Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight

Go down 
+2
Jam_Tart
MalauKnight
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Empty
PostSubject: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:29 pm

Thanks to mo <3 i am now officially wearing miniskirts... well, not me irl, but MalauKnight in game. XD

and APPARENTLY me changing gender is a HUGE THING FOR EVERYONE!!!! i was soooooo upset but thanks min and mo :3

i mean, whats the big deal.... when others do it, i believe there's not that much noise... but when i do it... its like..... WTF!!!! </3 GO DIE MALAU!! I HATE J00....

T^T what did i ever do to deserve all the hate.... anyways, here's the smexy new me XD (more pics coming up)

MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Screen22

comments anyone???
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:35 pm

O.O OMG!!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK SO UBER AWESOME!!!!!!! I wish I could play >.< my computer don't play fiesta or anyother game for that matter.... BUT YOU STILL AWESOME MALAU!!!!!! Get me more screenies and i'll make you a siggy Very Happy You are indeed a brave soul, may the feeling of air rushing up your skirt bring you many happy grinding/mobbing times to come. Agirl.

Must....slowly....level....fighter....now.....>.< when I eventually get to play D:
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:57 pm

Oh no but but but but but ur a girl now.
Now ur not that sexy guy any more *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:30 am

yes we will all miss that manlyness the manly Malau brought to fiesta. It will now be Malau trying to act like a girl just as a game to see if anyone is fooled by it. Hahaha it's fun really Malau try it Smile
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:33 pm

OMG That chick with the light-green hair is so smexy.... b-but it's really a guy EEEEEEWWWWWW. *runs to the loo, wretches uncontrollably*
*flush*
'nuf said.
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:09 pm

i realy have to get use to it.
I love the male Malau Razz
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:52 am

Lol Malau, I told you it wasn't happening only to you... Some ppl are still upset about Mo's manness (like me >.> ) and some ppl are very upset to me that I made my nub cleric a man too... and he never genderchanged!

Like I said, just give them some time to get used to it and do what you like best ^^ And if you prefer to look like a smexy girl instead of a smoking hot, bronzed muscular god, then that's fine.

*sobs*
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:23 am

ROFL Min xD

Yeah, I had a hard time when I decided to change Mo's gender, but I bear with it, and ignore people's comments...

Like I say, I play the char, I like my new gender, it actually feel more natural, so there... I can do whatever I want Smile

New Malau is UBER smexy >:3

I don't know what is it with people and IG gender :s

Last time, after the Boos' wedding, I solo/duoed SK, and a party came and the girl said "Ewww, 2 girls are married !"

I was like Shocked

Not even the homophobic comment, but that girl actually treated me on my IG gender...

For all she knew, I could have been a fat baldy playing naked Rolling Eyes

Just play the way you like, if you don't enjoy your new gender, change it

This is a game, and everyone has the right to do whatever they want with their char cheers
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:18 am

I explained... or tried to explain... to malau, so i'll do it here too xD

When you meet someone in game, you have no idea what they look like. Anyway, you get to know them, you become friends. If you party with them enough you can even recognize them by their fashion/weapon/hair/armour!

Some people share their real life pictures so you might've seen your buddy irl now. But that's just a picture... in your daily life you see him/her as a fiesta-toon.

Say he/she uses a beautycoupon. New hair, new face. It's nice but it takes some getting used to. The change however isn't that great. Just like a real life friend dyeing their hair. But if someone uses a genderchange ánd beautycoupon (you generally don't like the direct conversion in beauty) it's a HUGE CHANGE. The armour is different, the fashion is different, the hair, the face, the poses, the movements... You can't recognize the toon anymore and your image of the person you partied with so often is completely screwed and gone.

The biggest issues arrive if you partied/hung out with that person a lot. If you don't see the toon so often it's not that big a deal because the image isn't entirely set in your brain.

Do you see why people are upset?

Do you see why i still avoid ManMo?
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:49 am

I see I see Shocked

We'll just have to party more often then >:3

And I changed Momo's face this week-end...

Asked Ley how I was, and answer was something like : "oh, I knew you seemed different, like didn't you have red hair before ?"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz m(-__-)m
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:24 pm

hmm... you do still have the spiffy red eyes? Those rocked Razz
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:34 pm

She had red hair and green eyes (the mage face), and now black ponytail and red eyes

I LOVE THOSE RED EYES !!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:19 pm

oke i'm gonna take malau for the funny guy he is and even he is a she now i still like him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:24 pm

im still the same guy.. im not gonna act all girly one bit.... still gonna make all my silly jokes about peeing in a bottle while in kkp or afk toilet while tanking kkp and all the nonsense im known for... funny story though, while waiting for mo and flauss to get married (YES! THEY TOOK AWHILE!) i got to know my newest academy member... she thought i was a dude and then suddenly when she came to see me at uriel she was a bit speechless and shocked! but i told her that the story of why im a girl ig and she just laughed and loled... glad she still stayed in the academy XD

and i think i need to apologise to you guys cuz maybe i was being blur... i was writing my post when i was like half dead and tired from work... im actually quite happy with my new look and my god with the lvl 80 armor i just look smexier.... bwahahaha... anyways, going back to the topic at hand, i actually wanted to share with you guys how smexier i look now and i think the way i worded some of my sentence was wrong... (what a failed communications exec, and we're suppose to be good in writing .__.) i meant to thank min and mo for cheering me up tho i doubt they know about it till now cuz before that people were hating me for my new look.. cept my guildies of course.. they all laughed at me.. one even tried asking me to kiss him =.="

but thanks all for your support... XD thats why i love you guys so much... (dont worry dae, not in any gey way Wink )

to jam: yush, the air flowing thru my smexy legs ish fun... gave a whole new meaning to hanging loose Wink

to nim: im more smexy now... and thanks for treating me the same way as before cuz im still the same guy.... you would not imagine the responses i get when i tell people im looking for a bottle to pee while in kkp!! LOL!!!!

to min: i get your point the first time Very Happy i might be blur and confused all the time but somehow that noggin in my skull works in mysterious ways...

to mo: <33333 nuff said

to dae: you know you want to be beside my smexiness Very Happy

oh and here's just a 2 cents thought about something that i always do in my life...

you see, first impression of me people have is im a total nerd.... and i like to let people think im a complete nerd cuz saves me the hassle of explaining myself.... if you want to know me, spend time w me, hang out w me... i dont care about appearance or anything... all i care about is personality.... and i like to surprise people... you would not believe the faces of some people when i tell them i rock climb and do fire dance.. (common response: yea right.. i doubt you can climb...) and when they see me in action they're like O.O OMG WTF!!! That's not possible... so anyways, what im trying to say is never judge a book by its cover and im one of those very random guy... you would never know what im gonna do next.... xD
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:10 pm

That's why we love you so much cheers

<333
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:45 pm

Yeah we love u. Ur still the same, but more smexy Razz

<3 huggs
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:56 am

Yes!!!!!

You know Malau, I know exactly what you mean with the whole nerd thing..... I am in the top class at school and enjoy spurting out sophisticated sentences for people just to see they're reaction. They often make fun of nerds but it's hilarious to see the faces they make at me as I walk around school with my nose in a book and laptop bag on my shoulder. I have one thing to say, NERDS RULE!!!!(in a smartitude way....)

I hope you enjoy skirts ig more than I despise them in real life. Happy days ahead, it makes me feel all warm when I say that *giggles*
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:32 pm

hehehe.... XD as a treat for all of chu, here's me thanking you....

ps. please drool in the drool bucket XD
MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Dsc00311
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:12 pm

The drool bucket isnt big enough.
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:42 pm

hihihihihi
*drools to ^^*
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:56 pm

O.O *gobsmacked for words* aaaaaa...anton is cccccuter! *wipes away tears* yyyyou...yyyou...*gets in bush* he isn't he isn't he isn't he isn't.............
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:13 pm

@.@ im confused by jammy's comment...
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:23 am

Please, stop monopolizing the drool bucket Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:28 am

Lolz
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:13 pm

Malaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuu we need you in game ._.

A certain Bago is demanding academy mastership but it's mine! MINE I TELL YOU! I mean, YOU TELL HIM! Or something. It's mine right? T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight   MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MalauKnight is now SmexyKnight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiesta United :: Fiesta :: General-
Jump to: