Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is kinda sad >.<

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

This is kinda sad >.< Empty
PostSubject: This is kinda sad >.<   This is kinda sad >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:50 am

My dad is in a sad mood lately, why you may ask? well he has this friend who was like a brother to him. Now this friend would help my dad out alot he got paid to do jobs and such but he was always willing to pop over and give a hand for free despite all the nagging my dad would do about paying him. The sad part is that my dad's friend had a heart attack today, he now lays in hospital in a coma (wait is that right spelling?) and my dad was just crying his head off, everytime our pet goose honks my dad will race to the window to see if his friend had come, he's cleaning up the back lawn so when his friend comes back it'll be nice and tidy for him, and what makes it worse is that all my efforts at cheering him up make him smile for like a second and then he'll reel it back to his friend. It makes ME sad, I did terrible at softball practice and anytime my coach shouted at me to do pushups I couldn't even get to my bush, THATS how bad this is, I never thought someone I hated so much could do such I thing. I despise my dad's friend and always have, he says hi i'll say it back but he is scary, and I don't like the fact my dad spends overall more time with him than he ever really has with me. And now I feel sad because this is the most emotional my dad has ever been, he didn't even do anything when I was being bullied at school >.<
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: This is kinda sad >.<   This is kinda sad >.< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:08 am

It's always sad if people end up in the hospital... I hope your dads friend will be okay though.

I don't know what to say really... I guess you could take your dad to the hospital to visit him if you want, it might do him good to see his friend alive and recovering.

Good luck anyway, these are hard times

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: This is kinda sad >.<   This is kinda sad >.< Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:24 am

O.O he is getting so emotional, I can't go into the same room with him without him falling into tears because he may not be here to see me grow up.

He went to see him today, while I was at school, no surprises there. They say his heart is beating on it's own but they have to pump him oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: This is kinda sad >.<   This is kinda sad >.< Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:11 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: This is kinda sad >.<   This is kinda sad >.< Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:45 am

My sympathies are with you, Gengie. And as min min said, these are trying times. Keep strong, dear friend.
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: This is kinda sad >.<   This is kinda sad >.< Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:39 am

oh ha woops, forgot to update this, he actually died about three days after I posted his heart was working, they said he tried but insisted his brain was too badly damaged to come back properly and he kinda just went poof and his heart stopped, we went to his funeral and it was kinda sad to see his picture and think, i'm never gonna see his smile again, and the last time I did see him I ignored him like I usually did he said hi I said hi he went down to my dad that was the last thing I said to him.

And thats that. I still havent been able to properly catch up with my homework since it but i'll get there, now that my dad doesn't see the need to fix everything to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is kinda sad >.<   This is kinda sad >.< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is kinda sad >.<
Page 1 of 1