Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

03/03/2009 Maintenance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-10-30

03/03/2009 Maintenance Empty
PostSubject: 03/03/2009 Maintenance   03/03/2009 Maintenance Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:30 am

GM_Snappo wrote:
Tonight, Fiesta servers will be undergoing routine scheduled maintenance beginning at 10:00pm PST. Maintenance will last for approximately 2 hours.

During this time, we will be adding/patching the following:

Bug Fixes:
- Fighter skill "Vitality" now includes "Fighter Skill Scroll" in the description.
- Permanent mounts speed fixed to match the duration mounts.
- Helga respawn time fixed so that it respawns in 24 hour.
- Skill animation sometimes did not work when character was in motion. Fixed.
- Item description window did not appear sometimes after using teleport scroll. Fixed.
- Archer skill animation randomly gliched while in motion. Fixed.
- Fixed Nox animation when killed.
- Fixed Imp running animation.
- Fixed Great Goblin King attack animation.
- Fixed sound option control.
- Fixed non-stop screen vibration glitch.

New Item added to Fiesta Store:
- Helga Raid Pack
03/03/2009 Maintenance Helga_Raid_Pack
Helga Raid Pack includes 1-Day Dakkon Suit, 1-Day Blessing of Teva, and 1-Day HP+SP Extender +50%.

In celebration of Helga Raid Pack release, we will be conducting a contest across ALL GAME SERVERS to see who can defeat Helga first!

Helga Raid Event details (server competition):
- March 4th 2009 to March 10th 2009.
- Defeat Helga and receive Drop Boost weekend on March 14th and 15th 2009.
- 1st server to defeat Helga receives 50% Drop Boost weekend.
- 2nd server to defeat Helga receives 35% Drop Boost weekend.
- 3rd server to defeat Helga receives 25% Drop Boost weekend.
- 4th server to defeat Helga receives 25% Drop Boost weekend.

The shortening in the Helga respawn time is bothering me...

At a time, rumours had it that GMs didn't appreciate that Helga was farmed like slimes...

And now, they shorten his respawn time ?

I really hope that they lowered his drop rate (or maybe not, as I WANT an helga axe xD), but it's once again, coupled with the "Helga pack" another obvious way to get money ._.

What is the point in this ?

Your thoughts on this ?

Edit :

I immediatly liked the idea of the Helga pack : no need to buy a whole month ext and Teva for just a raid, as most capped players don't play their char anymore...

But now, all this to me as a way to make people wait quietly for the cap raise that still isn't coming ._.
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: 03/03/2009 Maintenance   03/03/2009 Maintenance Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:49 am

Ehm... I don't know, First Knight, if our guild was strong enough, we'd be farming Helga too...
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: 03/03/2009 Maintenance   03/03/2009 Maintenance Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:54 am

Daevor wrote:
Ehm... I don't know, First Knight, if our guild was strong enough, we'd be farming Helga too...

We would xD

Way for me to be an hypocrite T.T

But I don't like the idea of tons of Helgait weapons flowing in the game...

BK are already disrupting the balance of classes, what about Hel weapons ?

At the time, I was given the answer that 2 weapons every week wouldn't disrupt much... But now, every day ?

We are becoming too greedy ._.
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: 03/03/2009 Maintenance   03/03/2009 Maintenance Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:56 pm

So now "we" can get say 14 weapons a week (2 drops per kill, 1 kill a day)... that's 56 weapons a month... that's not enough for a whole guild (especially considering you're gonna need the shield too)
Not really what I'd call "flooding the market" since it means like 3/4 months before MAYBE "casual people" start to be able to buy those... (casual people being those with several gems and not in a big guild... yeah right)
And there's still the possibility that with the cap raise, Helga's Tomb will go back to Swamp of Dawn as in Korea... and maybe they'll increase its level or something... you know.
The good point about this is that there will probably less drama between the people that can actually defeat it.

I like the Helga Raid pack, now everyone can buy one and do those lovely abyss rampages ._.
*looks at lvl76 fighter that could go in 6x abyss with such a pack* forget my last comment (evil laugh) lol!
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: 03/03/2009 Maintenance   03/03/2009 Maintenance Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:11 pm

But, the persons that will have Helgait weapons, we know who they are

They are already owning the game with all their gems and SC Q.Q

One more reason to never ever go in 9x abysses ._.

I wanna come wif you ._.
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: 03/03/2009 Maintenance   03/03/2009 Maintenance Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:38 pm

i ewwwed at the patch.. yet again, another useless patch... i swear if they put me in charge, i can bet you every single copper that everyone has in every server in fiesta that fiesta will beat wow in terms of popularity XD

buttttttt..... too bad thats not gonna happen.. >.< oh well.... *plays with bubble wrap*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 03/03/2009 Maintenance   03/03/2009 Maintenance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

03/03/2009 Maintenance
Page 1 of 1