Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bijou's Rye

Go down 
+3
Minoes
Daevor
Little_Mo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Bijou's Rye Empty
PostSubject: Bijou's Rye   Bijou's Rye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:16 am

Another drama in Bijou over Helga...

Until now, that kind of drama was always on the other servers, and so far, Bijou had been spared... But now...

http://outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173631

Any thought on this ?
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177

Bijou's Rye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijou's Rye   Bijou's Rye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:31 pm

While Rye adamantly denies "owning" Helga, it is painfully obvious that they monopolize Helga. Anyone trying to deny that will need to employ rather fanciful logic.

It is easy to take to the moral higher ground and point fingers when you are not in the situation yourself (in this case, the ability to regularly/constantly farm Helga), however, I think I can say that had TRT been in a position to monopolize Helga, we probably would not. Kill Helga: yes; kill him regularly: yes; but monopolize him? I seriously doubt it - I just don't roll like that. It is the measure of a man (person) to exercise self-restraint when in a position of power, and, by the looks of it, Rye needs to learn to restrain theirs.
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690

Bijou's Rye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijou's Rye   Bijou's Rye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:10 pm

I think that a lot of drama in Bijou vs Rye (BxR for now) is caused by Rye now being the biggest guild on the server. Before we always had other guilds to match up to them and there was not as much drama because the balance was better.

Right now there is only one guild on top and because there is only one the balance keeps shifting further and further. A high level member wants a guild to match his or her activities and right now that basically means they only have one option: Rye. So Rye gets most the 85+ people in one guild while the other guilds lose them because they don't have enough to do fun things like Helga raids or DTs or whatever. Unfortunately, because of people leaving guilds to join Rye for more activities, the other guilds stand even less chance of keeping bored 8Xs in their guilds and Rye just gains in power Razz

Other people see this and feel it is unfair. It is, in a way. Because at this moment they are the only one who can do Helga, they keep pulling more bored 8Xs and no other guild has the possibility to grow to their level if they keep losing them.

I think it'll balance out in the end though. With more and more people reaching 85+ Rye will eventually be full XD

About the Helga thing: I understand they want to kill helga every day. But I really have an issue with Rye ALWAYS denying ANYTHING people say about them. Can they not see how frustrating it would be to have to ask a guild to pleaaase give you a chance too? Sure, they don't have to and it is really nice of them they do give others a chance but the issue here lies in that, there is only one helga. You need to kill a lot of stuff to get to helga.
Would you even bother if you know that you have to ask them to stay away first, then have to go through a lot effort and then get unwanted 'help' anyway? What is the deal with killing Helga every chance they get? They keep referring to bossmonsters in dungeons like Giant Harpy. The difference they don't seem to appreciate is that:
1. there are 4 GHs.
2. they spawn every 10 minutes.
3. Nobody kills every single one of them each time they spawn for weeks in a row.
3. It's a level limited dungeon, thus reducing the amount of players that could enjoy a 'GH-raid'.

If you need it for a quest kill, you ask someone farming them if you can join the party, you get the kill and leve quietly. If you wish to farm later on you try to establish yourself in one of the rooms arouns the spawns and farm it for a while. If people wish to farm it too you either ask them to leave or rotate kills. That's basically what they do for Helga. But the huge and important difference is that they have been hogging Helga for wééks in a row.

Say you're a guild that wants to try a shot at Helga. You plan your event/raid, you check when he spawns, you go. You see Rye and back off because they're in and you don't want to interfere with their raid. You try again next time, same thing happens. And again. And again. They say you should just be there sooner. But... why? Why would one guild take every single opportunity to kill a monster there is only one off? They even say it costs lots of SC and golds to do so, so why not take a break every couple days? It would give other guilds a lot bigger chance and reduce the inflow of Helga-weapons they also seem to use as an excuse.
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

Bijou's Rye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijou's Rye   Bijou's Rye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:32 pm

They are in their rights in a way, because no guild can't compare to Rye anymore.

The only thing that is tiking me off right now is, if I did understand correctly what happened, Aristos were in the Tomb already, trying to do their raid when Rye came in.

Now, for every single boss, when you made it to a room where a party is preparing to kill it, you usually leave and let them to it. It's courtoisie.

From what I understand, Rye didn't leave the Tomb, nor did they even check the Tomb to see if someone was alredy busy trying to raid Helga. They got in like they own it, without even imagining that anybody -could- be there.

And by attacking Helga as another is attaking it, isn't ksing in a way ?
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

Bijou's Rye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijou's Rye   Bijou's Rye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:41 pm

Hmm I believe that Aristos got in áfter Rye and screwed up their raid by pulling the wrong stuff at the wrong time....

I just don't know what to believe anymore XD
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

Bijou's Rye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijou's Rye   Bijou's Rye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Oh, I thought Aristos were in before Rye went in scratch

Anyway, in the end, Rye is trying to equip all guildies with Helgaits. Next cap raise, once they all reach 91, PVP in Bijou will be dead.

