Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Name that car

Go down 
+3
Minoes
Little_Mo
MalauKnight
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Name that mazda 3
Pinky (hopefully from Pinky and the Brain)
Name that car - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Name that car - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Marcel
Name that car - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Name that car - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
K2000
Name that car - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Name that car - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I say you need a cooler name
Name that car - Page 2 Vote_lcap80%Name that car - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Name that car - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name that car   Name that car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:44 am

My friend named her 5 newly born kittens, the mums name was Toffee and she was ginger, I can't remember the names too well but they all went well with toffe and have all moved onto new households.
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Name that car   Name that car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:23 am

hmmm, i think the names are getting a tad too creative Wink hehehe... we'll just see how things goes XD
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Name that car   Name that car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:00 pm

ninja linja!!!! It came to me in my sleep where i'd imagined over a thousand people in NZ singing me happy birthday because I have to put up with the body art awards as my birthday party and because I made the images like the official ones. (or going to)

Or Linja the Ninja, it would be perfect if it was black but it could work....

Nija Linja ---> Linja the Ninja
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Name that car   Name that car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:04 pm

I think it's named already now XD

You can't rename something after you named it! That's like telling your kid when it is 5 years old that you changed your mind and he isn't called 'roger' anymore but from now on has to listen to 'daniel'.
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Name that car   Name that car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:16 pm

Well, you CAN rename Pokemon after you named them...

"Oh, so this Pokemon is called MALAURULEZ?"

"That`s a fairly decent name!"

"But, would you like to give it a better name?"

"Which name shall we give it?"

"Okay, from now on this Pokemon will be known as NEORULEZ!"

"That is a better name than before! Well done!"
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Name that car   Name that car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:21 pm

O.o it's like going to a 5 year old sorry but we don't belive you can be called roger anymore come with us we need you to write your name on a peice of paper. BEFORE he even learnt how to spell it Razz

Don't name the car Malau there needs to be alot of thought put into it's name, mum spent 4 days on mine a car is harder to name because your not thinking of your great grandma when you name it =.= that was horrible when I found I was named after her *shivers* I just don't want your car to start not working because it doesn't like the name. Dad named one we got and it broke down 3 days later didn't work again till I changed it's name Very Happy sounds stupid but it's true. Serious.
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Name that car   Name that car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:47 pm

Neoshaman wrote:
Well, you CAN rename Pokemon after you named them...

"Oh, so this Pokemon is called MALAURULEZ?"

"That`s a fairly decent name!"

"But, would you like to give it a better name?"

"Which name shall we give it?"

"Okay, from now on this Pokemon will be known as NEORULEZ!"

"That is a better name than before! Well done!"

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you never cease to amaze me my friend.... Smile one day when i get the money i would like to meet up with you and give you a good smacking (a friendly gesture of course) hahahahahaha

and for all those who's still wondering what i named my car...... for now its kinda still nameless but im still liking leona... guess it just fits like mo said :3
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Name that car   Name that car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:27 pm

Leona...Leona...Leona... grrrrr I still hate the name itself. I look at the car and kapowie nah thats called Leona? Screw racing it.

And coming down the track is Leona the.... god I can't even think of a nickname! Malau nicknames are my specialty and I can't think of one for Leona! It's...it's..it's just horrible =( *sighs* but if you want to drive a nicknameless car be my guest i'm not bothering anymore.

*sighs again* all of a sudden I feel preasured to find a new improved name but I just can't think my head hurts i'm trying so hard. But I can't do it *begins crying* nuuuuu I just can't do it, don't make me look at your car anymore thinking of it as Leona racks my brain and even the bush isn't helping *gets out of bush*-->*walks over to car* stupid car I can't name *pouts*--> *goes to kick car*--> *realises everybody's watching*--> *retreats to bush* nice bush thats right good bush they can't see me now doing good bush.... *spider* --> *screams*
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Name that car   Name that car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:05 pm

two words, vivid imagination
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name that car   Name that car - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name that car
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiesta United :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: