Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The quest to quench boredom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

The quest to quench boredom Empty
PostSubject: The quest to quench boredom   The quest to quench boredom Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:05 am

Everyone is such a higher level than me, after getting Jammey on and having fun I realised I missed knowing who I was looking for from this forum >.<

Don't most of you have alts? and all these different guilds? and different time-zones for petes sake!?! (sorry pete no idea how to spell ur name)

I miss every single one of you and I wish to start something so we could all get together, well unless all of you are meanies and i'm the only one who doesn't get to chat woth you guys.
But this ideas all fine and dandy and the quest begins but I need ideas and a fun run has to be given up due to your levels. Unless you have lower level alts. But start thinking and even posting ideas....pwease?
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The quest to quench boredom   The quest to quench boredom Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:43 am

We're not in the same time zone .__.

And I quit Fiesta .__.
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The quest to quench boredom   The quest to quench boredom Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:22 am

*sigh* thats what I said, but if you've quit fiesta them don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: The quest to quench boredom   The quest to quench boredom Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:55 am

I forgot what timezone you are in, but in a week or so I'll be back in Momo's timezone so yeah... Um.. i do have lower levels but not sure what level you are talking about and I dont really level those Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The quest to quench boredom   The quest to quench boredom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:54 am

mmmm, lvl 38 atm, my timezone is +12 gmt
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: The quest to quench boredom   The quest to quench boredom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:18 am

+12 GMT? o.o Is that even possible? O.O
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The quest to quench boredom   The quest to quench boredom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:49 am

hahaha yea, why?
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: The quest to quench boredom   The quest to quench boredom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:48 pm

I dunno, I thought it didn't go further than +10 or something, and then move to -GMT ? XD
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The quest to quench boredom   The quest to quench boredom Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:09 am

lol theres GMT then there + and - 12 ^^
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: The quest to quench boredom   The quest to quench boredom Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:09 pm

Lol, okay, my bad XD

For some reason I thought it went up to.. 10 or something... that doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: The quest to quench boredom   The quest to quench boredom Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:59 am

haha, got a temporary timezone now, I don't know what it is though... ausie time lol about 3 hours behind nz....yea got screwed up lol. Using librarie computers to check on forums, once grandma's internet is fixed i'm going to play fiesta occasionaly on my dad's laptop which I..."forgot" to take fiesta off lol!
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: The quest to quench boredom   The quest to quench boredom Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:30 am

Wooooo! You can play!
And you're a naughty girl to 'forget' taking off fiesta Razz But I'm proud of you anyway.

Yeah I know about daylightsavings. Kinda stupid though D: I still have daylightsavings and timediff between boyf and me used to me 8 hours, now it's 9 because he's got daylight savings, and soon my daylightsavings will end and it'll ten hours! TEN! THat's.... thats a LOT! T___T
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: The quest to quench boredom   The quest to quench boredom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:19 am

isnt she in new zealand... so its like 1 hour ahead of sydney min.. tsk tsk tsk...

anywhos..... my alt is forever at 46 (for now) but these days i rarely get much gametime due to work.....

Little_Mo wrote:
And I quit Fiesta .__.
and u didnt even tell me D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The quest to quench boredom   The quest to quench boredom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The quest to quench boredom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiesta United :: Fiesta :: Quests-
Jump to: