Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My stance towards everything that's screwed!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

My stance towards everything that's screwed! Empty
PostSubject: My stance towards everything that's screwed!   My stance towards everything that's screwed! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:51 pm

I have read every single post in this thread: http://www.outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194926 "The problem with fiesta and why for hardcore this game is dead/dying". It is honestly a very good thread and interesting to read. Some very valuable posts have been made in there (let me please ignore Celtic Princess 'useful' admissions) and I agree with a lot of it. If you have the time I strongly advise you to read it all. Especially the long posts.

Anyways, this whole thing made a lightbulb go on above my head. My brilliant epifany is this: I don't care anymore.

I play Fiesta for the game, the players. I honestly.. I'm tired of all the drama, the backstabbing, the problems, everything. So from now on I am going to stop getting involved (if possible).

I guess it helps that I have been growing away from Fiesta, something you must have noticed. I was already doing this but my new boyfriend got my back playing and we'd get married when he'd get his fighter to 70. Unfortunately he lost interest in the game as well and stopped leveling that fighter at 68, bored with muds. So right now there isn't much to attach me. The guild is going good, I'm actually starting to have a real life and I'm finding new ways to spend my time. I bought sparkcash a bit ago with the deal that you'd get 10% extra for free, with the intention of buying the Demon Pack (i love the black pegasus) yet I never did and I don't regret I didn't. I'm not having issues holding back SC-purchases.

I will fight for my friends, finding ways to keep in touch. I will still play but more casually. I will try do my best for the guild as long as I can keep it up so don't worry about losing me or something. I'm feeling free, released from addiction to Fiesta, a game that got mutilated.
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: My stance towards everything that's screwed!   My stance towards everything that's screwed! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:46 am

I see ._.

Well, for my part, I play and just avoid what could make me distress in any way (my motto : run and hide XD)

This game isn't anymore about OS, but what you can gain from it : friends and good time

Some people level slowly because they focus on vending, chatting, chilling, etc, others are leveling like crazy

It all come down to what YOU like to do Very Happy

If this game is boring for you, just move on Very Happy

<33

ps : WoW, PW and EOS all suck, come back to Fiesta !

XD
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: My stance towards everything that's screwed!   My stance towards everything that's screwed! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:41 am

I never played Ether Razz

I do like WoW and PW because... I have no contact with issues there, no responsibilities.. .nothing XD And the games are fun to play too, based on the game purely Razz

But yeah, I'm going to avoid issues and just don't care if I do encounter them. If it's in guild or something I'll try deal with it without letting it get to me.

Yeah ! Very Happy

<-- feels good XD
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: My stance towards everything that's screwed!   My stance towards everything that's screwed! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:44 am

Razz

You know we love j00 *huggles*

<-- feels emotional for some reasons ._.
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: My stance towards everything that's screwed!   My stance towards everything that's screwed! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:45 am

Time of the month? Razz

I love you all too Very Happy

Don't worry, I do not plan on quitting Fiesta. I just plan on becoming a casual gamer istead of an addict.
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: My stance towards everything that's screwed!   My stance towards everything that's screwed! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:49 am

Nah, I just read the thread you pointed out

And some posts are so true and I just thought like we give money for this game, but if tomorrow it falls, then we'll have nothing anymore ._.

Is it really worth it ?

WoW is a really good game, but by now, all players are high levels, making low level maps empty thus hard for a new player to start Neutral

I didn't try PW but from what I heard it seems pretty cool Razz

And EOS is too complicated >.<
Plus, it's apparently PVP from a certain level ._.
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: My stance towards everything that's screwed!   My stance towards everything that's screwed! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:08 am

That's the spirit Min... just play and enjoy the game. It's good that you managed to take your distance and still enjoy everything instead of just quitting.

About that thread you linked... I don't like that kind of thread, it makes me depressed ! Yeah true Fiesta is horrible when it comes to bugs, SC unbalances everything and such... but I enjoyed it so much, playing it, meeting people, and that's what's important.

I know I would love to play WoW to spend less money but as Mo said, no on is playing it, there's no point starting a new char and soloing to level 80 ._.
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: My stance towards everything that's screwed!   My stance towards everything that's screwed! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:44 pm

Meh, it's not that bad... I have lots of noob chars in WoW now and do get parties sometimes. Of course, I have high levels helping me (my friend and his brother) but I do get parties too Smile Only the class-limited quests you really háve to solo... but yeah it's quiet. And I don't really mind that Razz From level 20 and up you can pretty much get parties Smile
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: My stance towards everything that's screwed!   My stance towards everything that's screwed! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:57 am

I only really play fiesta >.< I have no life, usually I read, write, sing, dance...do my best attempt at writing songs coz they all seem to fail. And play sims 2, I don't like spending money on things I get nothing out of. I bought one set of SC, and that was a present from my grandma for being a good girl and making her welcome, I used that and took hundreds of screenshots to help me along with my siggy making and even an extremely failed atempt at becoming a creator of sims 2 custom clothing and such.
But I too have fallen even further away from fiesta, I used to spend hours managing to chat to people making friends all over places, in some of the most bizzare places too, but now it bores me, I have grown to other interests....the pyramids, sloths and ninjas FTW!!!!!!! You'll probably find i'm not on all that much either, but I don't think this forum will fall form under me for a while, though you might find a random thread or two about research i've found out or something. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: My stance towards everything that's screwed!   My stance towards everything that's screwed! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:56 pm

ehem.....

took you that long to come to that epiphany?? JK MIN!! XD you know u're awesome.... next to me of course... wait, did i say that out loud? woopsie..

anyways, let me tell u guys something......

I ONLY PLAY FIESTA FOR YOU GUYS!!!! And because of how the game has given me a safe haven countless of times, i would like to return the favour by giving others a chance to feel that security and warmth :3 If you guys didn't know me back then.... i kinda quit fiesta like twice but i came back not for the game, but for the people Smile and i dont intend to leave anytime soon unless everyone suddenly turned into slimes and started being killed off one by one by nubs in roumen .____.

anyways....... i just thought i'd leave you guys with 2 things....

1. When bob marley was shot one day, he continued to perform on stage two days later... when someone asked him, "why do you still go out there after what happened?" and he answered, "if the bad guys are not taking a day off, why should i??" <--- that's deep stuff right there.....

2. Even when the world is about to end, I would want to be planting a tree because when I die, I want to go with the right intentions in my heart and not having any bad thoughts Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My stance towards everything that's screwed!   My stance towards everything that's screwed! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My stance towards everything that's screwed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiesta United :: Fiesta :: General-
Jump to: