Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Warring vs Exhibition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minoes
Wet Paper

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Warring vs Exhibition   Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Why choose war or exhibition?

I see more and more guilds having two guilds, making the exhibition guild the main guild and the war guild for wars when they want to.

Is this the solution to war-happy guilds? Will eventually all guilds move to this system so that all wars have to be pre-arranged?

I personally like it, but I wonder if it's good if too many guilds do it. It makes wars harder to organize Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Warring vs Exhibition   Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:17 pm

I personally think wars SHOULD be some prearranged thing. They are really annoying for those who don't like wars especially when the other guild spam kills you. I think they should be held in an arena of some sort so you enter as you like but fighting only happens there, like a portal on the guild page or something. SO once a war starts you have to manually enter the arena to fight the other guild and when you leave all the pots and stones and stuff you used are returned to your inventory. haha bow before my geniousness (>.<) but of cause outspark wont be able to manage something like that. I've heard them say it before.

Totally forgot about being 14, being 15 sucks!

Okay, that's a lie. I don't need my bush so much anymore ^^

If you're one in a million, your meaning there's a hell of alot of you in china...

I constant way to keep in touch with me. (just in case)
http://fightingducks.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Minoes
Wet Paper

Female
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Warring vs Exhibition   Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:38 pm

I'd love the feature where you can randomly war someone and the highest in rank online of the other guild has to accept the guildwar, if that guild wants to fight.

Right now the only ways to prevent yourself from getting randomly warred is making the main guild exhibition and having a warring-guild to the side. That means however you need to move everyone who wants to fight to that other guild in case of war. It's a lot of effort for a simple feature.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daevor
Semi-Nub

Male
Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Warring vs Exhibition   Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:04 am

Well, removing the random-war factor from your main guild adds stability to the guild. Take Paradise/Royal, for example. drought complained that in x weeks, he was nearly constantly cookied and had hardly leveled, because Paradise had been regularly warred (mostly by Rye). Hence his move back to Royal (exhibition guild).

Back in the day, when money was scarce, you'd have to be extremely wealthy (in game) to afford a second guild, so you either made a battle guild and dealt with the random-war factor, or you made an exhibition and deliberately excluded yourself from 1 of the game's features.

Now, however, with 1x mains having more silver than the average 3x mains did a year ago, money in-game money is really easy to come by, and guilds can easily afford the best of both worlds: removing the random-war factor without excluding themselves from the war feature of the game.

And to answer your question: yes, I do see this dual-guild phenomenon becoming common place.

PostSubject: Re: Warring vs Exhibition   

Back to top Go down

Warring vs Exhibition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiesta United :: Fiesta :: Guilds-
Jump to: