Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all!

Go down 
+2
MalauKnight
Neoshaman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all!   Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:46 pm

I bring you... them! They have been on Isya since long before we even appeared there, we never really take the time to appreciate them in all their beauty, weirdness, or just how mad funny some are in a closeup, we limitate to killing them first, and asking questions later... of course I`m talking about the phenomenon of...

Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Pokemob

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To kill them is my real quest
To level is my cause
I will travel across the maps
Searchin` far and wide
Each Pokemob will always spawn and
Cool items have inside!

Pokemob!
It`s you and me
How much time do I have to grind?
Pokemob!
Ohhh, this has no end
All these mobs have high defense!
Pokemob!
With lucky elruuuues
Enhancing a bow or two
You attack me, I`ll attack you
Pokemob!
Gotta grind `em all! Gotta grind `em all!

Every challenge by Hans or Pey
With my party I will face
I will kill everything they say
With my hammer or my mace
Party me, the time is right!
Try not to kill-steal
If we`re warred, we`ll lose the fight
Shroom-killing is mean!

Pokemob!
It`s you and me
How much time do I have to grind?
Pokemob!
Ohhh, this has no end
All these mobs have high defense!
Pokemob!
With lucky elruuuues
Enhancing a sword or two
You attack me, I`ll attack you
Pokemob!
Gotta grind `em all! Gotta grind `em all!

That`s it, my fellow Fiestians! Pokemob is already here, a new way to play the game, focusing on the pretty little (Or big ugly) creatures that roam the land of Isya, in harmony (LAWLZ) with us. And dude, it`s the rage, people all around Isya are already capturing their own Pokemobs and duking it out with her friends in ferocious Pokemob battles! So, what are you waiting for? Let me give you a couple of guidelines when starting your adventure in the world of Pokemob!

First of all, before starting, bear in mind that there are two versions of the game: Blue and Red. They have little differences like some exclusive Pokemobs, the artwork in the cover, and hair colour (¿¿??) So pick the one you like the most

Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Redblue

And now, yeah, you start the game in your room, in a little house in Roumen Town, with your computer, your bed, and a random Nintendo(r) console. You can use your computer to extract a Potion out of it (ZOMGWUT MAGICK!) and when you go downstairs, you`ll meet your first ally in your adventure, your mom:

Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Remi

She`ll magically agree with the idea of you, her only child who`s 12 years old, going alone on a trip around the world. She`ll also provide you with hugs, clean laundry, and if you speak to her she will furtively give you an injection that will make you sleep for a little while, restoring your Pokemob`s health. But don`t be fooled, she will also try to strip you off your money by tempting you with cash shop items, so better stay away from her But of course, you don`t have any Pokemob yet, so you`ll have to head to Roumen Town`s Pokemob Lab, where Professor James is supposed to be waiting for you:

Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! James

But he`s not there, one of his assistants tells you he`s afk. While you wonder what afk means, you wonder out of the lab, and walk up Roumen Town`s main street, up to the forest`s entrance. As soon as you lay a foot on the forest, this jolly tune starts ringing and Professor James comes to you, rambling about how you shouldn`t go to the forest, where Pokemobs live, without a Pokemob to defend yourself. You look at the sword you have on your hand, and want to say "D00d 1 c0uI,d ;U5t pwn Tl-l3M", but you`re not allowed to talk in these games. Unable to react, James takes you to his lab, where he offers you one of his 3 starter Pokemobs...

Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Honeying
Honeying "Random Anime Mascot Pokemob" - Fire Type

Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Slime
Slime "Dragon Quest Reject Pokemob" - Water Type

Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Kebing
Kebing "Green Ghost wearing a Greek Toga and a Bonnet Pokemob" - Grass Type

As soon as you choose the Pokemob you like the most, your Rival bursts into the lab and immediately chooses the Pokemob that has a type advantage against yours. Yes, it`s not fair, but that`s how life is. The good part is, you get to choose the name of your rival, so you can give him any name you want, including degrading ones, he`s not gonna complain. Here`s what I named mine:

Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Feelgood

Then you find out your rival`s actually Professor James` nephew, and he starts by defining him as your rival, and you`re all like "D00d, l3Ut 1 l-l4v NUtl-l1n 4g3n5t t3h 6uy", but you gotta shut up again. Anyway, this "Rival"`s pretty rude at you, and challenges you to a Pokemob fight right from the beggining, so you don`t hesitate in accepting calling him your rival. It doesn`t matter if you win or lose this battle because you`re still a newbie. After the battle, head out and you`re ready for your adventure! If your rival beat you in the first battle, don`t forget to go to his house and pay a visit to his sister:

Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Raina

Who will provide you with hugs, sexual innuendos, and a map for you to be able to check where you are. After you`ve done everything you need to do, you`re all set to get out that filthy town and go on your own Pokemob adventure! You`ll visit all sorts of places, see all kinds of cool and rare Pokemobs, some of which you`ll capture and will become your best friends, being ready to fight for you in battles against your fellow Pokemob trainers!

Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Phinomon

And if you train them well and give them your unconditional love and care, they will even evolve into more powerful forms!

Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! KKPhino

So that`s it, trainers! Now it`s time for you to shine, to be the very best like no one ever was! Do you really have what it takes to become a Pokemob Master? Then this is the thread to prove it! Show me your Pokemobs, how you nickname them (Because having a Pokemob and not naming it, is like having a dog, and naming it "Dog") or ask me, the Pokemob Professor about them! Let`s give a little attention to these wonderful creatures made of data that share the game with us!

Last edited by Neoshaman on Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all!   Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:47 pm

EVOLUTION:

Okay! So today we`ll be looking in detail at an example of an evolutionary Pokemob chain. To illustrate the fact that we should pay more attention to these creatures, I chose an evolution line not many people pay attention to, mainly because you stop seeing them around and being asked to mercilessly slaughter them at level 15 or so.

I`m talking about the Crab family, these water-type Pokemobs live only in the area of Sand Beach, near the coast, and, like all the Pokemobs around this place, they aren`t aggressive (So self-defense is not an excuse, and I`m talking to you, you bloodthirsty beast! No, not you Nana, I meant the one who`s reading this) They may not look very cute, but they`re very loyal and trustworthy Pokemobs, let`s check them out...

Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Crab

Crabs are the first part of this evolutionary chain, also known as "Basic Pokemob" (Term that gained fame after the appearance of the Pokemob Trading Card Game) They live farther away from the shore than their evolutions, and are really shy and precautious. If you approach one of them, it will stop in its tracks and lift its claws. This is its "Caution" stance, of course, the Crab feels threatened. To gain its trust, you gotta show him that you`re not going to attack him, do this by slowly allowing him to touch your hands with its claws (Don`t worry, they don`t have the power to chop your hands off... yet) If you decide to capture one, he`ll be able to pull off basic moves like Vicegrip, Bubble, Harden, etc.

Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Bluecrab

Blue Crabs are, as you may have already guessed, the evolved form of Crabs. Their size slightly increases and their shell becomes, as you probably already know, blue. A Crab evolves into one of these when he reaches level 22. They`re still non-aggressive creatures and, truth be told... they look and act an awful lot like Crabs. But hey, their DNA`s different so shush. Their attitude is a bit different though, they`re more on the "Cool" side (Some blue Crabs have been spotted wearing Squirtle gang sunglasses) They can learn some useful moves like Mud shot, Bubblebeam and even Metal Claw

Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Kingcrab

Finally, when a Blue Crab reaches level 43, it evolves into its final form, a King Crab, drastically altering its appearance (But not its colour) Usually, on a colony of Crabs and Blue Crabs there`s only one King Crab (The other members repress evolution by pressing "B" while about to evolve, this is done in order to maintain hierarchy among them) King Crabs are devoted to protecting their colony against possible attackers, therefore, they are aggressive only to lower levelled players (King Crabs know these players may have been given the mission to kill them or their partners by some evil NPC) and they let higher levelled players alone, since they know they aren`t really interested in them. In battle, King Crabs can pack a punch with heavy moves like Crabhammer, Guillotine (Hard to aim, but it`s a ONE HIT KO!) and Flail.

Interesting, huh? We`ll be seeing more Pokemobs soon, meanwhile, show me what you`ve got, trainers!
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all!   Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:50 pm

ATTACKS:

Well, it`s time I show you another one of my dear Pokemobs (Till now you only got to know Jables the Phino, who would be like my Pikachu or something) this time, we will focus on the fighting aspect of a Pokemob (Because yeah, they do PvP, which stands for Pokemob versus Pokemob, which is way more fair than PvP, and that`s Player versus Player, since Pokemobs can`t wear any armour, nor weapons, nor be buffed, scrolled, or charmed)

Introducing Zaraki, the King Coll!

Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! NeoColl

King Colls are very strong normal-type Pokemobs, even while being a Stage 1 Evolution (Remember, Basic Pokemobs evolve into Stage 1 Pokemobs, and then, into Stage 2) and very loyal ones, if you earn their respect (That`s why its always better to catch them before they evolve into King Colls). King Colls evolve from Boars when they reach level 30, I caught Zaraki on Forest Of Mist at level 10, and now he`s level 70, being one of my first choices during a Pokemob battle. Most Pokemob trainers seem to give little importance to Normal types, just because they don`t have type advantage over any other type (Well, except for having 100% resistance against Ghost type moves) but what really matters, is battling with the Pokemobs you love, and not with the ones that are most used!

So, Zaraki has a moveset dedicated mainly to offense (Since ATK is his best developed stat, like any King Coll out there) with moves like Slash (The basic critical haymaker), Hammer arm (A very strong fighting type move that lowers the user`s speed) Earthquake (An essential move nowadays, specially when teaming up with a flying Pokemob in a 2-on-2 battle) and Swords Dance (The ultimate ATK raising buff, every other attack turns into a deadly killing machine after a Swords Dance). He used to have Thrash, but i replaced it with Hammer Arm since it`s a fighting move, and one of those is always handy for type advantage, plus I really didn`t fancy him becoming confused after the move. I remember that when I caught him, he used to have Scratch, Leer, Covet and Fury Swipes... oh, here`s a scene from the day I caught him!

Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Boarcatch

He wasn`t very tough at the moment, but he had the same burning vigor he has nowadays! He`s always looking forward to a good fight, and fancies giving handicap to his opponents (He`s just a little bit arrogant... and sometimes overconfident) So, who wants to take us on Pokemob Battle?
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all!   Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:03 am

erm, u forgot evolution via stones, trading, happiness... Razz

but this is truly LAWLS
Back to top Go down
gorky
Paper
gorky

Male
Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all!   Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:08 am

good job! Very Happy
Gotta grind 'em all! xD
Back to top Go down
Phantomduck
Nublet
Phantomduck

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all!   Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:25 pm

Hahah, I love this!
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all!   Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:42 pm

awesomesauce! +rep for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all!   Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:32 am

I got honeying, I was making up stats and everything for mine Very Happy but I lost all my paper work so that sucks.
My best friend is the mini honeying on my shoulder she just evolved to mini shadow honeying. So yea...
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all!   Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemob! Gotta grind `em all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiesta United :: Game Help :: Guides-
Jump to: