Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cap Raise ~105

Go down 
+2
MapleSugar
Minoes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Cap Raise ~105 Empty
PostSubject: Cap Raise ~105   Cap Raise ~105 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:28 am

View all changes here: http://www.outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196847

I was totally amazed when I saw this:
Quote :
Misc. Fixes/Changes
- Helga gate closed until further notice (reviewing balance)
- All Hellgate Weapon Damage Nerfed
- Increased lv. 1~ 30 monster’s EXP

Some people are going to be SERIOUSLY pissed with that :O And they made it easier for noobs AGAIN. As if it wasn't easy enough...

Also lots of fancy new skills (attack skills for clerics.. Mighty Punch anyone? x3 ) and new maps of course...

So lets hear it people! What are the skills like, how hard are the quest..

Screenies, stories, everything here please :3
Back to top Go down
MapleSugar
Squishy
MapleSugar

Female
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Cap Raise ~105 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Raise ~105   Cap Raise ~105 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:43 am

as if it wasnt easy enough to get to lvl 30 D:
maybe the should make it easier for the higher lvls for once...those reapeats in br are boring and irritating im sure, i know the nix ones where but i didnt get past 80 lol

Mighty Chop & Mighty Punch
clercis are kung fu masters and a lil bit of falcon from ssb huh?
this patch should be interesting,
maybe they shoulda changed the dances while they were at it too D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/strawberrybleach
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

Cap Raise ~105 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Raise ~105   Cap Raise ~105 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:16 am

Apparently, the 3rd job change will be at level 100, but the quest to do it will only be added in the next patch (2nd half of the cap raise), sometimes in May o.O

and BKs have seen their aim decreased and (m)damage incresed/decreased (depending on the weapon apparently)

Weeeeeee

*twirls and rolls around naked*
Back to top Go down
MapleSugar
Squishy
MapleSugar

Female

Cap Raise ~105 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Raise ~105   Cap Raise ~105 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:34 am

theres a second part D: jeez why cant they do it all in one shot ...oh well
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Cap Raise ~105 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Raise ~105   Cap Raise ~105 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:53 am

I'm pissed with the changes on the Helgaits and BKs.
Some people spent a lot of RL money to get the Helgaits (not me, I joined Rye too late, did only maybe 10 raids ?) and that sounds unfair to them.
I'm waiting to see the changes on BK but what's the point in having a T4 stateless weapon marginally better than a lvl80 which is T3 ?
I don't wanna start something about that here tho, just saying. No need to argue for hours (I already do that in PS guild chat, gimme a break Smile )

Of course I'm excited about all the other changes.

Tonight we'll hopoefully go explore all this with Mo, she'll take SS and post them here Smile
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

Cap Raise ~105 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Raise ~105   Cap Raise ~105 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:17 am

Yeah, I understand their frustration. However, I do agree something had to be done about the BKs and HellGaits. Hellgaits were way too overpowered for a lvl 91 weapon... BKs too... so I'm glad they did something about it. But it would be so much better if they had said something like 'Oh hey guys, we got these hellgaits out now but later on they'll have stats. Just so you know.'

I'm really happy they finally fixed a whole bunch of things though! Some fixes we waited on for AGES (like trip/bleed!) so overall I'm happy!
Back to top Go down
MapleSugar
Squishy
MapleSugar

Female

Cap Raise ~105 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Raise ~105   Cap Raise ~105 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:11 am

when are they going to fix the mages hp and sp stones though D:
we dont get enough, not happy about that
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male

Cap Raise ~105 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Raise ~105   Cap Raise ~105 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:17 am

We should make a new topic for helgaits and BKs Wink
I don't care much about them adding stats to Helgaits, more about the nerf. They should have raised the weapon level instead (by the way why does everyone say they're lvl 120 weapons in Korea ? Helga is 120 but I never saw anything about helgaits being lvl 120).
It seems they added stats on the new BKs too, woot for having tons of people with "white +9 BKs" with almost no value then...
Of course people always complain, you can't always have everyone happy. Now what's funny is that the silent community of the people that were happy with the things the way they were is gonna voice its opinion on forums...

Anyway, it's great to see changes. Now they only have to work on communication.

About bleed/trip, they only reduced CD, I hope they made it low enough... and an added effect would have been nice !

Can't wait to see the new maps Smile
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

Cap Raise ~105 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Raise ~105   Cap Raise ~105 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:30 am

Well, it was deduced that Hellgaits were "at least" 120 weapons as Helga is a 120 boss iirc, but seeing how the stats on it were max 70, I always thought it was more like 140 weapons xDD

Agreed about the "whites" BKs, once more market is screwed by OS/OOS -.-"

About the silent community thingie... *rereads once again*

I dun get it ._."

I WANNA EXPLORE !!!

Wifey, be prepared !!!

*hops on her hobby*

To infinity, and beyond !!!

Whooooooooooooooosh !!!

xDD
Back to top Go down
MapleSugar
Squishy
MapleSugar

Female

Cap Raise ~105 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Raise ~105   Cap Raise ~105 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:32 am

i seen the the lvl 90 abyss :O
its awesome looking but i wanna see the new town D:
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male

Cap Raise ~105 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Raise ~105   Cap Raise ~105 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:49 pm

Little_Mo wrote:

About the silent community thingie... *rereads once again*

I dun get it ._."
Just means that :
Before, on the OS forums, you had people complaining about the BK aim and damage and other people answering "get over it".
You had people complaining about the Helgait and other people answering "get over it".
Now, you're gonna have people complain about the new BKs and the nerf of the Helgaits, and others answering "pwned." errrr I mean "get over it".
It's never-ending.

I know OS can't possibly make everyone happy, but they sure don't try a lot to communicate. Bijou - and probably the other servers - would have avoided a lot of drama if we had known the Helgaits would have ended as "lvl100 whites that you can use at lvl91". I would have avoided to spend a lot of money on a Helgait and would certainly not have raided to get others for my guild.
But any decision would have made people unhappy...
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male

Cap Raise ~105 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Raise ~105   Cap Raise ~105 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:57 am

Ok an update on the new maps, even tho we forgot to take SS with Mo.

Swamp of Dawn is nice but creepy. There are "swamps" in there, that you can cross, your char is then in the mud lol.
The mobs in there respawn REALLY fast, like 3 seconds after dying. I cannot solo at a spawn point, I quickly get overwhelmed. There are lava gargoyles and crystal guardian (BR mobs) near the BR gate and new mobs everywhere else on the map : rhinoces, mantrap plants, wereboars, phouch (Mo's favorites) to name a few.
There are like 4 NPCs in there, none is doing something atm. One mentions Helga - because Helga's Tomb is in SOD in Korea. I can't remember if one of them allows to restone.

There are 3 portals in SOD.
One leads to Temple of Spirit, which is like Flaming Mine / CP / LS. Only one level, no TOS1/TOS2. The temple is full of dead ends and deadly monsters and contains a boss, "Shadow Master", which has a nasty AOE and gives a lot of exp.
The temple looks like a good AOE place for the mid 90 I'd say.

There is a portal to "Tear Marsh" in SOD, which is the 90-106 dungeon. I can't say anything about that one, I'm not a freak enough to be 90 yet.

There is also a portal to Alberstoll Ruins in SOD. Alberstoll Ruins does not contain any portal, but the SOD portal. The map looks like a war happened (lots of destroyed siege weapons etc). The mobs here are differents kind of "boars" (look like palette swapped versions of the ones in GC), DT mobs and "water spirits". They all hit really hard (some boars hit about 1500 on me) and are hard to hit without an aim scroll - did not try with an aim scroll Laughing
There's a "new town" in Alberstoll, it can be accessed by going through a "vine bridge" (don't know how to say). In there, the NPCs sell 100+ skills and armors/weapons - shinyyyyyy.

That's it for now Smile

By the way, make sure to check Uruga's skill master, which now sells 89-99 skills and a few new skills (clerics finally get Cure3 for level60). Also, Item Merchant Vellon (the one right next to the storage NPC) now sells T2 mats, all alchemy stones (yes, including T5), all T4 stones recipes, all T4 scroll recipes except vit def and speed, and a lot of T4 pots recipes.
Speaking of alchemy skills, T5 HP potions have been added to potion production (but 83k potions exp, duh). I did not check scroll production to see if T5 scrolls were there.
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

Cap Raise ~105 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Raise ~105   Cap Raise ~105 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:24 pm

Oooooh nicey! Thank you :3
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male

Cap Raise ~105 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Raise ~105   Cap Raise ~105 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:06 pm

I checked yesterday and T5 scrolls can be made now, provided you can find the recipe of course (not sold ingame, probably a rare drop again and likely not yet ingame)

Would you guys want screenshots of anything ? I don't feel like making a ton and posting them (I don't even know how to do, I'll have to ask Mo to do everything lol) so I'd rather make a few of the things you guys really wanna see.
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795

Cap Raise ~105 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Raise ~105   Cap Raise ~105 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:38 am

:O i demand SS on the account that i wont be able to see the new maps until i lay an egg!!!! T___T
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male

Cap Raise ~105 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Raise ~105   Cap Raise ~105 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:28 am

A few more things I did :

9x Kingdom Quest :
The map and the concept are exactly the same as Slime KQ Smile
Starting from the bottom, you have to clean every "monster" to move up the map, up to the boss.
Thing is, the monsters are lvl100 NPC that use deva spells and such and they hit damn hard (clerics hit like 1200 T_T). The final boss spawns tons of NPCs as his life is taken down which can make it very hard.

9x Dungeon :
Same layout as 9x abyss (no surprise).
The mobs in there are the same mobs as the mobs from SOD : Dungeon Rhinoce, Caiman Jr, Caiman, Laplan, Rhinoce Lord and the boss is Dungeon Caiman Giant (Daevor's friend in SOD Laughing ). Somehow disappointing as the mobs are not hard and don't take that long to kill for a cleric - probably a breeze for a fighter DD.
The boss drops new lvl95 blues.

That's about it !
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795

Cap Raise ~105 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Raise ~105   Cap Raise ~105 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:17 pm

ley gets a sticker for keeping us updated... actually ill give a sticker and a cookie!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Cap Raise ~105 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Raise ~105   Cap Raise ~105 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:45 am

woop cookie! If only I ever paid any attention to the updates....
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Sponsored content

Cap Raise ~105 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Raise ~105   Cap Raise ~105 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cap Raise ~105
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiesta United :: General Discussion :: Fiesta News-
Jump to: