Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is Apoleen! This is Apoleen!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-11-01

This is Apoleen! This is Apoleen! Empty
PostSubject: This is Apoleen! This is Apoleen!   This is Apoleen! This is Apoleen! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:05 pm

Mwahahahahaha~! This is the song I "wrote" for our server`s Halloween celebration. It was published on the Fiesta Magazine, too~ And, even if its pretty obvious, I`m gonna tell you to sing it to the tune of "This is Halloween" from "The nightmare before Christmas" by the master of creepy cuteness, Tim burton. Once again, you can have the whole post~

Well, well, well, what do we have here? Looks like Halloween items are already out, I`ll take that as my cue to consider Halloween season started (Yeah, because you know, sometimes some holidays deserve more than one day, at least that`s what stores and enterprises think) and how could we avoid celebrating this, us, Apoline! The game`s most horrendous, spooky, scary server ever! C`mon guys, its time we face it: We`re he scariest, no kidding, everyone knows that. If we were to live in the game, the towns would be deserted and we would all dwell on Moonlight and Vine Tombs. Underground. We know Outspark Corp. chose to test their D-Virus on our server, the Drama Virus, designed to avoid drama on MMORPGs, they attempted to play cyber-god and turn us into the ultimate online-players... but the virus backfired, and acquired the opposite properties... turning Apoline into a disgusting, pityful scenario for tragedy... and its time to admit it... we`re not Apoline... we`re Apoleen...

It was a long time ago, longer now than it seems
In a place you have probably seen through your screens
For this story I am trying to tell you in rhyme
Took place on the servers of Fiesta Online
Now, you`ll probably wonder where these servers came from
If you haven`t, I`d say its time you began...

Cleric, Archer, even Mage
Wouldn`t you like to play something strange?

Come with us and you will see
This, our server Apoleen

Llamas scream everywhere in sight

This is Apoleen, arguments are never clean!
Trick or treat, the other servers gonna die of fright!
Eldy town, everybody`s mean!
In our server Apoleen...

I`m all the glitches that have been said
Even when re-partying, they cannot rez you, dead!

I am the lag near Eldy`s stairs
With all these peeps around, I`ll freeze even your hair!

Apoleen! Apoleen! Apoleen! Apoleen!
In your shop, mushroom home
Everyone hail to the emo song

Drama, and how! Don`t we love it now?
Everyone is waiting for the next guild war!

Round that corner, gold spammer in the trash can
Can`t avoid the whispers in this town and how you`ll SCREAM!

This is Apoleen!
Bats are black, Ghost Slime is green

Aren`t you stunned?

Well, let`s just spam!
Say it once, say it twice
Spam the shout chat, don`t be nice
Flame some poor guy and start a fight

Everybody`s mean! Everybody`s mean!

In our server Apoleen...

I am the troll, shouting out on your face
Stuff about your mom, then warp without a trace!

I am the n00b craving powerlevel
I`m one of your guildys, about to rebel

I am the one on abyss with an axe
Killing while you`re grinding before you can say "HAX"

Apoleen! Apoleen!

Bugs and glitches everywhere
The game freezes and you can just stare

Scariest place you`ve ever been
This our server Apoleen

Drama, and how!

Don`t we love it now?
Everyone is waiting for the next guild war

Evil Smith Hans might catch you while you enhance
And, oh cruel fate!
Break your weapon at plus eight!
This is Apoleen! Everybody`s mean!
Please delete a friend to add this very special guy

This dude thinks he`s king of Blue clovers patch
If he drops dead I`m not rezzing him

In your shop, mushroom home
Everyone hail to the emo song

La-la-la la-la-la la-la la-la-la la-la la-la-la la-la-la, wheeeee~!

This is Apoleen! This is Apoleen! NeoJack
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: This is Apoleen! This is Apoleen!   This is Apoleen! This is Apoleen! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:53 am

*hums song, nodding here and here*
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: This is Apoleen! This is Apoleen!   This is Apoleen! This is Apoleen! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:27 am

ROFL

How was it taken by the Apolinians ??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: This is Apoleen! This is Apoleen!   This is Apoleen! This is Apoleen! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:02 am

OMG I listened to the sond while reading that, it's so awesome! You are a pure comedian. I struggle so bad my primary school I had no chance to be funny as I was bullied almost every hour of school time.
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: This is Apoleen! This is Apoleen!   This is Apoleen! This is Apoleen! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:27 pm

Jam_Tart wrote:
OMG I listened to the sond while reading that, it's so awesome! You are a pure comedian. I struggle so bad my primary school I had no chance to be funny as I was bullied almost every hour of school time.

Hahahaha, I`m glad to hear you liked it!

And yeah, starting out as a comediant is really hard, because people in general are reluctant to let you make them laugh. Lemme elaborate on this...

See, people alone are intelligent, but put them together in a mass and they become dumb (Or ill-intentioned, maybe) My equation is: The intelligence of a person is divided by the amount of people in the group that person`s in (At the moment)

Person`s intelligence / Amount of people in the group = Person`s current intelligence

I`m just saying intelligence meaning the intentions and common sense of that person, not the person`s ability to resolve problems and stuff. Aaaaaanyway... when you try and be funny, make people laugh, you usually direct your efforts at a group, and when you start, unless you`re, I dunno, the god of comedy, you`re not gonna be well received. If only you could adress them one by one, the response would be different, but there`s just not enough time for that.

Don`t give up! Comedy`s not just about being good, it`s about being persistent. The first time I tried to be funny in the forums, with the "Mighty concert", well, the replies I got were kinda discouraging, but if I had stopped there, I would`ve missed a lot of chances.

The most important part is having fun yourself, when you`re enjoying yourself the others notice it and will start doing so

Darn, I just went on and on, hahaha. I guess you didn`t want to hear all that, hahaha~ ^^U
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: This is Apoleen! This is Apoleen!   This is Apoleen! This is Apoleen! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:54 am

It wan't that much info, I turned out the funniest person in my class in 2008, I could have been voted as MIss Popularity in the class, I got along with the boys and the girls and I had a feeling the teacher really liked me Very Happy Even she laughed at my jokes. Amd she would listen to me. I TAUGHT HER TEXT LANGUAGE AND HOW TO HIGHFIVE AND NOT BE AFRAID TO!!!! She would do something cool and i'm at the front of the class i'll be like oh yea highfive Mrs Eddy and she would and everyone was all like wow Alys how'd you manage that!?!?
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Apoleen! This is Apoleen!   This is Apoleen! This is Apoleen! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiesta United :: General Discussion :: Drawings and Scribblies-
Jump to: