Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All the Failness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

All the Failness Empty
PostSubject: All the Failness   All the Failness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:23 am

hmmm what sort of fail things have you encountered on fiesta lately?

Scene one,
We went to robo, there was four of us....fun!..yes very...we talked for a little, but then the monsters came.
These were no ordinary monsters, these were so god damn adorable! it was a shame I was the lowest level, I got to laugh in the others faces, as I was indeed the only cleric and yet, the last to die....strange, yet fail we hadn't been there for more than 30 seconds. It was an Epic Fail!

Scene two,
1 exp away from a level my little brother came flying into my room holding a potato.
What happened next you might ask. Well I don't know coz he actually never came into my room with a potato, that was a figure of my imagination and me making up excuses for dying and taking another hour to level instead of that single second.

Scene 3,
Coming Soon to a Forum near YOU!!!! Or here, whichever's closer
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

All the Failness Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Failness   All the Failness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:54 am

LOLS!! awesome....

im pretty much a fail in my own XD ask anyone and they'll agree XD
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

All the Failness Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Failness   All the Failness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:10 am

*agrees*

xD

Yesterday in KKP I was DDing slimey, I thought Malau or one of the others was tanking. My computer lags when stuff spawns so I decided to move ahead a bit close before he dies, so I wouldn't get stuck inside the templars. It was only went I moved to where the DDs stood that I noticed I had the aggro of slime and all the DDs were running around panickly ... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MapleSugar
Squishy
MapleSugar

Female
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-03-25

All the Failness Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Failness   All the Failness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:30 am

XD min thats funny but a lil sad D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/strawberrybleach
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

All the Failness Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Failness   All the Failness Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:15 pm

Minoes wrote:
*agrees*

xD

Yesterday in KKP I was DDing slimey, I thought Malau or one of the others was tanking. My computer lags when stuff spawns so I decided to move ahead a bit close before he dies, so I wouldn't get stuck inside the templars. It was only went I moved to where the DDs stood that I noticed I had the aggro of slime and all the DDs were running around panickly ... Rolling Eyes

Just for the record, min dieded more times than me and i dont think i was tanking cuz i was laggy as well... XD but i believe i was tanking kkp no?
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

All the Failness Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Failness   All the Failness Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:55 am

*blinks* I'll let you know when I understand that.....
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Sponsored content

All the Failness Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Failness   All the Failness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the Failness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiesta United :: Fiesta :: General-
Jump to: