Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The story of many friends Part 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

The story of many friends Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:13 am

Part one of the story of many friends, umm same story as the story of 5 new friends, just new name...too many actual friends in the end ^^

Prologues:

#1 Jam_Tart --> Jammy

Once apon a time there lived a stong and powerfull cleric called Jam_Tart,
she had been lonely since birth as everyone was scared of one born blue....

A knock at the door awakened Jammy from her sleep. Who could be here at this time she thought.
But all the same she slid out of bed and walked towards the door anaware of what lay behind it's unopened surface.

The door creaked as she turned that handle, Jammy was always cautious and opened the door only a crack, except the sight beyond still startled her. A man around seven feet tall stared down at her, his beard fell all the way down to his fingers and his feet were bare.
They simply stared at each other untill Jammy plucked up enough courage to ask,
"can I help you?"
This had been a mistake, but who was she to know, as he simply said "yes..... you can come with me",
and as fast as lightning his hand was grabbing her hair dragging her towards his horse and carridge awaiting his arrival once more...

#2 Gengachuka and Kahysadra --> Gengie and Kay

The best friends Gengachuka and Kahysadra were bound forever by magical friendship neclaces,
if they were different genders they may have been in love but niether held feelings for the same gender...

"Oh sweet Kay, 5 in one! Highfive!" It was mid summer and the best friends gengie and Kay were out hunting orcs, Kay the archer enjoyed pulling mobs,
which Gengie the Cleric would then have to make sure she survived. It was a special celebration they had come up with as Gengie's sister had just been born, and at the age of 15 she was perfectly happy with the birth and so they're 2 week celebration of happy tidings began.

Kay had gained keen sences throughout her life and could see a horse and carridge come over the horizon,it was strange to think any one used them anymore, as most people just walked.
But as the carridge drew closer she could see the man wore no shoes, "better on the seat than on the ground" she thought to herself. And when the carridge pulled up beside their mob the man pulled out a mighty staff launching a fine spell indeed at the creatures. "Holy crap!" hissed Gengie "their all dead in one hit, thats scary" The strange man flung himself off his comfy seat and onto the grassy ground. "I have a REALLY bad feeling about this" Kay whispered to Gengie, "Oh no duh Kay, he's a strong powerful man, if we run he'll attack us and even if we get away he'll probably hunt us down."
"*sigh* you think I havent already thought of that?"
"If only one of us was a fighter then we could stun him and run"
"Oh forgoodness sake Gengie, listen to yourself, there you are one moment saying we have no chance of running, and the next your all for lets get out of here."
The man was very near by now and there was no dought that this was not going to be a happy meeting. Kay made eye contact, and for a moment thought she could see fear of somesort in his eye's. But in a second it was gone and hate took it's place amoung his pupils. "I prefere not to fight girls" he said, his voice was rough and edged with a hint of sarcasim.
"we wish to know who you are" Gengie announced not knowing what was about to happen, as before Kay could shout a warning the man had Gengie around the neck and unconcious, dragging her towards the caravan. kay bound by the neclace was forced to follow her friend in need...

#3 Crazyc1a --> Crazy

Crazy was an abnormal child, he was always making paper bow and arrows and hitting his big sister with them. It was no surprise he left at the age of 11 for his adventure of Iysa with nothing but his bow and arrow and a bag...

Crazy stoped outside his mother's house, it had been years since he'd seen his mother and he hoped she was still fit and healthy. As his hand connected to the wood Crazy could hear footsteps inside. Then all of a sudden the door was swung open and he was being embraced by his mother's arms. She was crying, saying how much she missed him inbetween sobs. He put his
ihand on her to comfort her, to let her know he's here now. As time passed by she stopped crying, and instead started to cook the diner. Crazy took a look around at all the new additions to his mothers house.
Up the stairs and to the left was Crazy's room he had when he was only a little child. It had been surprisng to find his mother had let it how it was when he'd first left, no dought she'd though he'd be back before he was 16. Oh was she wrong. Crazy's hand swept accros the blankets he'd used to smack his sister with, those had been awesome times. He'd given her a visit just the other day, she was 18 and living with her boyfriend, a mage with whome he's had the pleasure of meeting at the long range academy only a few years ago. His eye caught sight of somethig piculiar out the window, he raced over to see what it was. A caridge with an old man holding the reigns. It was not the old man who made him shiver but but a young girl pretier than any other he's ever seen sat in the box of which the horses pulled. It frightened him as she was crying and holding something within her hands, a body maybe? It was too big to be a child, it could be someone roughly his age.
Crazy's mind was beginning to wonder, what should I do? he thought. I could hide behind it and let her out, or I could follow it on my own horse and wait for it to stop then let her out. But before his mind could gve him a plausable answer to his question the horses stoped outside his house and the old man got off, the girl inside was hectic, she'd begun pushing the door cutting it open with what could have been an arrow. He had to do something. He raced down the stairs to answer the front door before his mother, but when he got a hold of the handle it burned his hand. "ahhhh" he shouted, 3rd degree burns were swelling up on his hand before his very eyes. Crazy fell over in pain, rolling on the floor whishing the pain would die away. Then the door swung open and the old man loomed infront of him, he steped closer a smirck on his ugly face. "So" he began "you are crazy" he grabbed Crazy's shoulder and began to pull him towards the door, Crazy was in no condition to fight the man's strong grip and instead grabbed his crossbow from beside the door before it slammed closed behind him. Well he thought, at least I get to meet the pretty girl.

#4 Erickson --> Erick

It had seemed wise at one point for Erick to fall in love, but as it dawned on him the realness of what he had done shined on him in an unearthly way. Love is giving someone the power to hurt you his father had said, and now he knew why...

"Erick, I need you to hang out the washing"
"But none of it's mine" Erick complained. He was not happy with allowing this girl to move in, she was a pest, worse than the goblins he faced everyday. Will I ever get a brake? he wondered as he carefully placed the pegs on the clothes outside. It was midmorning and he was going to be late for meeting his friends, yes his girlfriend was 5 moths pregnant but he didn't care. At the age of 17 he shouldn't even be having a child, why was the girl so suborn, everything was "my way or no dinner" which Erick was perfectly happy with as he could pick apples anyday. It's simply if she was kinder to him like she was when he first met her maybe things would have worked out, but now she has high power over him as he realized way to late her daddy was Guard Captain Shutian, and he had armies ready to go if anyone hurt his precious daughter, well guess what, THAT SUCKS!
As the last peg clipped onto the last peice of clothing erickson bagan to hear an unfamiliar noise. Horseshoes he bagan to think, but then they stopped, and he could hear feet, but only one pair, Erick bagan to feel uncomfortable, he walked inside with the bucket rested firmly on his hip. He grabbed his staff and tied it to his back. The bucket was placed on the floor outside the kitchen door as Erick began making lunch
. The door bell rang "Erick get the door!" Shaneins voice screached, Erick's ears began to throb. "Get it yourselfe i'm busy" he shouted back. He hoped she didn't get angry as she can get ugly when she's angry. But no shouting rang out instead he heard soft footsteps, like she was pondering over something. The the opening of the door and a scream so loud Erick could have sworn he heard people shouting in the background.
Shanein was stumbling down the hallway as fast as her pregnant body could take her forever looking back as if to check if someone or something was following her. Erick didn't care how hostile she can be nobody was able to make her scream and so he untied his staff and walked out into the hallway. An old man steped around the corner and when he saw Erick said "well well, what have we here." and began edging towards him. Erick bagan muttering some words and flame danced in his hand the old man had done the same. A mage erick though, this should get interesting. "maybe this should be taken outside" the old man said. He turned around and began to walk off, allowing the flame to subdue itself Erick followed. Only to find the man had placed an electric feild over the door and Erick was knocked unconsious...

Last edited by Jam_Tart on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:30 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:14 am

Chapter 1

Gengie awoke to a blood curdling cry as Kay reached the end of her training programme. "great" thought Gengie, now it's my turn. Kay walked through the sliding door with her clutched within her grasp. Crazy gasped and imeditly grabed a bandage from the first aid draw. The door opened again and a woman beconed to Gengie to follow. She obeyed and walked behind the woman to the training area.

They came from all sides, above and below. Their claws swiping out as trained muscles contracted. Poison was flung at Gengies head as she expertly dodged all coming attacks and kept herself busy not getting hurt. She swung her weapon at the nearest enemie flinging it into the mob behind it. They disapeared in a big puff of smoke. Something glinted in the corner of her eye as she struggled to keep posetion of her hammer. A bolt of lightening just missed her head ending right below her feet. More claws swung out and she battled them away with her sheild and kicked out in fury. As the monster she had kicked fanished into a smoke pile there was a loud bell exclaiming the end of her training for the day.

Crazy looked up from nusing Kay's wounds to find Gengie once again to return with the least injuries. "Suitable when you think about it" he murmured hoping Kay didn't hear.
"what is Crazy?" she asked
"that the most experienced should get the least wounds" he whispered. She looked stunned for a moment but then smiled and replied "yes it is."

Erick could have sworn he heard whispering between Kay and Crazy, but then again it didn't really matter. They'd been fond of each other since the trip in the caridge. Not only did they get along but they both used the same weapon and fighting style.

"We only get a certain amount of time in the training arena" Kay said "so if we want to get stronger, maybe even as strong as Gengie, we've got to make the most of the time we get in there"
"That may be true" Crazy began "but try not to get yourself killed out there, i'd hate having to rely on Jammey to bring you back" They laughed, causing attention from the others in the room. But nobody held a stare for long and soon everyone was back to what they were originally doing. Erick thinking about his girlfriend back home, Gengie thinking about how easy the monsters were, Crazy and Kay gossiping. And Jammey reading the book she'd been holding the night she was abducted.

After a few more days like this new "recruits" were thrown in the cabin with them...

Last edited by Jam_Tart on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:14 am

Chapter 2

Nimmie looked uncertainly at her new room mates through the door.She was shy yes, she jumps to conclusions yes,
but these were not people she felt there was anything to fear. Only one of them was awake and she looked sweet.
Her red hair was tied up in pigtails by the side of her head and her eyes were in a ponderous state. She continued
to stare at the girl till something cought her eye next to the bed of which the she sat.

Gengie was abruptly broken from her thought paterns as the door slid open to reveal a slimly built girl with a mace
hanging loosly from her hand. This must have been the girl they'd been told about. With the arival of her they would
be sent to a pvp training area along with many other partys. "Your weapon" the girl began "It is different to what I
have seen" There was a sad look on her face as she said this and Gengie honestly felt a little wounded by the comment.
Her grandmother had made her hammer for her when she was 10, it was quite superior to most, and It had an auro to it,
like you just knew it was not your everyday hammer. Gengie nodded at the girls remark and smiled then pointed to an
empty bed. "you'll be there till we leave tommorrow" Nimmie glowed with pleasure, she had been exepted into the party
with no problems, if only the rest would be so easy.

"Sir Nimmie has succeeded at task 1"
"Ahh excelent, I told you she was my best agent. Send her next orders while they sleep. We must make sure Gengie
doesn't survive the next training mission, she will be a burden to the whole plan and we cannot afford to have that
now can we Malau?"
"No Mo, that would be dreadful, the orders will be sent right away."
"Perfect. Now, Who's the master?"
"Your the master" Malau hated answering this queston, everytime it filled him with dought of whether his resistance
will ever grow strong enough to fight Mo. She rulled Iysa but nobody could do anything about this, he could only
follow orders and stay inside. While the other memebers did their part.

Nimmie woke to find a bird lying flat on its stomach next to her face. There was a note in its mouth no dought
from Master mo. She knew there was not going to be anything like pick me 50 flower petals writen inside it but
Nimmie knew just as well that Mo had her spys watching her and so she opened to folded piece of paper without
hesitation to find the worst news yet.

The sun poured over the horizon as the first few rays of mourning light shrouded the valley in gold. The sight was
beautiful and Uzzie was in awe of how something so pretty could dawn on such a horible day. She feared the worst
for her party has they were the weakest in the pack but Malau had said there was a resistance within the members
of the training programe. All she had to do, was find some. Oh and survive, surviving sounds good too.

She was crying, Erickson couldn't make her stop. The tears flooded down her face like a broken damn and all he
could do was all he could ever do. Grasp her shooken body in his arms and rock back and forwards, back and forwards
whispering soothing words in her ear. But there was no cure for a broken heart. Maybe he'll live, maybe he wont but
that would have to wait for after the battle. Gengie looked pretty tired...

Uzzie sat apon the rock her fellow warriors died on, it was sad indeed but she had to move on find the resistance and save as much of Iysa's dignity as she could. But it could take months for her to find someone supporting the cause, most people had given up. A light flashed from beyond the hills, a shadow caught Uzzie's eyes and before she knew it 5 mysterious shapes were emerging from the horizon. One was carrying something but she never found out what as a glass bottle was broken over her head and she fell unconsious. "Neo, are you sure this is the girl Malau talked about?"
"Oh sure sure, I never forget a face"
"Yes but if we got the wrong one and she is not in on what's happening we will be doomed"
"Gah! Nothing is going to happen! Her name is Uzzie she is a talented fighter and we'll need her help, she will be very usefull to us. That woman wont know what ht her till we wait for her to gain consiousness" Neo continued to mumble to himself about... no, no, you REALLY don't want to know. "Neo she's waking"
"Well hit her again"
"Dude you just don't do that"
"Oh right sorry lost in thought patterns, doughnuts... mmmmmmm"
"Seriously Neo, why'd we ever select you as leader?!"
"Because Daevor, I'm uber l33t" Daevor rolled his eyes but instead of protesting he walked out the tent. Neo however turned his gaze towards the stirring girl. "Uzzie" he said, her head turned towards the voice, a smirk accross his face Neo helped Uzzie to sit up. "We" he stated "are the resistance"

Last edited by Jam_Tart on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

Chapter 3

Crazy was sitting with his back against the wall with Kay's head lying in his lap. He knew it was wrong, but he'd fallen in love with this girl. She was the most beautiful girl he'd ever met and she was smart too. Her bow skills were to die for, literally. It didn't take long for him to realise that she returned the feelings. But seeing how
his getting hurt effected her, it seemed to hurt him more than a wound. He felt profound to fix that wound in his heart. His hand reached out to stroke Kay's short hair. It's silkyness flowed trhrough his fingers like water and it's golded colour
was redened by the fading sun. She was pure heaven.

Nimmie plodded on through the night, aware she was going against orders. Like Malau she was a double agent but unlike Malau she followed both sides.The watchers were not on duty at night, just as well or they wouls have missed the shadow slipping into the guard tower, the fire flickering on inside and the screech as all the birds awoke from their sleep. But no there was no one around to see or heard this feat. No one to realise the top agent had disobeyed orders and sent fake messages all over the training arena. No this was her little secret.
The first one she'd had since she was 5 and originaly recruited by Mo. Well lets not say recruited nore along the lines of kidnapped. She'd gone mad with power it's not liek you can blame someone for that. Can you?

Jammy woke with a start. Erick was prodding her with his staff. "What" she mumbled with a tint of anger, Jammy realised how rude she'd sounded and hoped Erick hadn't geard it. Thankfuly he had not and continued to poke her saying "Nimmie is gone I don't know where but I heard her walking away, it's worrying me. She's been nothing but trouble. First she almost let Crazy die and then she lead us in circles for 2 days. And now she's left us in the middle of the night. She's up to no good if you ask me." There was a look of pride set in his face and Jammy had to appreciate the fact he was quite bright. He was also the oldest amoung them and he took that as a responsibility to look after them as best he could. She sat up and looked him in the eye, but he broke the silence with a single word "Duck" Jammy was startled but layed down again as Erick threw a fire ball at something in the distance. It held an
axe, a REALLY BIG AXE. It was not caught off guard by the spell sent at it but instead did a single swift action and the fire disintegrated in moments. Jammy lay the staring in wonder at the being, she was scared. Oh yea she was so scared she almost wet her pants. But thats not something you should worry yourself to hear about. The fire
disipering made a loud noise and Erick could hear the others stirring. But something was not right with this fighter, he was not attacking, but more waiting. "for what?" Erick could hear himself say this out loud and feel the eyes of Jammy as she pondered over his remark. Another spell went flying, this time the fighter caught it on his axe, and instead of throwing it back the spell sat there glowing gorgously at the tip. But still no moving of the man. It was indeed strange. He could hear Gengie picking up her weapon. He could hear her mumbling soemthing about getting woken up at night, why no one made sure people stuck to the rules. His eyes never strayed even for a second from the man at the end of the bushes. Gengie was behind him now, the glow of her weapon covering everything in gold. The fighter saw this, Erick saw the fighter see it, and Jammy felt Ericks staff hit her in the leg as he realised
that the fighter saw it. Then it hit him, he was after Gengie. But then this was not at all a surprise, many people wanted to hurt Gengie. She was a "threat" to their training. They feared her unicorn head she hit people with they feared the glow that illuminated their blood as she hit them. They feared her power, and to tell you the truth so did she.

The fighter took one step, two step, then swung his axe in the air. He brought it down with amense forse sending earth in their direction. Erick was fast was grabed Jammy throwing both of them out the way, Gengie however. Haha well she's a different story. Her shield went down and her behind it, the earth flew over the shield in an avalanch of brown muck. Something large hit the side of the shield almost denting it. Gengie ungrounded it sending it back to it's place on her arm. The fighter was infront of her now he was playing with his axe, twidling it round and round. A mesmerising sight for any dumb person but Gengie was looking at his face. The smile that crept accross it as he realised she was not fooled. He wasted no time was his next attack. He quickstepped to the right sending a blow with the side of his axe to her hip this left him open, he obviously ment for her to fall down in pain, but she didn't feel any more than a pinprick, her hammer was out swing wildly towards the mans legs. She conected giving him his own private serving of unicorn horn pain through his knee. He slapped his axe on the ground and unshethed his sword and shield. This time he allowed Gengie to go first. She went strait in sending blows towards the head this time, the man's shield went out and bloked many, but her enhancements on the hammer ment she swung fast. Too fast and a blow was landed on his cheek. It was a simple cut not too deep but painful and she could tell it bothered him. His sword flung out in blind fury swing wildly towards her stomach. She blocked it using her hammer and twisted the sword out his hand,
but he did not retreat. With this attack her shield was away from her body, and her fighting arm was occupied, he bashed her in the ribs with his shield sending her pain throughout her body. Erick was waiting behind, getting a spell ready. Gengie could see the light coming from the bushes and assumed it was him, she bagan to play with the man. The pain was not too upsetting, it was quite pleasant really. There was a thumping in Gengie's chest she had not felt in quite a while, adrenalin rush. Man was she enjoying this. Pain was of the esence. A blue glow erupted from behind the man, her turned around but all too late, the light engulfed him sticking him together like glue. Lighting flashed within tickling him while he could not move. Maybe tickling isn't the right word for it. They had razor blades on the end of them. Many small cuts were opened
over the mans body. When Erick gave the word all the razors stopped and they were left alone with the man in his blue bounds.

He stared at Gengie, his eyes were full of axiousness and a tint of sadness. He opened his mouth to speak but Gengie bet him to it.
"So Vice you have decided to turn." At this he looked hurt. And began his protest on a bad note,"It was not my fault, you,
you knew, you knew one day something might happen!" he was attempting to tread lightly with his words, but they did not form what could
be an apology, and lets face it. Thats all he needed. "Now Vice_master tell me, after you were abducted, who was your master." Her eyes shone
with both curiosity and impatience, and Vice began to slumble out a whole long list of who he'd been through till finally he rested on
"MalauKnight. I was sent to give this to you and dissapear." He handed her a scorched peice of paper. There were strange markings on it
and Gengie's eyes lit up and as she looked over it's crumples surface. Her hands folded it and stuffed it into her pocket. She stood up strait,
"Lets get to it"

Prologue for next chapter,

Vice yanked his head up at those words. "did she read it?" he thought... "is she the one Malau has been desperatly searching for?"

"Minmin it's much too dangerous out there, it's it's NO just don't leave!"
"But I have to look for father, he has not returned since Malau gave him the tracking stone. He could be in danger, after all it wasn't
his power that was used to collect Gengie, no that was Mo's. I have to find him, are you with me Zalikhi? Or are you too much of a
giant chicken to breath freash air?"
"Fine, but I want to see Neo on the way. He has something of mine, and I intend on getting it back"....

Last edited by Jam_Tart on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Latest Chapter!!!!   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:14 am

Chapter 4

Nimmie had to tread lightly, she knew by now many would have been woken by the birds. Her dress blew in the night air and her shoes were getting muddy but she didn't care, if she did not reach the party on time the watchers would be on to her. Ever since Teva disapeared when Mo brought her armys on her the watchers have worked for her. Their super human strength was hard to almost impossible to compete with. She knew only too well even the resistance had no chance if they still lived. Nimmie had heard many rumours of how Mo had gained her thrown. But she never paid attention. Only Neo leader of the resistance knew how Mo had gotten there, and only he knew why Gengie was special. Him and Mo of cause but Mo had long forgotten when Malau dropped a tray on her head, and Neo refused to believe what he had witnessed leaving rumours all that remained.
A noise came from the side. Her head swung towards the bush it was coming from. A head popped out from the tall leaves. It swung from side to side muttering to itself. Nimmie recognised the voice, Jammey the mad fail cleric, but what was she doing out here? The head saw her and in a swift movement the rest of Jammey's body was in view. She looked pleased with herself then began talking again, Nimmie was not sure if it was being conducted to her or whoever
she always talks to. "Gengie needs a new hair cut" she began, grining wildly "unfortunately we can't do it for her"
"wait, wait, wait" Nimmie said,"Gengie needs it already?" Jammey looked startled "well yea her old one's kinda....old"
"You know Jammey, sometimes I wonder about your sanity state"
"Yesh Nim sometimes I do to. But only sometimes, most of the time i'm talking to my good pal Avet here" She pointed to a blank piece of air. Nimmie just blinked "it's not helping you, can we go now?" Jammey grined again and disapeared back through the bush she'd come from.

Gengie sighed as Nimmie began her work. To start, the pigtails were untied leaving her hair to flop down her back. It was long falling all the way down to where Gengie could sit on if she felt like it. Her fringe was combed to one side hiding a single eye from sight and by the time she was done with cutting, hair was thrown all over the ground. Colour was not necesary and nothing would have to be done on her face. Everyone agreed she looked better than before, even her armour looked better with this new look. A mirror was handed to Gengie, and she was astonished at how different she looked.

Neo jumped down from his place on a rock. He stared at Gengie for a while then complimented her on her new style. When Gengie turned to leave he softly said "wait, I have something for you" Gengie turned to him and took the neatly folded pile of clothes from his hands and he told her "this set of blue dragon armour was left to the resistance by teva, it's designed to fit perfectly to any body shape. I hope you'll be able to use it for the resistance in near future." Gengie fingered the thin stitches and sequins that covered it's surface "it's beautiful" she said, her smile looked different with the new hair everything about her shone, almost like the Teva herself agreed she looked brilliant. Neo's hand reached out to touch the armour, he began findling with a gem close to Gengie's. She looked up, his face was closer now edging ever so slowly towards her, the hand that had been fingering the gem now lay on top of her's. She closed her eyes and tilted her head up slightly. Neo could feel her breath on his skin, it was now or never. He moved a bit faster and just as their lips touched, "Neo, we have a problem!" Daevor shouted, Neo pulled back taking his hand of Gengie's. His head turned towards Daevor, the expression his face held was of panick. Neo turned back to Gengie but she was gone. Women he thought. His gaze fell onto Daevor once more. Daevor said "it's a big problem"
"What is it" neo replied anxiously" Daevor simply said "follow me" and lead Neo up the hill side.

Gengie sat thinking over what had just happened, she felt like she knew him from long ago. It was itching her mind, begging to break free, tell her the missing link but she just couldn't remember. The sound of Kay's scream echoed around them, something must be wrong Gengie thought. She finished putting on the armour, it was exceptionaly comfortable and moving was easy. She wondered why Neo had given it to her, was she special or something? Nah that couldn't be it, or could it? Another scream was let out. Gengie stood, seriously nothing new came from Kay screaming. She does it all the time.

Neo stood staring at the beautiful girl who'd just stepped out the bushes, she looked perfect in the moonlight. He knew Daevor would be thinking about their quest, he knew she'd have no idea why they were staring at her. But he knew why, he knew perfectly well. This was the happiest day of his life. He'd found the girl he'd been searching for, he'd found the girl he was told to protect, he'd found the girl Mo seperated him from when they were only young. He'd found her, and he'd never let her go again.

Daevor couldn't stand it, how on earth did they manage that in the training arena? It would never be allowed. His gaze fell back on the couple, Kay was rocking back and forth obviously this news had startled her, she HAD sreamed. Crazy you could tell wanted to make Kay happy, he didn't like seeing her like this. It petrafied him to even think about it, he was on the bridge of tears and if she didn't cheer up or think about something else Crazy would have a melt
down. But Daevor couldn't do anything about it. Not a thing. He looked back up to where Neo stood guard and saw him staring. He followed his gaze and gaped at what he saw. Gengie had walked out of the bushes, obviously startled by the screaming but in the new armour. Surely this was not possible, 13 years of searching and they had finally found her. He fell to his knees not daring to blink incase the image dissapeared.

Gengie was afraid, everyone was staring at her, was there something wrong? Why wouldn't Daevor blink? Hell why was Neo droolng? She was about to ask but something caught her eye, she turned her head to see someone disapearing over the hill. Her eyes popped open. Neo saw this and turned his gaze, he could see Jammey, but there was something else,
a glow of somesort,
almost like a ghost.......

Last edited by Jam_Tart on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

Chapter 5

Eddible watched closely as the dopey one began running. As quiet as a mouse she followed, it was uncomfortable as usually she was talking to herself, tonight she was not, tears were streaming out her eyes as she ran in the direction of the pompo stones. No one had dared go near them since Teva's death and even now she thought it was a stupid idea, but either way she was instructed to follow and follow she must.

Jammey raced onwards, never looking back and not whispering a word just as she had been instructed. But this was not natural and came no where near easy for her. To comfort herself Jammey began thinking of the things she'd done so far. She'd definitely made friends, a few at that, also Neo had let her play with a bow, it was very fun and not one shot had missed so it went into the memory box. But her favourite memeory of all she could pull out at the moment was when Daevor had searched specialy for a suit of armour, he said it was more Jammey's colour, green colour of the earth and the pattenrs that lay over the fabric look traditonaly like archer's. She'd loved it, and yet she couldn't seen to come round to putting it on. One day she thought, one day. *crack* A sound came from behind her and it was all Jammey could do not to turn around, just keep on running, she will guide your way.

Neo jolted on, following as fast as he could, the heavy armour he always wore seemed to be getting the best of him, and even when he'd stripped down to his twisted sister T-shirt and matching boxers his stamina was dropping quickly. "shoot" he thought "I never thought she could run this fast" but hey, at least there wasn't a waterfall at the end of this journey, that would just be a pun.

Gengie stood still, imobalized from brain to brawn, why would Jammey run like that? Surely we're not all that scarey....are we? I mean daevor and his orange hair is like a beakon but I mean it aint THAT bad.....kinda......no truthfully it's terrible, but shushhhhh don't let him know Gengie thought that. When Erick came over he laid a hand over her shoulders as he'd done with both Jammey and Kay so far and gave her a big hug. A warm cheerful hug that ment everything was going to be alright, and when he broke away even Gengie knew it. "They'll be back gengie" he said, "they'll be back" gengie tried to stay calm but couldn't wipe the grin of her face, they were coming back, everything was going to be okay. Erick broke the embrase, his work done but as soon as he did Gengie paled, her eye's fluttering shut and her body growing sloppy, he grabbed for her stopping her fall to the ground but with no idea what was going on. Well neither did Gengie really...

Gengie sat in the middle of a carpet in a grand room fit for a queen I believe the saying is. Gold curtains drapped over the windows, silver platers on tabbles with hot meals layed out freash, no pink she thought....damn, I always thougth they liked pink, maybe that was princesses. The door handle creaked but Gengie had no time to hide before the door itself swung open to reveal MalauKnight in a bath room holding a towel. Her eyes shot at him hoping he'd listen to her pleading case but as he walked towards another door on the other side of the room he didn't seem to see her, and as she reached out her hand it went right through his leg. "Shoot" she thought, "this again!" Malau shivered, "whats wrong?" a voice called from the bed that lay in the center of the room. Malau turned towards it "U.U..Uh someone must've stepped on my grave or something, I just got a case of major goosebumps" the girl laughed, "you don't have a grave, but i'll make sure you do if you don't hurry up" the last part was harsh and Gengie was sure she'd heard the voice before, but no wonder Malau always did what he was told, he was a lone man in here, no one to help him if the guards were let loose, poor guy gengie thought, maybe I shouldn't have sealed him.... either way she was not sure what she would be witnessing tonight but she sure hoped it wasn't what she was thinking. Moments later he arrived out the other room in a simple T and his monkey boxers, damn, Gengie knew what his monkey boxers ment, he'd actually told her...for some unimaginable reason. But as he neared the bed the girl clapped her hands and out went the lights, thank god this was not something she wanted to see, or hear for am matter of fact but she didn't have ear pluggs so she layed back and pictured Neo, the best she could do for sounds like these would have to be him.

NEW:

Jammey made a sharp turn squeezing into a narrow passage through a giant rock, Neo wasn't sure about it but followed anyway.
About 10 minutes after entering the passage it opened out into a room like thing, except that it was so large you couldn't see an outside, like another land inside the rock face. There were houses strewn over the place but no sign of life. Jammey turned around to look at Neo,
"Avet says there's something we should look for in here."
"HERE!?!? But it's so big."
"Yea, but she says it's really obvious. Lets start."
"argh!" Neo didn't like the sound of leaving the exit, they may never be able to get back. And it was Jammey leading them, who knows what could happen.

somehow this didn't seem like a normal day. Gengie sat up and inspected her suroundings. It LOOKED like where she'd gone to sleep, yet there was no sight of anyone. Not even ash from the fire.
"So, if this isn't the normal world, where am I?"
"ohhh clap clap gengie, you're not an idiot. You have done so much better than when we tested that Neo guy. Hell, he ran away screaming like a little girl."
"Huh? Who said that?"
"Oh, sorry, I am Avet. The only part remaining of Teva, your grandmother."
"oh, well then, that explains alot." Gengie picked up a stick and began walking around analysing the area. She reached a spot and drew a circle, then carried on drawing circles in different spaces.
"What are you doing Gengie?"
"These are the positions of numerous parts of our camp. See, Kay and Crazy were there, The fire there and A tent pitched right. Here."
"Why is that a necesity?"
"Huh? haha, I want to know if while in such a state I can edit spaces around the world." Avet was dumfounded.
"whaaaaaat?"
"lol i'll put it simpler. I've gone into a state like this many times before. Every scene i've been in has actually happened but I couldn't be seen. So, if this test works, when I wake up these cicles will still be there, if not being drawn in real right now."
"I see. You really are the rightful heir to the throne."
"Well duh. Thats what this birthmark is for right?"
"You have the birthmark? For the first time in 70 years, we've done our search right. I'll have to thank the stone weilder."
"Stone Weilder?"
"The one who collected you. Oh that reminds me, you might like to go back to reality now."
"Yea. Sounds Good." Then without any further words Avet smiled and the scene melted away revealing the camp as it was, with the bonus of Gengie's circles.
"Awesome" she whispered to herself.

The Story of Five Friends Part 1 /Fin

I'll be making a second thread for when I'm ready to post part 2.[code][wow][/wow]

Last edited by Jam_Tart on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:07 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:15 am

Currently thinking of making this into a video, if you want to be included please send a video of your character and who you are auditioning for.

Last edited by Jam_Tart on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:33 pm

hey where is the rest of the story
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:12 am

lol still in progress, I had homeowrk the work had given me an idea which I don't usually get, I also have to reread it etc. But i'm hoping to finish the last friend after my latest batch of siggys.
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:59 pm

Lolz kk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:39 am

woo first short... chapter realeased yay!
I've been writing any storie that comes to mind lately as I seem to be dripeved of books, and without school to keep my mind ocupied I'm just... going mad.
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:29 pm

LOLZ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:37 am

Very Happy Nimmie.... you wanna be in the story? I need people to put in it, like awesome people that save their lives and stuff. Desperatly, anyone???
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:52 pm

lolz yeah add me in the story there is not yet bout a story bout me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:01 am

Very Happy yay, kk Nimmie i'll need a few things first,
Char name, class, how the char will act. See first post for more details
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 am

Woop woop I got the latest chapter finished, after many many many rewrites.
I need critisism and praise and whatever else. I hope Malau and Mo like thier places, I heard Mo wanted world domination and now she's got it. Malau has his place as Mo said she would share or kind of her world power and she got so mad with that power he ended up as her close servant and the leader of the resistance. I actually have a proper plot now Very Happy please enjoy!
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:45 am

Nice story jammy... can't wait to read more.... But 1 thing tho, it seems that the story doesn't really have a proper link yet... but i guess since its in the beginning stages thats normal... Very Happy

/w Jammy: pssst, make sure i am uber cool... and dont forget my sword like the one in the drawing.... oh oh, and make sure Neo is included too... i want him as my stubborn twin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:46 am

You find who Neo is soon, but first you must meet my bestest real life friends. Uzzie took a while to get playing but after many an argument with her mum she was allowed to join fiesta as a christmas present. Ah Vicemaster is my nerdy ish friend from school, he was easy to get playing and currently has a lvl 16 fighter, but he way higher in the story. You find out how Mo wins world domination eventually and just why it is she wants Gengie dead coz she kinda forgot. Very Happy Can't wait till I get some more writing done. And there is a plot, well kinda, but thats developing now.
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:52 am

Jam_Tart wrote:
You find who Neo is soon, but first you must meet my bestest real life friends. Uzzie took a while to get playing but after many an argument with her mum she was allowed to join fiesta as a christmas present. Ah Vicemaster is my nerdy ish friend from school, he was easy to get playing and currently has a lvl 16 fighter, but he way higher in the story. You find out how Mo wins world domination eventually and just why it is she wants Gengie dead coz she kinda forgot. Very Happy Can't wait till I get some more writing done. And there is a plot, well kinda, but thats developing now.

-suspense music- DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:42 pm

oke here it goes

Nimmie is a cool and sweet cleric. She is always willing to help ppl, sometimes here friends are before her own things she has to do for work and school.
She loves having party's and is just in one word sweet!!

hope u have some info now.
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:32 am

Thanks Nimmie, I've made you in the story sweet but your being watched so you can't let your party know whats happening.

And yes Malau there is suspence. Untill next chapter then you get to waiting for the info of why Gengie is so special and just how on earth Mo got Iysa domination Very Happy cause i'm actually still working on that. Any ideas? PM them to me!
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:33 pm

Righty ho, got the next chapter done finally, plus a mini prologue thing of the one after so you have an idea ish of what could happen. Minmin pwease enjoy your name in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:37 am

New chapter FTW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Original_JamTart
Nublet
Original_JamTart

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:04 am

I may have thought of the near kiss but you thought of the crush

P.S And i win this one tongue
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:26 am

=.= Ha thats what you think, you carried on about her needing to fall in love with someone. I was joking when I said Neo, YOU said it was good, so I wrote about it. YOU came up with a near kiss AND Daevor interupting! The main ideas in that para were YOURS nothin really to do with meh. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of many friends Part 1   The story of many friends Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story of many friends Part 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next