Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Election Campaign for Community Leader

Go down 
+5
Linabella
Neoshaman
Minoes
MalauKnight
Little_Mo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:26 pm

O.O using tactics like that now are we Neo,

*goes to secret laboratory*

"hey dexter, whisper whisper whisper you know what to do whisper whisper"

Dexter: Of course of course Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:28 pm

Everything`s allowed in Love, War, and Pokemon Battles

And this is SPAAAARR---I mean, WAR!
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:33 pm

Neoshaman wrote:
Everything`s allowed in Love, War, and Pokemon Battles

And this is SPAAAARR---I mean, WAR!

A HAH!!! Caught you in your first lie!! Pokemon battles have rules... You know that... tsk tsk tsk..... If you had rep points right now, I'd minus your rep marks Razz
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:43 pm

No, they don`t have rules...

*Lights out*

"Prepare for trouble..."
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:53 pm

"Make it double"

To protect the world for devastation.....

Those are the words right?? >.< forgot them
Back to top Go down
Linabella
Paper

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:40 pm

*shakes head* dorks Razz .. *ahem* malau did you say you had... cho...choco...chocol....CHOCOLATE!?!? O.O *tackles* =O
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:32 am

Linabella wrote:
*shakes head* dorks Razz .. *ahem* malau did you say you had... cho...choco...chocol....CHOCOLATE!?!? O.O *tackles* =O

You can have all the chocolates, cookies, and of course yummylicious meals as long as you vote for malau Very Happy:D

That's one more vote for me neo... :p
Back to top Go down
Klothos
Nublet

Male
Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:58 am

Neoshaman wrote:
Don`t you think its riddiculous the fiesta staff makes US (The players) vote for a Community Leader? People are more likely to vote for reasons totally not associated with a community leader`s duties.

Well thats really a factor in any election, really. I know enough about the three candidates through postings that they all seem very intelligent, diplomatic, and stay as PC as possible. The fact that they were nominees doesn't surprise me at all...as a matter of fact, I'll venture to say that they are all excellent picks.
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:35 pm

Klothos wrote:
Well thats really a factor in any election, really. I know enough about the three candidates through postings that they all seem very intelligent, diplomatic, and stay as PC as possible. The fact that they were nominees doesn't surprise me at all...as a matter of fact, I'll venture to say that they are all excellent picks.

I know they`re excellent pics, they`re the 3 most suited players to become Community Leader, but then again, one of them has to be more suited than the others, and the ones that know exactly what the criteria is and what they are looking for, is the Outspark staff. It makes no sense asking players to vote for them since 80% of the Fiesta population is more likely to vote based on variables not related to the job of Community Leader: Which one is your friend, which one helped you on the game, which one you know at all. I am a friend of A, and I know B is a better candidate... but I`m a friend of A and that goes first because A`s happiness matters to me more than having a "Good community leader"

I know that`s a factor in any election also, and that`s the problem, there shouldn`t be any election. And if there was an election, it shouldn`t have been made public, let alone let players voye. In my humble opinion, Outspark should`ve gathered everyone who`s supposed to choose and say "Well, we have these 3 candidates, who`s gonna be CL?" and choose one themselves, instead of promoting rivalry (Because even if everyone`s smiling and even if its healthy competition, a competition`s a competition and there`s gonna be people who lose and people who disagree, negative feelings we do not need more of, specially considering the situation Fiesta finds itself in at this very moment) and yet another popularity contest

Besides, and this is only a hypothesis, Outspark may be doing this in order to avoid complaints of the sort: "The new CL sucks, the closed ****** post for no reason" then the company "Oh well, YOU chose her, buddy". It may not be with this target, but they certainly are taking less risks with this than by picking their staff themselves, which is what every company does, not asking the customers.

That`s what I`m trying to say: There shouldn`t be nominees or an election, just an announcement saying " ****** has been promoted to CL, everyone congratulate her please"

Last edited by Neoshaman on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klothos
Nublet

Male

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:50 pm

Neoshaman wrote:

That`s what I`m trying to say: There shouldn`t be nominees or an election, just an announcement saying " ****** has been promoted to CL, everyone congratulate her please"

OK- I see your point - and thats valid...

Perhaps they are doing it to give the community a sense of having a bit of the decision making process and, to a degree, a democratic feel. After all, the CSRs have been likened to being dictators as of late
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:45 am

The way I see it, its two fold. First of all, I agree with Neo and like I said before, this might just turn out to be a popularity contest. And guys, not that I don't believe in the candidates or what not, but sometimes people change once they are given power so that coupled with the "popularity" from the player community can create a more negative representations of the OS development. So perhaps choosing the new CL by the OS staff would be a better choice.

However, I agree with Klothos as well. Put it this way, Outspark is not dumb and they know that they are getting back rep from the community. Therefore, this could be seen as a way to get back the hearts of the community... So, that's what I think.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:01 am

MalauKnight wrote:
The way I see it, its two fold. First of all, I agree with Neo and like I said before, this might just turn out to be a popularity contest. And guys, not that I don't believe in the candidates or what not, but sometimes people change once they are given power so that coupled with the "popularity" from the player community can create a more negative representations of the OS development. So perhaps choosing the new CL by the OS staff would be a better choice.

I agree.

+rep

BWHAHAHHAAA

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:19 pm

lols.....

its +cookie point >.<

hehehe, oh well.....

VOTE MALAU FOR GM!!! :3
Back to top Go down
PrincessAi
Nublet

Female
Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:35 pm

i'm voting for who ever has the most cookies..dont care about the debates
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:38 pm

that would be me since im the only one here with the cookies and chocolates :p

plus, neo threw in the towel so i win!!!
Back to top Go down
PrincessAi
Nublet

Female
Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:45 pm

lmao but your cookies are um...ewwww <3
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:49 pm

=.= fine... everyone gets cookies cept for you then... Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:03 pm

I didn`t throw any towel, I`m slowly getting Mo on my side by means of hypnotism and bishonens, and once she`s with me you`ll FALL, you cookie monster!
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:51 pm

You scare me.
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:59 pm

Hmph, okay, it`s time for me to strike and present my campaign`s official posters!!

Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Poster83802679

Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Poster69963782
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:16 am

O.O just you wait, after im done with my studies next week, i will come full swing at you with my lightsaber!!
Back to top Go down
Klothos
Nublet

Male

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:06 am

Neoshaman wrote:
Hmph, okay, it`s time for me to strike and present my campaign`s official posters!!

Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Pic

Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Pic

Those are good Very Happy

You are a Photo Shop Genius cheers
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:00 pm

lol!

Those pics are great Smile
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:08 am

Here is the beginning of my campaign

The force is strong in this one
Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Jedima10
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:29 pm

Hahahahaha, this is gonna be fun!! *Thumb up*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Election Campaign for Community Leader   Election Campaign for Community Leader - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Election Campaign for Community Leader
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiesta United :: General Discussion :: Fiesta News-
Jump to: