Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Droprate Muds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Droprate Muds Empty
PostSubject: Droprate Muds   Droprate Muds Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:06 pm

I have noticed something that stroke me as odd...

Sometimes you can grind continuously for 3 hours and get only a few muds... sometimes you do a whole mudquest in 45-60 minutes. What's up with that? XD
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Droprate Muds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droprate Muds   Droprate Muds Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:32 am

Yeah quests with drop rate are the most annoying quests, especially when you need a rare drop...

Even if that does not answer your question, here are a few tips :
- having several people that need the drops in the pt "increases the drops", since each member gets a chance to get a drop,
- therefore, if one member stops picking his drops when he only needs one more, he will still get drops (of course) that the other members can pick to speed things up,
- rumour 1 : when you start to no longer get any drops, relogging resets the drop rate , which means after relogging you should resume getting "lots of drops" (works for me),
- rumour 2 : war rant helps getting your drops (also works for me)

I hope that helps Smile

Last edited by Leyrra on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can haz better english.)
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

Droprate Muds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droprate Muds   Droprate Muds Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:45 am

Hmm yeah I knew of the 'trick' to get double drop rate if the other person leaves his/her last drop for you.

I was just surprised... I mean, the 3-4 hour mudquest and the 1 hour mudquest were in the same party, no changes, no one was taking my drops (duo with high level) and no relogging in between....

It just doesn't make sense Razz

I thought it was along the lines of 'for each monster you kill you have ??% chance of a drop'. But this difference is too big for something like that to apply...
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

Droprate Muds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droprate Muds   Droprate Muds Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:46 am

I didn't know about the relogging thingy ._.

<-- has nothing else to say

*another useless post*
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Droprate Muds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droprate Muds   Droprate Muds Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:50 am

*spanks Mo for her useless post*
Now who's making useless posts ? cheers

Relogging has worked for me at claws, muds, ruby guardian's insanely rare drops... but don't blame me if it does not work for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

Droprate Muds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droprate Muds   Droprate Muds Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:53 am

Gah, with my luck it won't work >.>
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

Droprate Muds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droprate Muds   Droprate Muds Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:41 pm

I didn't know it either but I will try XD

But the weird thing is that the first quest took 3-4 hours and the second only 1 Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Droprate Muds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droprate Muds   Droprate Muds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Droprate Muds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiesta United :: Fiesta :: Quests-
Jump to: