Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Draw me using on clues!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Draw me using on clues! Empty
PostSubject: Draw me using on clues!   Draw me using on clues! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:07 am

OK! New game thought i'd try, it will last untill people decide not to play no more. Anyway, there will be members written, under their name will be intrustions on how to draw them, it's everybody's job to draw those people using the insrtuctions.

Examples:
Jam_Tart (alys the ninja girl)

Example 1:Head titled eyes shining my really short sandy blond hair stands on end after the rain stops pouring on me.

Example2:Hair is short, gelled up into spikes, rats-tail plaited neatly at the back of my head. Blue eyes have their tint of green, angel wings (due to athletics day) spread out behind me.

It sounds a bit strange but, others might find different ways of giving instructions.

Alright! Picture posting begin!
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Draw me using on clues!   Draw me using on clues! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:43 am

question, am i suppose to draw using example 1 or 2? cuz im slightly confused here
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Draw me using on clues!   Draw me using on clues! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:09 am

haha, either or? I'm not brilliant at it but, it's like writing a personal profile of what you look like and putting it up. Then others can read that profile and try to draw you. ^^ does that help AT ALL?
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draw me using on clues!   Draw me using on clues! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draw me using on clues!
Page 1 of 1