Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late warning but... I just remembered!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ImABabe
Nublet

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Late warning but... I just remembered! Empty
PostSubject: Late warning but... I just remembered!   Late warning but... I just remembered! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:30 am

DO NOT use academy warp to take a high level character into a lower level dungeon they are supposed to be restricted from. First offense earns you a 3 day ban if someone reports you .___.

It is indeed a bug, and was not meant to be there to "help lower levels."
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Late warning but... I just remembered!   Late warning but... I just remembered! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:38 pm

Yeah... Read it on the forums... I'm so glad no one reported me when I was unknowingly helping newbs ...

Everytime I give Academy Master to someone else I warn them now, just in case.

Thanks Babe :3
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Late warning but... I just remembered!   Late warning but... I just remembered! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:37 am

haha so thats why I had a whole load of high as levels screaming at me when I reported someone...roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Late warning but... I just remembered!   Late warning but... I just remembered! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:47 am

ImABabe wrote:
DO NOT use academy warp to take a high level character into a lower level dungeon they are supposed to be restricted from. First offense earns you a 3 day ban if someone reports you .___.

It is indeed a bug, and was not meant to be there to "help lower levels."

hehehe, that's good to know.. now ill just have to scare them outside of dungeons then :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late warning but... I just remembered!   Late warning but... I just remembered! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late warning but... I just remembered!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiesta United :: Fiesta :: General-
Jump to: