Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?!

Go down 
5 posters

What do you think about this idea?
Oh yea!
Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Vote_lcap0%Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I wont contribute
Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Vote_lcap0%Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Your mad!!!
 0% [ 0 ]
It's fine
 0% [ 0 ]
All of the above
 0% [ 0 ]
Muahahahahahahahaha GO FOR IT!
Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Vote_lcap100%Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?!   Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:29 am

You all read the title, which means you should have no Idea really of what I'm doing.

Fiesta United Mag, I want to make one. It will only end up as a topic where it will say Fiesta United Mag Issue 1 and then all the images of the pages will be in the post and you can talk about it etc.

This thread if for you to recomend things to go into it.

I need screenshots for the front cover which will become a poll, and a story to get entered into it and Fiesta/Fiesta United updates, Announcements. And fun things that have happened. Plus the winners of cometitions. Such as banner competition. And loads nore.

I guess I will also be "recruiting" official workers for the mag too. You don't get anything but your name on it so yea. But place the work or whatnot you want to see in this months mag here.

I don't really know what the admins have to say about this but they can't really stop me as this is a fan based project.
Also anyone who reaches 100 posts before the next mag comes out can have their name put in a vip corner.

So what do people think about this. I have been sending out Alys Mag to my friends for about 3 months with top 10 lists and all sorts I hear on the TV and Radio so I have an idea of whats going on.

Please send in stuff you want included. Please!

Fiesta United Next Top Model COming Soon To A forum Near You. (Also only a fan based cometition, nothing official *big grin*)
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?!   Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:19 pm

ouuu, then we can rival the official fiesta mag!! :3

i like the idea... can there be a section for me to showcase my drawings?? :p

neo inspired me to draw for everyone and gave me ideas for fun short paint cartoons ^^

edit: wow, can't believe neo actually inspired me... of all people
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?!   Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:59 pm

The idea is nice, but i think we don't have enough people for it though... We still really need more people and I honestly think that if you start this now it'll either be tiny, crappy, or just not worth the effort.

No offense, the idea is awesome, but I don't think we have enough people Sad
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?!   Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:01 pm

I have to agree with what MinoesTheEmoAdmin says, and I`d like to add that we`re gonna have to get a couple of good lawyers if we make a "Fiesta United Mag" and a "Fiesta United Next Top Model", `cause FatalLace and AhRin are gonna come straight to sue us, hahaha~
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?!   Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:55 am

*pouts* They can't do that, it's not against the law to make magazine pages for your friends online. The top model is for me, I need the screenshots to decorate the mag with. And it wont fail, i'll add complete and total random stuff to it. No matter how big or how small a forum is, there is always something to report! Want something known? Put it in my magazine so I can ask Malau to sticky it so that everyone looks at it Very Happy it's really so I can randomly practise that kind of thing because I have a dream of pionearing the world largest gaming comunity thing. And this will help in one elemant. Now anyone got anything they want in it or is Neo's holloween song the only fan submission that wasn't rally submitted going to be in it?
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?!   Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:56 am

I was kidding with the suing thing, of course they can`t sue us. A magazine`s a magazine, wherever it is...

... however, I gotta say again, that we don`t have enough members yet, and that a project like this made effective now will either fade or won`t have the splendour it could really have. We don`t have much active members, we can count the ones who post with our fingers, and that can easily be seen (On the contests that have been held, for example). Argh, to heck with not mentioning numbers, we`re like, six at the moment.

My suggestion is wait till we have more members before doing something like this, or better yet, advertising the forum and getting people here instead of waiting. That would be better in every sense, not only for the magazine but for the forum itself.

I don`t wanna be a party pooper, but those are my thoughts on the matter
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?!   Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:54 am

I don't really care it's for my fun, if I practise with random things you guys send me when we do have enough members we'll be sweet coz I know what i'll be doing. Practise makes perfect. And perfect attracts people.

We can easilly hold it off but I want stuff to play with on photoshop, practise presenting the information in a good looking way, the banners etc are fine and all but untill we offer something to the people that join there really isn't much for them to do, what if you add a welcome thread or something. I found in the forum I made the people that joined felt like they were intruding into the forums space and needed an invitation to join in. A welcome thread would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?!   Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:36 am

how about we do this then guys??? for now, let's make a small scale mag.. say 3-4 pages or how many ever you guys can come up with that suits the number of members in the forum and the amount of participation from them.

cuz the mag idea is nice but i have to agree with neo too.. we do lack active participation and members but if jammy wants to practice, heck lets give her all the support we can.. no harm in giving positive encouragement when it fits...

thats my thoughts at least... what say you big boss lady your honour (that's what i call min)
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?!   Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:27 pm

Very Happy you like me Malau, admit it.

It would only end up as fan submissions like some of the drwings people submit to the forums and stuff. If anyone wants anouncements and stuff idk. It all depends on what people send me and wether they get to reading this thread.
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?!   Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:53 am

Well, you`re welcome to use all the junk I`ve posted on the scribbles section, hahaha~ We could have, um, one Super Smash Fiesta boss per issue? But I wouldn`t want them to be used up fast, that`s why I suggested we wait: We don`t wanna use up good material when only 3-4 people read it.

Y`know you have my support

Now leave me alone, I`m watching Min`s hentai videos
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?!   Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:46 am

Jam_Tart wrote:
Very Happy you like me Malau, admit it.

It would only end up as fan submissions like some of the drwings people submit to the forums and stuff. If anyone wants anouncements and stuff idk. It all depends on what people send me and wether they get to reading this thread.

Jammy, of course I like you as a friend... I like all of you (well, maybe except Neo cuz he wouldn't admit that I'm a better genius then him) The reason why I gave you the encouragement and support was because my parents never really supported me when needed so I wasn't properly given enough push... So, as I don't want that to happen to you, I'm right behind ya. XD

Anyways, I've given it some thought and I came up with some ideas. How about for the first issue of the mag, we make it as an introduction issue.... Like introduce the forum, admin, perhaps some history of it, and i can give you a short piece for the rankings too Smile at least that way it'll give newbies, members, and visitors to the forum a chance to get to know what the forum is all about (just some thought)
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?!   Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:01 am

I actually think that`s a wonderful idea, like, a presentation card!

We should distribute it out of the forum! Min would have to write something, her being the emo admin and all
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?!   Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:53 am

I think it sounds awesome too. Do you think a hand drawn image for the first one would be alright? I mean if everyone send me a screenshot of their char I can make a custom image for the front cover. As a thought.

There would be alot of "research" in it for me. I would have to get the info off people and make sure it's right. And stuff. Plus things. And upsode down dictionarys
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?!   Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:30 pm

see, I knew we could all come up with some sort of common ground Smile All we had to do was to tweak that idea and made it into something everyone can agree on.

Jam, I don't mind proof reading the mag and helping you with layout cuz in real life I design and compile newsletters/brochures/pamphlets for a non-government organisation in Malaysia
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?!   Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:00 pm

i love this thingie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?!   Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:45 pm

hehe yea now before I begin, I need something to use as a front cover, screenshots or whatever that show companionship or something. Like the banner thingy, but screenshots. For the front cover. Dance party whatever idc as long as there is no interface so I can use alot of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?!   Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiesta United Mag Auditions?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1