Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nicknames?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Nicknames? Empty
PostSubject: Nicknames?   Nicknames? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:37 am

Oh come on I know EVERYONE was given at least one nickname through high school or any other place, haha such as nerd, angus, alice in wonderland you know at one point I think people began singing the alice the camel song every time my name was called on the role..... it got old quickly as as people would get detentions for it. Some nicknames your not too keen on, like angus my first ever nickname it was given to me by the bullies at my primary school because of my anger management problems.

My latest nickname is the strangest ever, I will give you where each part cam from.

The dangerous vampire werewolf witch emo queen

Dangerous, I was in the science lap thing, Liam was poking me and I stepped to the side to get out of his reach but the science teacher was there and I kinda tripped him up....hehe my bad, he called me dangerous and I have to move out his way ever time he walks past now.
Vampire, when I laugh you can see my pointy teeth someone pointed out I look like a vampire thing and it kinda stuck woth the boys.
Werewolf,, I'm not sure if I have told you guys but I have a monobrow, I am not proud of it and have been planning on plucking it but in the end I decided I didn't really care. Either way apparently werewolfs have them and so Liam added it on.
Witch, This one is fairly simple, I sat for almost the whole hour at science class dripping water drop by drop into all these different contains, someone saw me and said ALys you look like a witch brewing a potion, I attempted my fail ebil laugh you know the *muahahahaha* but with the *chokes* and then fell on the floor Very Happy he then announced I had spilt water on myself.
Emo Queen, This actually has NOTHING to do with being emo as I am nowhere near it, thank god, my parents would hate it if I was was. The truth is I drew a picture in tech class which the boys named a pink haired emo goth tryhard, I just laughed at them, but when I continued to draw my big headed chobbie drawings they started calling me Emo Queen like a queen ant as I produced the "emo people" O.o after alot debate the guys now call me Emo King...... yea big improve ment >.<

Anyone else got nicknames with history like that?
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
IllusionDiffusion
super awesome sexay pwn sauce

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Nicknames? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicknames?   Nicknames? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:23 am

Namie or Namy: It's just my name but used in an affectionate way.

P Diddy: This over happened because I use to always wear collar and dress shirts. So one day somebody called me P Diddy. I ended fighting some dude over the name cause I was so pissed off. Nowadays whenever somebody says it its kinda of nostalgaic since only people from elementary school know that nickname.

That's about it. What a Face
Back to top Go down
IllusionDiffusion
super awesome sexay pwn sauce

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Nicknames? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicknames?   Nicknames? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:23 am

accidental double post of the same thing
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

Nicknames? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicknames?   Nicknames? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:08 am

roflmao,

ahh my friend gave me this one today Brave Vicous Vampire, a list of queing it up chats

Me: haha I fantisised that my bus drivers hand went out the window to catch his newpaper and his arm fell off *grins*
Alana: are you SURE your not a vampire Alys?
Me: no, but I want to be. Answer your question?
Alana: oh yea

Me: OMFG i watched that movie, it was so awesome, all the blood and gore and stuff!
Liam: you know Alys, for a moment there I thought you were a vampire
Me: I vant to suck ur bloooooooood
Max: I told you this morning, she enjoys gore movies
Max, Liam, Alana: Vampire

Me: OMG i totally killed harry potter in my dream last night!
Andrew: how on earth did you do that, I mean it's phisically impossible as he IS just a fairytale figure
Me: *interupts* Andrew as much as we dispise your nerdy facts and opinions we are gonna have to ask you to stop interupting me while i'm typing me conversations
Andrew: Well for a facts you shouldn't be on the computer at all, and if you don't get off I am going to tell the teacher
Me: I'll kill you first!
Alana: Alys I know how much you want to be a vampire but despite the fact andrew is annoying you can't kill him
Me: DOH!!!

These were all actual conversations I wrote down to typre for you guys. *grins wildly* best part of a school day is recording all the funny/annoying things people say about you while you are being you. *grin widens* as you have seen here. I have a page of stuff I have written down throughout the week.

Everybody's heard of N/A not applicable not achieved blah blah blah, haha yea, naugty Alys and Nutty Alys two more of my more recent nicknames.
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Nicknames? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicknames?   Nicknames? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Heh, they called me Agumon. My name`s Agustin and when Digimon was released here in Argentina, years ago, I was the king of the class~! Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho~!

Nicknames? AgumonS
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

Nicknames? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicknames?   Nicknames? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:26 am

hmmmmmmmmm interesting...... I seem to have become the class clown, moer because teachers....*shivers*.....seem to....*shivers again*......like talking to me.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nicknames? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicknames?   Nicknames? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicknames?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiesta United :: General Discussion :: Game Time-
Jump to: