Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Level cap 99

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Level cap 99 Empty
PostSubject: Level cap 99   Level cap 99 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:50 am

I put it there, but Min, feel free to move it to rant if you wish Wink

And no, it's not about OUR cap raise lol!

Not yet, though Shocked

Anyway, found this :

Cap raise 99

Can someone tell me WTF is going on with the DD classes damage ???
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177

Level cap 99 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level cap 99   Level cap 99 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:18 am

When are we going to get:

d. Until +1~+3 item stage 3 the tiem will not be destroyed when failing refining.

and

8. Minihouse inside mode has been added.
Now you can make your own minihouse inside, and take visits from other players.
You can enter the “Mini home” by selecting the lowe menu or pressing the H key in the town’s “house zone”.
Inside your mini home you can invite your friends and have a lovely chat with your guildies.
You can design and place your own cool furnitures and interior decoration in your own fascinating space.

You can get your mini home by clearing all 7 quest steps from Grandpa Robin in Roumen.
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Level cap 99 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level cap 99   Level cap 99 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:24 am

Yeah I can't wait for those (being capped = being bored lol)
But I'll also really like to get new maps (with a portal to them please, getting to BR is tedious already, if you have to add 5 minutes to go to the next map that will be really horrible).
And wow guild tournaments ! If there's a kind of "roster" system that prevents you from recruiting during the tournament, must be really cool...
... can we just get anything exciting in an update ??? Smile
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690

Level cap 99 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level cap 99   Level cap 99 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:33 am

I don't think there is anything wrong with the mages damage... My mdmg on my blue wand is 377-507 so what they show is a lot higher Razz

Why do they call mages archers btw? Razz
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

Level cap 99 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level cap 99   Level cap 99 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:33 pm

I moved the latest posts to the Go Rant section in their own topic so you can rant about that all you like Razz

Here please discuss only thing with the lvl 99 cap Razz
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male

Level cap 99 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level cap 99   Level cap 99 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:15 am

Here's what I found :
http://blog.outspark.com/2009/01/13/ask-outspark-fiesta-qa/

To sum up : in the first quarter of 2009, cap raise to level 105, a new instanced dungeon "Dragon's Tomb", weapon skinning system (allows to personalize the appearance to your weapon but can also give bonuses), new maps, T5 items, new skills.
After they release this they'll work on the houses system.

So from now on let's talk about the lvl105 cap Smile
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

Level cap 99 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level cap 99   Level cap 99 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:26 am

Quote :
The weapon skinning system allows players to customize the visual appearance of their weapon the same way premium character costumes let players customize their gear.

Meaning : to have a cool weapon different from the others, pay for it !

Only thing that seems interesting to me is the instance dungeon : no other player than you and your party !

OMG finally a map where no one will KS you, bash you, kill you !

But what level is that dungeon ?
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male

Level cap 99 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level cap 99   Level cap 99 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:36 am

Little_Mo wrote:
Quote :
The weapon skinning system allows players to customize the visual appearance of their weapon the same way premium character costumes let players customize their gear.

Meaning : to have a cool weapon different from the others, pay for it !

Omg you have to pay to get exclusive and cool content ? Shocked

Little_Mo wrote:

Only thing that seems interesting to me is the instance dungeon : no other player than you and your party !

OMG finally a map where no one will KS you, bash you, kill you !

But what level is that dungeon ?

I think there is no level limit for it (I can't find the post where I read that tho). I don't know if that means that the content scales according to your level, or if it starts easy and ends as a nightmare.
Can't wait to do it with friends tho !
I'm also excited about the new maps and new skills Smile cap raise FTW.
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

Level cap 99 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level cap 99   Level cap 99 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:13 am

Here is about all that will come in 2009

As you can see :

Quote :
Instance Dungeon - Dragon's Tomb

There are no level requirements, so get ready to grab your friends and guildmates and journey to Dragon's Tomb to be one of the first to unlock the dungeon's secrets.

That is the best thing they could have done What a Face

Quote :
Permanent Mounts
Tired of riding in style for a limited time? Permanent Mounts are a great way to permanently pimp your ride.

Yeah, pay 5k SC to buy the perma mount, and 400 SC for 10 x 30min of ride
Dunno if the 30min are only when riding, or if they are like the charms, but that doesn't make me want to buy one...

Quote :
New Consumables
Be stronger, faster, and fight longer with powerful new potions, charms, and power-ups.

YAAAAY !!! More PVP unbalance toward the CS users cheers

Quote :
Weapon Skins
Customize your weapons with cool premium weapon skins!

I don't like that premium word at all... I hope that it'll be available IG for all Neutral

Quote :
Free Expansion: Level 105
Get ready to conquer the next great Fiesta challenge! New levels, new items, new monsters, new maps!

So a new cap... Unfortunatly nothing new (appart for the maps) for everyone except the clerics... And I fear that the leveling will be like in BR...
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

Level cap 99 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level cap 99   Level cap 99 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:35 pm

The perm mount is out now, and the first people are complaining that it isn't worth the money. That thread got closed without warnings/reason though Razz

But this indeed seems to be more and more sparkcash oriented. At 7X and 8X you can hardly play without SC and I fear that raising the cap higher will only increase this.
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

Level cap 99 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level cap 99   Level cap 99 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:52 pm

Yes.

As they are saying, new SC items will be released soon to
Quote :
Be stronger, faster, and fight longer

I'm already disguted as it is to see someone in PVP cookie to avoid being killed by you, and to tell you that you are you a noob after that...

What will it be next ?

The +10 weapons are made with others already enhanced weapons (+4 min I think)...

Only the richest, IG or IRL, will be able to play after 79...

The others, the ones who play casually, and don't have the time to produce and sell, the others who don't wish to invest in SC, won't be able to afford anything past 79, did you see the prices of the 8x items ?

There isn't just no point in playing past 79... Even if they introduce new maps, then what ? It'll just be the same as before, just with different mobs...
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male

Level cap 99 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level cap 99   Level cap 99 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:25 pm

I'm happy new things are coming in Fiesta.
I'm happy Outspark announces what's coming - it was not the case a while ago.

I'm pretty sure that in Korea, there are new skills at level 100 and 105 (therefore not included in the first link Mo gave, which goes to 99 only). Only clerics get nothing new if you check the korean version Sad
But last time I asked about the cleric AOE I was said "Extinguish, level 100" and I don't see any lvl100 cleric skill in Korea o_O besides Nei uses that AOE (saw him use it once in KKP, was impressive. Best KKP ever also Smile ) and he's level 100... so my guess is that our version will be unique once again, so wait and see.

Same for the new mount, for me it's wait and see. I don't trust the judgement of forum users I don't know Smile

Interesting off topic thing I found :
http://www.fiestaonline.net/guide/listMap.asp
You can already see that some maps are really different (a lot of maps have another dungeon like Goblin Camp, there are portals to FOS/BR in Uruga...)
I'd really love to have those portals in our version... but it emphasizes that our version is different from the korean version.

(off topic... this should all go in the rant section Wink )
To Mo... there will sadly always be SC "power users"... but don't forget that there are also tons of cool/nice SC users.
And I don't really get your point about "not being able to afford gear". Do you remember how long you played without being full +9 ? Or even without a +9 ? You managed to do it o_O so why won't it be possible at 8x ? I know of bunch of capped players that are not full +9 or that are still using 7x gears - and they managed to cap.
I don't think a "casual" player can't afford "godly gears" after 79, it starts well before that.
New maps = new quests new dungeon new abyss... always the same, not worth it ? Then why not stop at 29 ?
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

Level cap 99 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level cap 99   Level cap 99 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:03 pm

We aren't following the korean version, that's for sure...

We're closer to that one : Skills List

I wasn't talking about +9 when I was talking about gear... You know the prices of the 8x items... Even +0, they are way overpriced, because of how rare they are... How will that be for the next 9x and 1xx items ? Do you really think someone who can't waste time working his production skills, or vend over night, can afford them ? So, yeah, they are still wearing their 7x equips... Do you think you'll still enjoy the game with your 80 hammer +0 at level 100 because you can't afford a new one ?

New maps = new quests... Yeah, new quests... You're capped, you know how BR is... Now tell me, what if it's the same in the 9x till 105, and after that, 120 ? Kill 200 mobs, and gain 2% cheers

New abysses... Abysses are added after cap raise, and when lucky and you have them at the same time, well... Do you go in the 8x abysses ? Oh, wait, they are still bugged, aren't they ? Same for the KQ...

If that's the case, then yes, I'll stop all my chars at 79, no point in going higher, if it's to end as a grind zombie...

They can't fix all the 8x bugs, but they can make a cap raise...

Yes, why not... The capped will be happy...
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177

Level cap 99 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level cap 99   Level cap 99 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:12 pm

I think the point is simply that to afford "nice" gears after 79 you either have to be rich ig or irl.
And to get rich in-game you have to invest a lot of time, either producing/selling, or watching the markets closely to snatch up bargains for resale, neither option being a viable course of action for the casual player. Just keeping up to date with your skills already costs a small fortune (it costs between 1g and 2g for a cleric to buy his/her 67 skills) to the casual player, but reasonable 80+ gears are simply exorbitant.

You said: "Do you remember how long you played without being full +9 ? Or even without a +9 ? You managed to do it o_O so why won't it be possible at 8x ?"
The grind time, as I am sure you are aware, increases exponentially with level range. So you're spending a lot more time out there in there in field simply grinding.
And here's the thing: either you pay through the nose for really good gear and use less stones/pots/scrolls, or you buy cheaper gear and pay through the nose for additional stone/pot/scroll usage. One way or the other, you need money, and lots of it.

The permanent mount costs 5950 SC, plus effectively 84 SC per hour of usage. My definition of permanent is something you pay for once, and own and always have the use of thereafter without additional payment being required.

OMG that was so off-topic. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male

Level cap 99 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level cap 99   Level cap 99 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:38 pm

Daevor wrote:
The permanent mount costs 5950 SC, plus effectively 84 SC per hour of usage. My definition of permanent is something you pay for once, and own and always have the use of thereafter without additional payment being required.

OMG that was so off-topic. Sorry.

Loled so much when I read that Smile
I'm still curious at how much it "really" costs. I have no idea how much time I spend effectively on my mount. But for sure I won't call this a perm mount Smile

And Mo, yes I spent a lot of time in 8x abyss (gained about a level and a half in there... it was bugged for 3 weeks only)... I even had to fight for rooms in there, a lot of times... yes green/+9 gear is expensive but you can always buy white gear (which is already quite expensive)... and seriously, why should "casual player" (as you call them) be able to afford the same gears as the one that invest a lot of time in the game ? There are decents 8x greens on the market for less than 1g... sounds a lot ? I think white gears cost more than 500s when you buy them from the NPC... it's about the same. Of course we all want max stats gears and yeah 8x has not been out for long so they're expensive... sounds right to me.
And yes at high level quests don't give a lot of exp... and I'd rather have 50 different quests that give 2% than having to do the same one 50 times... but they added a PVP KQ that gives good exp... they're adding a special dungeon that might also yeld good rewards... that's new ways of having something to do besides grinding/questing and I'm glad for that.
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

Level cap 99 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level cap 99   Level cap 99 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Well, some friends of mine bought it and they regret it Razz

Anyway, I'm definitely not a rich user and already have issues buying equips (non enhanced, non godly). I search for 'decent' equips, not even being all that picky and it's already hard to afford Smile

Anyway, i'm more of a 'we'll see' person. I level slowly and I guess it'll only get slower as I reach higher levels, so before I get where everyone else is, I know the flaws and what to avoid XD
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Level cap 99 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level cap 99   Level cap 99 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:47 am

=.= I havent capped yet so I can't talk alot but casual players want things to be cheap and affordable because they don't put all that much effort into making money sounds a little... weird. I am a casual player yes but I make money from leaving my girl in a store when I go out to the mall and stuff, I come home 4 hours later oh look I made 1.5ks. The people that put time and effort into making money deserve to have good equips to use it on. They've been working hard so why not reward them in one way. Maybe +9's are expensive, hey I havent had 1 yet, but I enjoy the game not because i'm grinding and lvling but because I have friends to play with and stuff. It's the casual players fault like me that we can't keep up with the times. Those who lvl fast and such probably play alot more than us make more money than us and to put it one way, probably don't have a life. Outspark brings out content for those kind of people realing them in with look we can make your life less boring. And hey, they're bound to make money from it.
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Sponsored content

Level cap 99 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level cap 99   Level cap 99 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Level cap 99
Page 1 of 1