Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Screenies of Fail

Go down 
+2
Nimmie1400
Minoes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Screenies of Fail Empty
PostSubject: Screenies of Fail   Screenies of Fail Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:03 am

Screenies of Fail Screenshot011lol

@.@ God I was a nub. This is also before i figured out the use of Stones. I was pots all the way.
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Screenies of Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenies of Fail   Screenies of Fail Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:50 am

Omg i knew u when u was a noob Razz
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

Screenies of Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenies of Fail   Screenies of Fail Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:50 am

Hahaha yeah and you were much less of a noob than I was!

In the screenie: I had the archer armour and i saw people selling greens so I thoght it was good. I had no idea what stats were important so I just shouted them all Razz
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

Screenies of Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenies of Fail   Screenies of Fail Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:13 pm

ROFL

I guess we were all noobs at the start

I remember selling my greens, when I had no idea of their worth ._.
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Screenies of Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenies of Fail   Screenies of Fail Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:12 pm

OMG! that reminds me back when i made my first char who's an archer... he has 10 in int cuz i thought archers would have magic attacks.... XD ill screen it once i can get on fiesta .__.
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

Screenies of Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenies of Fail   Screenies of Fail Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:33 pm

Buy my armour pl0x! XD
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

Screenies of Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenies of Fail   Screenies of Fail Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:15 am

1c ._.
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Screenies of Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenies of Fail   Screenies of Fail Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:09 am

I prob beat you all at noobyness. Fiesta was my first RPG after runescape, I made a mage but deleted her because I lost my skill >.< I then made a cleric and got her to lvl 20 without getting a single skill it took me a couple of months as everytime I got low on health i'd run back to roumen saying heal please. Everyone was going do it yourself I was so confused, at lvl 25 i'd gotten a hold of my skills but never did quests, I mean what were they? I met a guy and he explained almost the whjole game to me, and now i'm better, I havent been doing enough KQs to keep up my technique of being a good support cleric. But when I first started my computer was slow so I couldn't get the tutorial up, I didn't find the tutorial quest till lvl 40...... now if I had any screenshots I would post them but they were wiped along with photoshop from my old computer.
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

Screenies of Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenies of Fail   Screenies of Fail Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:36 pm

Oh lol Razz Yeah that's worse...

I couldn't do tutorial either, the screen made my computer jam Razz But yeah Runescape was my first and I had lots of help in there from my ex Razz

But HA! I figured my skills out earlier! Took me to level 7 or so before I figured that out.
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177

Screenies of Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenies of Fail   Screenies of Fail Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:06 pm

I, Daevor, The Devoted, was a natural.
Because I didn't know what else to do, I easily fit in to the role of heal-slave for the party, and I was pretty good at healing (since I didn't know how to do anything else).

Oh, and I had 5 points in INT ._. *hides under table*
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Screenies of Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenies of Fail   Screenies of Fail Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:58 am

I had more actually, I put all into INT....my REALLY nice friend spent the last of his SC on getting a reset scroll for me so I could move them to END. Sooooooo yea call meh Noobalina.
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Sponsored content

Screenies of Fail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenies of Fail   Screenies of Fail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screenies of Fail
Page 1 of 1