Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halloween quests

Go down 
+2
iDream231
Minoes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Halloween quests Empty
PostSubject: Halloween quests   Halloween quests Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:27 am

I had questions about it... the cat head, can you wear the cat ears with it or not? And can you put it in storage or sell?
Back to top Go down
iDream231
<3
iDream231

Female
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Halloween quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween quests   Halloween quests Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:35 am

Minoes wrote:
I had questions about it... the cat head, can you wear the cat ears with it or not? And can you put it in storage or sell?

Eh no... its ugly anywayz
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795

Halloween quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween quests   Halloween quests Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:43 am

iDream231 wrote:
Minoes wrote:

Eh no... its ugly anywayz

true, it looks like a donkey cross-mated with a cat Shocked

cat <--- even this cat is cuter
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

Halloween quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween quests   Halloween quests Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:59 am

lol true, it's really fugly

I'll sell my lanterns and cake to make money Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jen
Epic Phail!

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Halloween quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween quests   Halloween quests Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:24 am

yea im giving all my lanterns to my fiesta hubby

i don't want to look like some freaking half human half cat lmao
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177

Halloween quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween quests   Halloween quests Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Catwoman is smexy.

That cat face/cat ears and pumpkin head thing is just freaky.

One dark evening in Eld I was minding my own business, restoning/browsing the market and such, when a pumpkin head come out of nowhere and seemed to start following me. At first I was anxious, but as after a while I came to realize that the pumkin head was indeed following me, probably waiting to get me in a dark corner and eat me up! What a Face

I ran as fast as I could to "the spot", thinking I would be safe there (afterall, "the spot" is my home in Eld where I do all my guild administration tasks). But no, I was not to be spared: it caught up with me and eventually I realized it was trying to say something (I had no idea pumpkin heads could speak).

Shaking with terror, I tried to make out what it was saying through the slit it had for a mouth. It was really hard to understand it; the best I could figure was that it was chanting come kind of evil incantation.

At this point I was beside myself with fear, almost (I said ALMOST) messing my pants, but some curious spark in me forced me to focus on what the pumpkin head was saying. It took a lot of concentration, but finally, through its sibilant whisper, I made out two words being constantly repeated: "Buff plzzz, buff plzzzz".

And that, fellow forum users, is why pumpkin heads are freaky.
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795

Halloween quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween quests   Halloween quests Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:00 am

Daevor wrote:
Catwoman is smexy.

That cat face/cat ears and pumpkin head thing is just freaky.

One dark evening in Eld I was minding my own business, restoning/browsing the market and such, when a pumpkin head come out of nowhere and seemed to start following me. At first I was anxious, but as after a while I came to realize that the pumkin head was indeed following me, probably waiting to get me in a dark corner and eat me up! What a Face

I ran as fast as I could to "the spot", thinking I would be safe there (afterall, "the spot" is my home in Eld where I do all my guild administration tasks). But no, I was not to be spared: it caught up with me and eventually I realized it was trying to say something (I had no idea pumpkin heads could speak).

Shaking with terror, I tried to make out what it was saying through the slit it had for a mouth. It was really hard to understand it; the best I could figure was that it was chanting come kind of evil incantation.

At this point I was beside myself with fear, almost (I said ALMOST) messing my pants, but some curious spark in me forced me to focus on what the pumpkin head was saying. It took a lot of concentration, but finally, through its sibilant whisper, I made out two words being constantly repeated: "Buff plzzz, buff plzzzz".

And that, fellow forum users, is why pumpkin heads are freaky.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690

Halloween quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween quests   Halloween quests Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:47 am

Hahaha nice story XD
You really write nicely Daev, you should do it more :3
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

Halloween quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween quests   Halloween quests Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:20 pm

OMG ROFL LMAO !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halloween quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween quests   Halloween quests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween quests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiesta United :: Fiesta :: Quests-
Jump to: