucker for fighting games (The King of Fighters, Street fighter, you know what I mean) and I have this little habit of devising fighting games in my head with my friends involved in them (Yeah, the guy`s pretty messed up) every little detail, appearances, attacks, poses, phrases, is an awesome thing to invent~! But this time, I decided to bring it to the forums, in the form of...

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Fiesta_logo_600w-1

PRESS START

The ultimate (And only!) Fiesta fighting game! Duke it out in every Fiesta stage, solo in classic, or with up to 3 other friends in the addictive multiplayer mode! Control all your favourite Fiesta players, each one with their own special attacks and characteristics! Tear up, damage, and blow stuff up with lots of Cash shop items scattered in the levels! Save Isya form the evil forces of evil in the amazing and gripping story mode!

And YOU, the one who`s reading, gets to have a character in this game, of course, you just have to let us know in detail, by completing the following chart...

Name: The name of your fighter (Your in game name, bah)
Specialty: What does your character excel in? (Power, Speed, Defense, All-around AKA balanced, Traps, Flying, etc.)
Attacks: What does your fighter do? Shoot flames, release sparks, deliver falcon punches, create plasma bees that fly in circles around the opponent draining his life, be creative! (You can have lots of attacks!)
Super smash: Your special attack, the finisher, the one that makes all other players go "WHA...?! ZOMGGGGG NOT THAT ONE!!!" Be descriptive on this one! (Since you can only have one Super Smash!) And it has to have a name!
Presentation: What you say when the fight commences (And the cool pose you strike when doing so)
Victory: What you say when you win (And the pose that comes with it, if you want)
Defeat: What you say when you lose (Also, with some motion)
Charasong: What other players hear while fighting against you (Basically, a song you like that represents yourself)
Alternate: If players select you while pressing "Select", you will appear with an alternate costume, or with a completely different appearance, that will be...?
Pic: If you want, you can post a picture, just for "Look how awesome my post looks" purposes

I think that`s enough to get us started (If you wan`t to leave a field blank, no problem ^^U), i hope we fill the roster with many cool players, the kind of characters that make you think "Oh my god, as soon as I get home I`m gonna start playing Super Smash Fiesta and kick hiney with _____" If this thread goes well, we can also devise the story mode, stages, and lots of other stuff, but only if this doesn`t go to hell, which seems to be a tendency, lately.

And while we`re at it, you can also put which fighting games you like, and blah blah blah, fighting games rule~

Let the fighting game begin!!

Last edited by Neoshaman on Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!!   Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:26 pm

I reckon that by this time I would like to change some things about my character, but I`m leaving it intact for now~

Allright, I`ll give the example by going first!

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Neosmash

Name: Neoshaman
Specialty: All-around, balanced, your average Mario
Attacks: Throw red roses (Pyrannian roooose~!) Attack whith spiky whip (Rose whip~!) Petal tornado (Fuuka enbujin~!) Lunge forward with my sword (Oooosu~!) Put the sword and shield in my back and punch (Ooorryaahh~!) Repeatedly slash in the same place by pressing repeatedly (Ora ora ora oraaaa~!)
Super smash: "Le Papillion" - I spread multi-coloured butterfly wings (While saying "PAPI!"), put my hands together, and release a huge beam made of little butterflies, damaging everyone in its path (While saying "LLION~!)
Presentation: *Flies into the stage* Neoshaman, sanjouuu~! *Places a finger on my chin while smiling* "Uh-oh, he/she looks strong..."
Victory: "My, my, looks like i won!" *Pulls out a rose and throws it to the ground, where it stays*
Defeat: *Looks to the ground* Argh... *Shrugs and smiles* Oh well, good one!
Charasong: Vanilla - Gackt
Alternate: If you select me while pressing "Select", I`m gonna be wearing this mask:

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Busourenkin1338cm0

And now, YOU! Yes, YOU, the one who`s reading, it`s your time to join the brawl!
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!!   Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:30 pm

BOSS

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Drama_llama

Name: Drama Llama
Specialty: Boss character
Attacks: Drama spit (Spits balls of filthy humid concentrated drama) Drama poop (The same, but through the other side) Attention seeker (Loudly calls for attention, drawing you near her, so she can attack you with...) Drama bash (Using it`s hooves, the Llama attacks in every direction with super strength, the strength of DRAMA)
Super smash: "Ultimate Drama Storm" - The Drama Llama charges a huge ball of sticky bubbly drama inside her mouth and shoots it upwards, outta the screen. The drama then starts falling downwards in countless drops that heavily damage other players, who have to try and dodge them while moving in slow motion, since Drama is like quicksand: Slow, but deadly
Presentation: *The llama walks into the screen as a notice appears* THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR THE DRAMA LLAMA!!
Victory: *The Drama Llama proceeds to ruin your life*
Defeat: *The Drama Llama dissappears, as a notice appears* SHE`LL BE BACK!
Charasong: Imperial march - Star Wars
Alternate: The Lolcow, but that`s an entirely different character that we`ll talk about later

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! LOLCow

Strategy: The Drama Llama is one of the Bosses you`ll encounter while playing Super Smash Fiesta, unfortunately, there`s no telling as to when she`s going to appear, since she can do so whenever she pleases, after a "HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER" banner. As a Boss character, she presents an elevated difficuly level, you can`t damage the Drama Llama in any direct way, every attack you direct at her will have no effect and will leave you open to one of her dramatastic attacks, there`s a tricky way to beat her. But, hell, I know you`re the type of player who reads walkthroughs, you l-l4XX0R, so here goes: To be able to damage the Drama Llama, you gotta turn away from her and face the opposite side. When you do this, she`ll quickly move within your eyesight, avoid this by dodging to the other side (For example, with Ako`s Teleport) and keep looking to the other side, this will stun the Drama Llama for a couple of seconds, and leave her open for a couple of quick attacks (Like Neo`s roses or Feelgood`s Contaminate) but beware because she uses Drama Bash as soon as she gets back (Using CareBear`s stun does not extend the time) Repeat this a couple of times, and she`s done for. If she hit you at least once during the battle, after you`re done go to "Options" and select "Take a shower"

The Drama Llama can also posess any player while playing on multiplayer, the remaining players are thrown into a Boss Battle with her, where she turns them against each other, they won`t be able to win by themselves. The Drama Llama has been compared to other Boss characters like Nemesis, they share similarities like their smile, their filthyness, they follow you to the world`s end, if they touch you you`re screwed, and they both are known to shout the names of old organizations where they have known to cause serious damage (While Nemesis calls for "S.T.AAAAAAAA.R.S", the Llama does it with "Supreeeeemacy")

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Nemesis

How to unlock her:
1) Beat the classic mode with 5 characters on "Medium" difficulty
2) Defeat her when she randomly posseses a character on normal mode
3) DO A BARREL ROLL!!! (*)
4) ?????
5) Profit!

(*): Every character on the game is known to be able to do a barrel roll, but since it makes you win the current battle, the game, unlock all characters, songs, stages, trophies, stickers, and it sends a MAX score to the online mode, it is considered a quite unfair move to use

Last edited by Neoshaman on Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!!   Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:31 pm

BOSS

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! NicoRobin

Name: Mara
Specialty: Speed Boss Character
Attacks: Pirate lunge (Mara lunges forward with whatever pointy object she holds in her hand) Sibling slash (An attack shared with Marlone, she slashes the air creating a shockwave that damages anyone in its path) Entangle (Summons plants and roots to fix an opponent in a place for a brief period of time) Mara tornado (Mara`s signature move, which she spams all the time. She spins in a Crash Bandicoot fashion, dealing heavy damage to anyone near her)
Super smash: "Hidden technique - Pirate clones" - Mara dissappears into thin air, and multiple clones of her start flooding the screen. They all focus on attacking and are exact clones of her, with her same HP and moves. The only way of making them dissappear is finding the real one and hitting her (Of course, the real one is the one with the blue mark on her hat)
Presentation: *Draws sword, coleric* How dare you challenge the great Mara?!
Victory: *Puts sword away and crosses her arms, serious* Hmph, this is the power of the Marlone clan...
Defeat: *Falls to her knees* H... how could this be... how careless of me...
Charasong: Hollaback girl - Gwen Stefani
Alternate:

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Nami

Strategy:[s]Just get a higher levelled player to kill her for you[/s] Mara, being one of the first bosses you meet on the game`s story mode, is not very hard to beat, the only things she has going for her are her elevated speed and her tornado move, which she spams as often as she can, you`ll find yourself thinking if it`s Mara you`re facing or the Tasmanian Devil. You shouldn`t have much trouble with her, even her Super Smash is easily avoided, but if you still want some guidelines (101, k n00b) remember not to try to compete with her in speed (Even if you`re using Ako) so if she runs, instead of catching up with her, use a strong distance attack like Care`s rocket launcher, and while she gets up, run near her and use the strongest melee attack you have in your repertoire, like Caliber`s crush (Bleh, like any of his moves) and it won`t be long till she falls. You might even want to throw in a Super Smash for the lulz

How to unlock her:
1) Beat the classic mode with 10 characters on "Medium" difficulty
2) Defeat her on story mode
3) And the other well known methods of unlocking
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!!   Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:37 pm

BOSS

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Yugo04

Name: Millennium Robo
Specialty: Power Boss Character
Attacks: Cross Chop (Robo slashes with both of his blades simultaneously in opposite directions, do I need to be this specific?) Fear Howl (Delivers the feared "Fear" status, making you run astray like a madman losing control of your character for a couple of seconds) Vorpal Dance (Robo spins around with his blades extended, damaging everyone around him, similar to Mara`s tornado, but luckily, not as frequent)
Super smash: "Millennium X-Scissor" - Robo throws his arms (And therefore, his blades) back to charge this devastating move for some seconds, then strikes forward creating a red-blue (ZOMG POKEMON FTW) shockwave that, almost literally, destroys everything in its wake
Presentation: *In a fighting stance, Robo makes his blades collide* Rraaaaarghh!!
Victory: *Howls at the moon* Auuuuuuuuu~~!!
Defeat: *Lays on the ground* Rrrrghhh... rrrrghhhhh...
Charasong: Stray - Steve Conte
Alternate:

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! LucarioSmash

Strategy: The Millennium Robo, Boss Character you face on the story mode, is pretty tough compared to the ones that came before him, it`s highly probable that you lose repeatedly against him till you learn how to effectively avoid all of his attacks. And I did say avoid, not endure (Which would mean not minding him hitting you and trying to lay waste on him by all means) because, being a Power character and all, a few hits from him are guaranteed to put you to sleep. By using the block button combined with a direction, you`ll dodge in that direction, a vital move you`ll need to escape his Cross Chops and Vorpal Dances (Again, Ako`s and Zhako`s speedy moves become useful). Being feared is also dangerous, mainly because you`re likely to fall off the stage, or end up caught in another of his attacks. But what you really should be wary of is his Super Smash, it easily chops 60% off of your life gauge if it connects, and it can`t be dodged to either side. Being stumped by this, many players are sent flying by the scissor when the answer is very simple: JUMP. By jumping in the moment when Robo releases the attack you`ll be able to efectively avoid it, since the shockwave doesn`t stay

This is how you do it:

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Robofight2

YOU`RE DOING IT WRONG:

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Robofight

After you master the art of getting away from his attacks, you just have to focus on taking him down with your strongest attacks, he doesn`t have great defense so it shouldn`t take too long

How to unlock him:
1) Beat the classic mode with 5 characters on "Hard" difficulty
2) Defeat him on story mode
3) And the other already famous methods of unlocking
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!!   Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:39 pm

BOSS

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! KKPhino

Name: King Kong Phino
Specialty: Superpower Boss Character
Attacks: Body Slam (Phino "accidentally" trips and falls to the ground, squishing anyone who`s unlucky enough to be in front of him) Giant Jab (A simple straight punch that may look simple, but that can send you flying off the stage if your health`s not in good shape) Crushing Jump (Phino`s deadliest weapon, he jumps high in the air, leaving the screen, and lands after a few seconds anywhere on the stage, causing HEAVY knockback damage to anyone near him) Follower summon (He exclaims "Followers, wake up and attack them!" and, effectively, his followers wake up and attack you)
Super smash: "POWER UP!" - Phino makes a Super Saiyajin pose and becomes engulfed by pink pixelated smoke. During this "Powered up" state, that lasts a minute, not only he starts regenerating his health slowly, but he also becomes faster and even more stronger. So basically, if he`s powered up, run away from him if you don`t wanna appear on the dictionary under the word "Pwned"
Presentation: *King Kong Phinofly stands on the stage and says* THEY TRIED TO RAEP MEH!!! *Then runs away as King Kong Phino sonorely bursts into the place, shouting* DONT`CHA DARE TOUCH MAH WIFEY!!
Victory: *Phino slams his fists against his chest, giving his name a meaning, Phinofly runs into the screen and hugs one of his legs* RAAARGH, THAT`S WHAT YOU GET FOR MESSING WITH MY GIRL!!
Defeat: *Phino falls to the ground, barely holding on with one hand* ARGH... I`M SORRY... MY DEAR...
Charasong: Welcome to the jungle - Guns & Roses
Alternate:

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! King_kong_movie_roar

Strategy: King Kong Phino is one of the last bosses you face on story mode (Until new downloadable expansions are released) therefore, beating him is not a walk in the park (Unless it`s a park in flames with lava pits, spike traps, flesh-eating demons, and every single surface is covered in razors) As said before, this is not a power character, this is a superpower character, meaning a single normal hit on its own is a force to be reckoned with, let alone his special attacks (And if he`s powered up, don`t you dare get near him) Like you did with Robo, you`ll have to learn how to go about dodging every single move, specially his Jumps, which he unfortunately spams quite frequently. To do this, it`s reccommended you use the simple dodge (Block + Down) which makes you dodge in the place, but you`ll have to do it with perfect timing in order to be able to counterattack a bit (And I said A BIT) same goes for when he trips, if you`re facing his back take this chance to lay some waste on him. Sadly, he has a huge amount of HP you`ll have to slowly decrease, and have your horror face ready for when he decides to use his "POWER UP!" and start ruining all the hard work you`ve put into decreasing his life gauge. It takes time and skill, but hey, every game has its hard "What-the-heck--this-is-impossible-this-game-sucks" parts, right?

Anyway, if everything fails, use aeroplanes:

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! King-kong-collector-prints

How to unlock him:
1) Beat the classic mode with 20 characters on "Hard" difficulty
3) And the rest, you know the drill
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!!   Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:41 pm

BOSS

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Ghostslime

Name: Ghost Slime
Specialty: Defense Boss Character
Attacks: Shadow bounce (Proving how the word "Shadow" is just for extra coolness, the Slime just jumps over you, dealing some damage and stunning you for a couple of seconds) Jelly Bump (The Slime rams you in an attack that deals very little damage, but has huge knockback, a single thrust can send you flying kilometres in the opposite direction of your hit) Ghastly Shake (Ghost Slime can use this attack while being hit at any time, by shaking he can pull you back a bit and interrupt your combo) Appearance (At any time, the Slime can slowly dissappear and appear anywhere on the screen, as simple as that)
Super smash: "Bouncing nightmare" - Ghost Slime grows twice its size and starts bouncing all over the screen, following his "Little damage - big knockback" policy, sending everyone he touches flying away a good distance. He can also do he`s usual dissappearances whenever he wants, so there`s no telling where he`ll be coming from
Presentation: *Slowly materializes itself into the screen while making blobby slime noises*
Victory: *Bounces up and down smiling while showing his pointy teeth*
Defeat: *Spreads itself over the ground and finally dissappears*
Charasong: Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr.
Alternate:

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Dragon-quest-king-slime-vinyl-figure

Strategy: This is a very odd and annoying boss we have here. First you fight him in his "Non-ghost" form, as King Slime, being the first boss of the game (Not considered a boss by many because it`s more of a boss tutorial than anything else, extremely easy, for players to get hang of the controls on boss battles) and then, later on while exploring Moonlight Tomb, he comes back as an undead, and here`s when things start getting nasty. Ghost Slime deals very little damage, he`ll probably never get you lower than 3/4 of your life gauge, but that`s not where the threat lies. Hitting Ghost Slime with any attack, causes you to bounce a little on the opposite direction, making it impossible to make hit chains or any kind of combo against him. Also, the stronger your attack, the more you bounce, so make sure you don`t forget this little ability of his and pull a smash against his slimy skin or you`ll be flying away in no time. This is not all, Ghost Slime also has a few attacks that aim at bouncing you towards some ledge or cliff on the stage (Yes, this is a boss that purposely aims to get stage-outs) like his dreaded Jelly Bump or the Shadow Bounce. The easiest way to beat him unless you fancy hitting the Slime one hit at a time, is using distance attacks, like Carebear`s arrows and rockets, Neo`s roses, Doc`s Seraspoop, and so on, in order to be able to decently damage his slippery highness while avoiding touching him.

Other huge problem is that, despite looking really stupid, this seems to be an intelligent boss. He will use Ghastly Shake while you`re attacking him, and immediately he will add a Jelly Bump to make you fall off the stage. He also shows his AI by using his Appearance ability. ÃŒnstead of running (Bouncing, meh) towards you, he`ll just teleport behind you, or over you, and attack directly from there. Takes patience more than skill, but after some tries, you should be able to read this blob`s moves and beat him

It`s behind me...
Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Behindme
...isn`t it?

How to unlock him:
1) Beat the classic mode with 5 characters on "Hard" difficulty
3) Put your Dragon Quest CD in the reader instead of the Super Smash Fiesta one. MONSTER RANCHER!
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!!   Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:43 pm

You might not get this one if you`re not from Apoline~

BOSS

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Nana

Name: Nana
Specialty: Secret Impossible Boss Character
Attacks: WTFBBQWHERESHECOMEFROM??? (Nana teleports behind you, regardless of where she was standing, or jumping, since she can do this in the air, and heck, even while falling) Heart attack (With a big smile, Nana slashes through a heart-shaped pink cloud) Critgasm (Looks exactly like a normal hit, except for the fact that it deals a heck of a lot more damage, as a purple number flies upwards when she hits)
Super smash: "Super bloody festival" - The screen turns into that of a camera, with colors in shades of grey (Except for the color red), and the word "REC" in thick red letters on the bottom, as this annoying suspense music from Friday 13th movies (Yeah, the one that goes "Sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah...") starts sounding. During this state (That lasts one whole minute) all of Nana`s attacks are 1-hit KOs, she touches you, you`re dead. You respawn during this state, and if she touches you again, you`re dead again, so trying to avoid her is your only option. Also, for all of you fans of gory stuff out there (Yeah, you sick weirdos, this is for you) while attacked by Nana on this state, you unleash enormous quantities of blood, enough blood to fill 5 Mortal Kombat sequels and 3 Quentin Tarantino movies.
Presentation: *Nana slowly walks into the screen smiling widely with hearts surrounding her* Hey guys... you`re in my new video
Victory: *While standing over a pile of bloody organs and guts, pink hearts float around her, as she, once again, smiles*
Defeat: Well... we have yet to find out, pals. We`re putting our best men into it
Charasong: I love you - Barney
Alternate:

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Baddie-brawl-jason-voorhees-vs-leatherface-20071009032549051-000_1192574243

Strategy: Nana`s officially the most difficult and hated boss in the game. If you were wondering where the "Omega Weapon" of Super Smash Fiesta was, here you have her. And not only beating her`s almost impossible, getting to fight her can also pose a problem or two, since you can only face her by doing the following: First, you have to beat the game on "WTF" difficulty (It`s the difficulty level that comes after "Death wish", "Nightmare", and "Dante Must Die") and then visit the "Abyss" stage until she shows up (You might have to wait a while, whoever played Digimon World knows what waiting for a secret character on a stage means) Now comes the fun part, actually beating her. She`s fast, hard to hit, and doesn`t have much defense, but that actually doesn`t matter since a few hits from her are enough to finish you off (And if you`re close to her, it wont be hard for her to get those few hits on you) If she pulls off her Super Smash, make use of all the dodging techniques you`ve learnt so far, every dodge, dash, sprint and double-jump is useful. If she gets more than two kills on you during this Smash, she`s practically already won. She spams her WTFBBQWHERESHECOMEFROM??? (Which we will call simply "WTF???" from now on) really frequently, and uses it to save herself if you actually managed to get her off the stage. To counter this, as soon as you hit her outta the stage, stand with your back facing the void, or better, jump over the void (But make sure you double-jump back to safety afterwards) this way, she`ll teleport again in the air, and fall (She can`t do it twice without standing). Here`s a spoiler: You will die countless times against her before actually beating her. This is way harder than King Kong Phino, but if you try hard and have faith, you`ll finally be able to do it, and you, my friend, will be a hero.

As a bonus, a scene of the upcoming movie "Walty versus Nana"
Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Freddy_Jason2
The ultimate PVP freak showdown!

How to unlock her:
1) Beat her on story mode
2) Read the whole "Nana" manga, watch the series and the movies, and don`t drop a single tear (You`ll prove to being as heartless as Nana is, and you`ll be able to play as her)
3) Unfortunately, DOING A BARREL ROLL, doesn`t work here. And that is outrageous
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!!   Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:44 pm

BOSS

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Neoshadow

Name: Your Shadow
Specialty: Replica Boss Character
Attacks: Yours + Summon minions (Aside from having exactly your same attacks and techniques, your shadow has the ability to summon his minions: Shadow Kebings, Shadow Skeletons, Shadow Skeleton Archers, Shadow Golems, etc.)
Super smash: Yours + Chaos Control (Your shadow can use the same Super Smash you have, or, if she prefers, she can use Chaos Control, a Super Smash that turns the light off the stage, turning the screen black and keeping you from seeing anything there, except for a ray of blue light in the middle of the stage which is your only hope if you wish to avoid the array of combos she unleashes in the dark. Other version of the Chaos Control makes the screen glow pink as your speed harshly falls, leaving you defenseless against her, this effect seems to appear randomly)
Presentation: *Appears from nothingness* "I hope you like this place... for it shall be where you sleep forever!"
Victory: "Now I shall become the hero of this world!"
Defeat: "You have more power than you think..." *Drops to the ground*
Charasong: I am (All of me) Crush 40
Alternate:

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! StH_Shadow

Strategy: It`s a rule that every game that includes fighting of any type has to make use of the eternal clichè of the "Shadow" an exact copy of you, except for that fact that it`s evil. Yeah, who knows where it came from, what on earth it is, but the only certain fact is that it`s evil and is out to kill you. And Super Smash Fiesta is not the exception! You first fight your shadow as a Mini Boss after finishing the tutorial included in the game, just to make sure you know how to fight and avoid shame at parties. This fight is really easy, as you would expect, like a normal battle against COM with any other character. But if you want to unlock the shadow (Using her allows you to copy the opponent youre facing and use the shadow-exclusive moves) or if you want a real challenge, you`ll have to unlock the secret stage "Shadow Dungeon" by playing 10 times on the "Forest Of Mist" stage. Here, you`ll face your shadow again, but on a higher difficulty level. Nothing too hard anyway, she`s just a high difficulty normal COM character, but if you have trouble trying to beat her, just think of your weaknesses while playing your character and exploit them. If she uses Chaos Control (She will lift an emerald and shout "Chaos Control!") get to the blue beam of light as soon as possible to be able to see him better and try to avoid his attacks. The other special thing about her are her minions, but they aren`t really strong (Like Gordon Master`s minions) and you should be able to dispatch them really quick. After beting your shadow in this instance, you`ll unlock her and be able to use her on the other modes

And if everything fails, wear this to battle
Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Newbie
If you still fail, go play Superman 64

How to unlock her:
1) Dude, I just told you, play 10 times on the Forest Of Mist stage to unlock Shadow Dungeon, beat her there to unlock her
2) That`s the only way, get to work!
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!!   Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:47 pm

BOSS

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! 141710513_1244cd4a7e[/CENTER]

Name: Mini Dragon
Specialty: Power boss character
Attacks: Flamethrower (Mini Dragon opens his mouth and lets out a stream of flames that logically damage you) Crushing Stomp (Mini Dragon jumps high into the sky and then falls, whipping up a cloud of dust and heavily damaging anyone near him) Dragon Rage (A dragon-type attack that always does 40 damage) Dragon Claw (Mini dragon lunges against you and attacks you with his claws... not the ones on his arms, not with those tiny T-rex like arms)
Super smash: Dragon inferno (Mini Dragon lifts his head and charges fire on his mouth, this is the "Watch out, my special is coming" sign you want to look out for, then he proceeds to send an overpowered version of the flamethrower that hits practically all the screen in the direction he`s facing, leaving flaming spots after the attack)
Presentation: *Imitating his hero, Hauzer from the series of fighting games "Red Earth", Mini Dragon soars into the stage letting out his characteristic cry*
Victory: *Mini Dragon roars at the sky, victorious*
Defeat: *Mini Dragon, falls to the ground and looks at you with his sweet, innocent ducky eyes, making you regret having done whatever you did to him... after all he was just a little... snif... a little... lost Mini Dragon..."
Charasong: Dragon Screamer - DA PUMP
Alternate:

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Dragonite

Strategy: Mini Dragon, contrary to what his appearance may suggest, is a pretty average boss. You meet him in the game`s story mode after fighting Robo, yeah, another power character. Even though he`s not as powerful as Robo, regarding damage, the problem with Mini Dragon is his size. He`s not "Mini" at all, and he`s the first relatively "Giant" boss character you meet on the game. You`ll have problems moving around the stage with him around (But you gotta practice because he`s not the biggest boss, and you`ll find that out when you face King kong Phino and Gordon Master later) his deadliest weapon are his stomps, that can easily send you flying or take a good bit out of your life gauge if you don`t learn to run away of the place he`s gonna fall (You can see this by looking at his shadow on the ground). The reason why many peple have problems while fighting against him is the following: In the first versions of the game, there was a bug that made Mini Dragon stay still if you made him walk to the edge of the stage, near the rocks. Thanks to this bug, it was possible to immobilize Mini Dragon and attack him till he died. When NeoSpark (The developers of the game) realized this, they took away from the market all the bugged copies, but players were already used to this, and when they had to face the new un-bugged Mini Dragon, they just didn`t know what to do, even though Mini Dragon`s not a really tought boss. Using his size to your advange is the key, if he loads his Dragon Inferno Super Smash, quickly run to his other side, in order to avoid getting hit by the attack or by its aftermath, and its pretty funny to see him shooting that fire cannon while you`re staring at his back (You can also attack him while he does so too!) As long as you`re not biased by the old bug, you`ll beat him just fine

How to unlock him:
1) Defeat him on story mode
2) Beat classic mode with 15 characters on "Normal" difficulty
3) Use the barrel roll at your own peril, or the other methods of unlocking

Rumor has it that there`s a way in this game to be able to fight "Dragon" instead of "Mini Dragon". It hasn`t been proved yet, but most players say that considering Mini Dragon`s size, a Dragon that`s not Mini would make the TV you`re playing the game on explode. We`re still looking into this and will publish the results as soon as possible, but for now, this is what our experts estimate this "Dragon" boss would look like:

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Dragon
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!!   Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:49 pm

EXTRA CHARACTER

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! TrainerNeo

Name: Pokemob Trainer
Specialty: Pokemob, what else?
Attacks: None (See his Pokemob)
Super smash: Triple finish! (The trainer releases his three Pokemob at once, and they all unleash their most powerful attacks: Honeying uses Fire Blast, Slime uses Hydro Pump, and Kebing uses Solarbeam. These three attacks are fused into a humongous beam of pure concentrated Pokeawesomeness that heavily damages everyone in its way while a banner saying "It`s super effective...!!" appears)
Presentation: *Classic Pokemob music sounds while a banner saying "Pokemob Trainer wants to fight!" appears, as he releases his first Pokemob* Go, boy!
Victory: *Pets whichever Pokemob won the battle* Well done...!!
Defeat: *A banner appears saying "Trainer is out of usable Pokemob! Trainer blacked out!" as the trainer kicks the air and falls to the ground*
Pokemob switch out: "Good job, *****!", "Get back, *****!"
Pokemob switch in: "Go, *****!", "Your turn, *****!"
Charasong: Pokemob Theme - Neoshaman
Alternate:

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! AshKetchum

The Pokemob trainer is unique in the fact that the character itself doesn`t fight, he stands in the back of the stage directing one of his three Pokemob, which are the ones you actually control. You`ll be able to choose between the three starter Pokemob from the Pokemob game series: Honeying, Slime and Kebing and switch between them by pressing down + B. This is something you will need to do, since if you use one of them for a long time, it will get tired and become slower and weaker, that`s why switching your active Pokemob once in a while is mandatory. Let`s check them out in detail...

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Honeying

Name: Honeying
Specialty: "Random Anime Mascot Pokemob" - Fire Type
Attacks: Flamethrower (Honeying shoots a stream of flames out of his mouth, you can move it up and down) Fire spin (Honeying leaps high into the sky leaving a fiery spiral in his path, trapping anyone unlucky enough to touch it) Body Slam (Honeying lunges forward and, well... he slams the enemy with his body, but I guess you already knew that. This attack has nice knockback)

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Slime

Name: Slime
Specialty: "Dragon Quest Reject Pokemob" - Water Type
Attacks: Water gun (Slime squirts water out of his mouth, the longer you press B while charging this attack, the stronger and longer it`ll be) Surf (While jumping, Slime will create a wave underneath its body and swim on it, damaging anyone who touches it. A lifesaver if you`re falling off the stage) Rapid Spin (Slime will... agh... well, he will rapidly spin. I knew you knew that, but let me do my job, okay? This pushes opponents back while repeatedly hitting them)

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Kebing

Name: Kebing
Specialty: "Green Ghost wearing a Greek Toga and a Bonnet Pokemob" - Grass Type
Attacks: Vine whip (Kebing`s arms turns into vines and repeatedly strike in front of him, can also be used to grab onto ledges) Razor Leaf (Sends an array of damaging leaves in front of him, they travel a long distance before fading) Bullet seed (Kebing faces up and shoots a stream of seeds from his mouth, hitting and lifting any opponents above him)

How to unlock him:
1) If you have a save file of "Pokemob Battle Revolution" (The console`s version adaptable to Pokemob Red and Blue) on your console, this character is available automatically
2) DO A BIBAREL ROLL!!!

If you`re interested in knowing more about...

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Pokemob

... I suggest you visit [URL="http://outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118185"]this thread![/URL] And if you like it, you might as well post on it, and revive it like a kind cleric (Darn, I sure miss that thread) Remember: It`s not necro if they`re COOL!
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!!   Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:50 pm

EXTRA CHARACTER

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Neowham

Name: IRL Neoshaman
Specialty: Otaku arts
Attacks: Rocket Punch (Neo tries to imitate Mazinger Z and fire his own arm, but fails. It`s good as a melee attack though) Rasengan (Neo tries to imitate Naruto and create a spiral sphere, but fails. It`s good as a melee attack though) I choose you! (Neo throws a Pokeball and expects a pokemon to come out of it, but fails. It`s good as a ranged attack though) Kame Hame Ha! (Neo tries to imitate Goku and shoot an energy blast, but fails. It`s a melee attack with good knockback though) Gomu gomu no bazooka (Neo tries to imitate Luffy and extend both of his arms to hit the enemy, but fails. This attack can only be done from the air and is good as a counter though)
Super Smash: "Morphing time!!" - Neo uses his Tyrannosaurus morpher and turns into the Red Neoranger

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Morpher
The Tyrannosaurus Henshin Device

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Abared
The Red Neoranger

While on this state, Neo`s speed and attack are heavily enhanced, and his attack set changes, incorporating a whole new set of Power Ranger moves, punches, flying kicks, plastic swords, laser guns, awesome backwards dodging moves, calling the tyrannozord and stuff. There`s not a time limit for this state, but a damage limit: If you receive a considerable amount of damage while on Neoranger form, you will switch back to normal Neo. This means that if you can block and dodge well enough, you can remain on Neoranger form all you like!
Presentation: *Makes his fists collide*"Ooosu, let`s go!!"
Victory: *Fist to the air* "Yoshaaaaaaa----!!"
Defeat: *Looks to the side* "Tch, I`ll do better next time..."
Charasong: We`re not gonna take it - Twisted Sister
Alternate: Neo has a gun instead, and he shoots stuff

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Neogun

How to unlock him: You unlock IRL Neoshaman during the secret storyline "Real World" in which the characters are forced to enter the game in their IRL forms. IRL Neoshaman is one of the starter characters on this chapter, so it`s more about unlocking the chapter than the character itself. Randomly during the game you may find an item called "Lag spike", it`s a milticoloured spike, and it`s a very rare item so be on the lookout for it. If you happen to find it, you gotta go back to the spot where you began the game: In Roumen, in front of [s]Capitalist[/s] Helper Remi. Use the Lag Spike there and you will cause a connection problem. Your character will be "Disconnected" from the game, and the "Real World" arc will begin. It`s not a long chapter of the story mode, but it`s a really cool one (Besides, it`s a secret! Players like secrets) and is necessary if you want to unlock all the IRL characters.

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Dibujo
Morphing time...!!
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!!   Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:56 pm

BOSS

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Gary-Ball

Name: Gary M/F Oak
Specialty: Beat you in anything
Attacks: Pokemon attack (Not really surprising, Gary summons one of his Pokemon from a ball to attack the opponent. Can be any of Gary`s pokemon) Girlfriend Snatch (Gary summons your girlfriend and makes out with her in front of you, stunning you for 5 seconds and leaving you open for any kind of attack. He may choose to keep kissing your girl though) Dream Crusher (Gary summons that girl you have a crush on that was incredibly cute in a weird way, and was so sweet, and that you liked so much but you were waiting for your chance to tell her how you really felt because you haven`t worked up the courage yet, and treats her wrong for no reason, making her fall in love with him instead of you before your horrified and confused eyes, lowering all your stats a massive way down) Other attacks including the player`s family members were taken out from the original versions in order for the game to be able to be commertialized
Super smash: "Gary`s sexy ladies" - Gary hops in his Mercedes and summons his troupe of sexy worshipping cheerleaders Who trample all over the stage cheering Gary on. Gary`s ladies cause heavy damage and knockback (Expect some bodies flying off the stage) to anyone who crosses their path (Or viceversa) and are pretty fast for this type of Super Smash. They also, as I said, cheer for Gary, raising all his stats and his self-esteem (Yeah, higher than it already is, go figure) for a brief period of time after executing the Smash.
Presentation: *Gary`s theme sounds as he walks into the stage* "Mr. Gary Oak to you! Show some respect!"
Victory: "Hah! Smell ya later!" *Walks away, since Gary doesn`t have enough time to waste on you, he has many ladies to attend to*
Defeat: "Hmph, you just lost the game!"
Charasong: Gary`s theme - Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow
Alternate:

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Oak

Strategy: Finding this character on the game is a combination of luck and skill. Gary M/F Oak will appear only to male characters and challenge them to a fight when they`re not really ready to take one on, or when they just have achieved something. A battle will start against him, and if you lose, the console is turned off, not letting you save the game. Lemme give you some examples...

- You have just beaten and unlocked Nana after being trying for ages, you`re gonna select the "Take screenshot" option so that you can show everyone on teh internetz what a skilled player you are by posting it after saving your precious data, but just when the battle ends, and with the same amount of HP and energy you had, GARY M/F OAK challenges you to a fight

- You`ve found the Lag Spike, the ultra-rare item needed in order to trigger the IRL chapter of the game (Ironically enough, on the real Fiesta, Lag Spikes are anything but Ultra-rare *Drums*). You walk up to Remi on Roumen to use it, but a few steps before reaching her, yeah, GARY M/F OAK rolls up on his Mercedes

- You have just finished a 100-Man Brawl. Or a 30-Minute Brawl, and can`t keep your eyes open. Heck, you can`t even hold your joystick anymore, you have it laying there on your bed and you weakly press the buttons with your damaged fingers. You`re about to press A and exist the stage but, guess who shows up before you can even attempt to save your game? That`s right, GARY M/F OAK

Now you know who you`re facing. If you actually get the mental strength to fight against him (Because he really does kiss your girlfriend with her approval and date the girl you loved, technology is awesome these days) you might wanna know that he really spams those two techniques I just mentioned. And not only it will hurt your eyes to see them and you`ll need to repeat to yourself that it`s just a game (And it`s not. Because guess what your girlfriend is doing while you`re playing this videogame? That`s right, she`s with GARY M/F OAK) he can really lower your stats to a point where you`ll be no better than a frozen Metapod. Try to avoid those attacks. He rarely uses his Pokemons, but you might wanna be careful of Houndoom, Nidoking and Alakazam since they can heavily damage your HP. Other than that, he`s a really normal character, no outstanding damage, speed or defense. As long as you bear in mind that YOU CAN`T REALLY BEAT HIM, you`ll be fine and you might beat him ON THIS VIDEOGAME, to unlock his character and play as him, SHOWING HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO BE LIKE HIM.

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Gary-Computer

Gary also spam-kills you on abyss at the same time that he does dirty things with your girl on whisp

How to unlock him:
1) Well, i just said it: Wait till he appears when using a male character and beat him
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!!   Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:43 pm

*Cough cough*
Gengachuka, or Gengie as most people only say her name in a fight

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Screenshot024

Specialty: Poking people, dodging, and climbing trees.
Attacks: Pokesan (a swift attack where char uses the end of their weapon to deal extra damage and has a possibility to stun) Tripstah (A slower attack, done with your feet, Char swings to ground and attempts to knock other off ballence) Healeriffic (This is used if you are a n00b char and Gengie feels like you are boring her. This has sound effects too, *robot voice says* "heal in u, bore me like ur skillz use this to en-ter-tan me") Spidalite (Poison Attack, Char stands still for a moment whispering some words and making funny movements, the next moment opponant is trapped in a satalight full of poisness spiders)
Pinkalishous
Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! DSC04367-1
(If this doesn't kill you press shift)

Super smash: Poke Poke!!!!! (Uses flash fingers to poke you in the worste places you could imagine. The speed in so fast most warriors are down within 3-4-5-6 minutes Very Happy No thats a joke 4 seconds)
Presentation: I am istting with my back against a wall, you started it.
Victory: .............. hehe *pulls out drawing book and documents the occasion*
Defeat: I don't know she's usually in Pink mode where the other chars just fall over... No idea why.
Charasong: You want a piece of me --> Briteny Spears
Alternate: You pressed Shift? OMG UR AN IDIOT!

You have entered Pink mode. In pink mode Gengie is almost impossible to beat.
Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Screenshot024-1
She greats you as you enter, now how on earth do you defeat her and get out?

How to Unlock: Thats just it, I don't think you can.
#1 Defeat all Boss Monsters on every level on every difficulty with every allowed amount of players.
#2 Influence Jam_Tart to get the Hack codes from Kahysadra
#3 Find just how on earth your ment to hack the game
#4 Dodge security In Game to continue playing
#5 Get your account running again after getting banned for hacking
#6 Tell me how you went ^^
And then you can unlock her without a hack Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!!   Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:42 pm

im scared of facing gengie... TT^TT
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!!   Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:49 am

Dude we need a new thread for this where we can just talk.

Malau Just wait till you meet Vondaddynator Muahahahahaha.

His SuperSmash, [GM]Dakkon oh yea! He summons [GM]Dakkon! No I'm actually still working on getting his pictures rofl.
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!!   Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros. FREE FOR ALL...!!
Page 1 of 1