I'm glad TRT is now a non-warring guild Razz
Back to top Go down
ImABabe
Nublet

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Bijou's Rye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijou's Rye   Bijou's Rye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:26 pm

I know I'm rye now but I hope I have enough credibility with you guys that you can believe me. I won't get into any discussion... but I was there that night for the raid, and these are the facts.

Aristo had one party there. It was a full party. I don't remember the exact make up of the party.
They were in Helga's Tomb marching down the path. They did not get very far.
After about 20 min or so, I assume they had given up or something because they were shroomed near the entrance.
Rye was outside at this point, preparing. We then entered the Tomb.
At this point, they didn't say anything to us, we didn't say anything to them.
We did our raid as usual. Towards the middle/end portion of it, Aristo decided to unshroom.
While we were trying to pull Helga to a certain spot, they engaged Helga and took aggro.

So .. take what you want from it :p
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

Bijou's Rye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijou's Rye   Bijou's Rye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:33 pm

Hmm.... that sounds like Aristos ksing to me x3 They should've told you guys they were trying to attempt a raid or admit defeat and try later (or ask to join up with you guys)... Oh well... If they didn't say anything whe nyou guys came it you couldn't know that they hádn't given up. Although it would have been better if you guys would have asked them before engaging in combat... You never know right?

And Babe... feel free to engage in discussion... we try to keep it civilized (lemme know if it doesn't feel that way) and we'd love your view from it since our informatoin is obviously biased since we do not know what goes on inside Rye or behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down
Jecias
Nublet
Jecias

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Bijou's Rye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijou's Rye   Bijou's Rye Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:13 pm

yeeeah I was also there for the Raid.....and I totally agree with what babe said.
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

Bijou's Rye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijou's Rye   Bijou's Rye Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:42 pm

You can't agree with FACTS! It's facts! It's not opinionated!

Or you ment the part where she said that she doesn't wanna get into any discussion? ._.
Back to top Go down
Jecias
Nublet
Jecias

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Bijou's Rye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijou's Rye   Bijou's Rye Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:44 pm

hehehe I meant the part where I'm not gonna get into it....just let the facts speak for them selves I guess.

well......I guess I wasn't too opinionated on this subject.....soo...here's my 2 cents in this matter.......I personally think that that whole thread was just driven by jealousy,envy,lack of information, and mis-communication. It got waaaay out of hand......and the thread it shelf had no real purpose other than to bad mouth Rye...iono....I was there when this "incident" took place.....and I can give you my word that we did not ks Aristo for their raid.....they pulled mobs meanwhile we were killing Helga....and they also tried to ks Helga away from us.
any whoo......there's my 2 cents ^^
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

Bijou's Rye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijou's Rye   Bijou's Rye Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:10 am

I agree that knowing now the whole thing, the post was kinda fail

I mean, what was their purpose ? Blaming Rye for something false ? The truth would have been known sooner or later Shocked

Even though it doesn't change anything to what we're thinking about Rye Evil Domination Plans of Bijou Razz
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

Bijou's Rye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijou's Rye   Bijou's Rye Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:37 pm

One Rye to Rule them All! Razz

*snickers*

Oh come one, you know that was a joke ._.
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

Bijou's Rye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijou's Rye   Bijou's Rye Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:13 am

ROFL XD

So, who are we ?

The Hobbits ? ._.

Nuuuuuu, I dun wanna have furry feet ! ><

Can I be an elf pwease ? Shocked
Back to top Go down
vonartrix
Epic Phail!

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Bijou's Rye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijou's Rye   Bijou's Rye Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:19 pm

Im very interested to know why lots of Lv8x join Rye, alot of them give the reason "my friends are in there" but dont other guilds have ur friends as well?

Is it for the helgaits? or for more power in pvp? or is it for better guild benefits? or that u think being in rye will help u enhance ur reputation among other Bijou players? or just a pure reason , my friends are in there.
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Bijou's Rye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijou's Rye   Bijou's Rye Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:04 pm

"my friends are in there"
Laughing
Back to top Go down
vonartrix
Epic Phail!

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Bijou's Rye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijou's Rye   Bijou's Rye Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:53 am

Leyrra wrote:
"my friends are in there"

somehow the way u presented ur answer makes me doubt it lol!
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

Bijou's Rye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijou's Rye   Bijou's Rye Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:34 am

So what happened?

I mean, you guys had a 3 -day break or something like that, and then lots were let back in but not all and I still see a bunch of ex-Ryes guildless... I'm sure they wanted to be let back in so what's the deal here? What changed in those 3 days?

I'm so confused D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bijou's Rye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijou's Rye   Bijou's Rye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bijou's Rye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiesta United :: Fiesta :: Guilds-
Jump to: