Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Screenies

Go down 
+2
Minoes
Jam_Tart
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:19 am

Some random screenies I have taken

Random Screenies Screenshot040-1

Random Screenies Screenshot029-1

Random Screenies Screenshot036-1

Random Screenies Screenshot066
You have to admit, this looks like Neo

Random Screenies Screenshot067
*whistles* This is not Neo though, that would be wrong...

Random Screenies Screenshot086
And there's more where these came from! (the fiesta file)

Last edited by Jam_Tart on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:05 pm

*giggles* Nice ones XD

Glitches ftw.
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:06 am

The glitches one was annoying had to relog and it didn't disapear so I ended up on my archer till the KQ finished.
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Wha...?! Where`d you get that...?!

Seriously now, what`s up with that kiss? I... wanna know how you do that... how... how did you do it...?
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:24 pm

yeah i wanna know to how u dit that kiss
the male one i know but what kind of action is the girl doing
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:24 am

ohhhh I guess i'll never tell you. Unless.... no no you wouldn't
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:27 am

what i wouldn't? lolz
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:29 am

No your all on Bijou you couldn't no that would be, no no I can't tell you
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:30 am

pm me with it plz cuz i realy wanna know (then neo can't see it muhhahahahaha)
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:55 am

But I`m on Apoline ^^U
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:06 am

I'd been talking to Nimmie at the time, but you wouldn't do it either, and for Nimmie it would be moraly wrong and I think it would scar her for life. Neo not so much...
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:06 am

i know the secret just by looking at it... the guy is doing salute emoticon and the girl is doing the frustrated one ^^
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:30 am

Thanks, Malau. You just boosted the effectiveness of my Fiesta affairs by 200%!
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:48 am

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Malau, you were ment to make them guess it not tell them, that really upset me. It's not usually I get to know something one of you don't
normally it's the other way around.
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:12 pm

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry!! I DIDN'T KNOW!!!!! TT^TT
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:18 am

=.= yes I have no comment anymore. It has been put on plenty of times, My next ingenious plan to get screenshots and videos will have to bee foolproof....

Malau, your location is cute, shame I got caught by da pig because I was crying.
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:32 am

my box ish quite comfy... it has those bubble wrap thingies *pops* o.O
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:35 am

...... I wants them .......

*pops own*

*pokes tounge*
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:36 pm

New Random Screenies!!
Random Screenies Th_screenshot086
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:59 am

Nice one Razz

Here's a funny one:

Random Screenies Screenshot215jk0.th
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:14 pm

nice pics.. now where's that screenie of me doing ............ *searches*
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:47 am

find it monkey boy! roflmao min I feel sorry for you... you'd never believe I picked up a drop and it was a white item..... I was so annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Random Screenies Fiesta11

this is a nice one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:07 am

get rid of the names and HP bar and I could make a siggy for you with that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:34 am

nah my look is changed now i'll make a new one like this with my new look and nime's look
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Screenies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screenies   Random Screenies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Screenies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next