Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jecias scribbles ^^

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jecias
Nublet
Jecias

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Jecias scribbles ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Jecias scribbles ^^   Jecias scribbles ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Soo....when I have some freetime...and I'm not on Fiesta this is what I do.....they are still very amuture-ish...but I try xDD.....any tips on how to colors with photoshop?

Jecias scribbles ^^ 350223844

Jecias scribbles ^^ 350223828
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Jecias scribbles ^^   Jecias scribbles ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:09 pm

Well, you're a hell lot better than I am at colouring with photoshop XD So i can't give advice -.-

It's nicely done really ^_^ What do you use to draw?
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Jecias scribbles ^^   Jecias scribbles ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:09 pm

Hahahaha, Painruto~! Nice, nice~

I know nothing about photoshop, maybe Jam can help you when she stops by
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Jecias scribbles ^^   Jecias scribbles ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:02 am

Roflmao, I colour mine with light colours on the paper first, that way I know what I want and where, then you give plain colours, add darkers onto those to create shadows and white to create reflections and shiny spots. I would show you some of what I do but I can't get them onto the computer yet. Sometimes the colouring wont come out quite right as the colours wont murge etc. but thats where you'd use the blur tool and smudge tool. If you want really good colouring though I sugest you go with trial and error, right now your images turn out quite plain , add shine and more 3d shadow, (where's the light coming from? so on) to give them life. Now I have to attempt to upload some of my own to show you Very Happy my parents are in love with my fiesta drawings but I havent had a chance to colour them because photoshop is on my little brotehrs computer. nuuuuu must send him to friends house....
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Jecias scribbles ^^   Jecias scribbles ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:25 am

nice pics man... if using photoshop, i suggest you start with your main colours first then use a darker/lighter shade to add shadow and depth into the drawing... also, try playing around with the balance/contrast/threshold for different lighting and effect... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jecias
Nublet
Jecias

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Jecias scribbles ^^   Jecias scribbles ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:00 pm

Minoes wrote:
What do you use to draw?
Just plain white paper and a pencil ^^

MalauKnight wrote:
also, try playing around with the balance/contrast/threshold for different lighting and effect
uuuuuuuu the threshold.....ummh...damn....I should have thought of that xDDD

Neoshaman wrote:
Hahahaha, Painruto~! Nice, nice~
hahahaha yeeeah that's what I was going for ^^

Jam_Tart wrote:
right now your images turn out quite plain
yeeaah I know they are.....and I promise I'll try to make some that are waaay better and more complex.....I just need the time =.=....lol......but yeah....I'll try my best and then we'll see....^^ maybe I get better....maybe I get worse =.=

lol

ty guys for your feedback ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jecias scribbles ^^   Jecias scribbles ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jecias scribbles ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiesta United :: General Discussion :: Drawings and Scribblies-
Jump to: