Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Left hand drive vs right hand drive

Go down 
+2
Minoes
MalauKnight
6 posters

Correct side of the road??
Right hand drive ftw (cuz it just sounds right ;) )
Left hand drive vs right hand drive Vote_lcap60%Left hand drive vs right hand drive Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Left hand drive ftw (cuz lefty rules~!!)
Left hand drive vs right hand drive Vote_lcap40%Left hand drive vs right hand drive Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
neither, i choose middle side (cuz that's where i drive .__. )
Left hand drive vs right hand drive Vote_lcap0%Left hand drive vs right hand drive Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Left hand drive vs right hand drive Empty
PostSubject: Left hand drive vs right hand drive   Left hand drive vs right hand drive Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:01 pm

After much heated debate, I think we should discuss this further with the esteem members of the forum Suspect

The golden question: which side of the road is the correct side???? Left hand drive (aka steering wheel on the left side of the car) or right hand drive (aka steering wheel on the right side of the car) And please justify your stand.

its the right hand drive because its more natural and me thinks right hand drives are..... (will continue my reasoning after more research.. too full to do it now .__. )
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Left hand drive vs right hand drive   Left hand drive vs right hand drive Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:03 pm

LEFT HAND DRIVE !

Most countries drive on the right side! It's much more logical! You're just silly and stubborn with your right hand drive -.-
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Left hand drive vs right hand drive   Left hand drive vs right hand drive Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:10 pm

Right side of the road so left hand drive (put my vote on the wron position)

HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Left hand drive vs right hand drive   Left hand drive vs right hand drive Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:44 am

Roflmao yes we drive left side of road but wheel on the right, exept some of the impoted cars from places that have them in the other place, then some are there, but I can't say middle. (i wish I could) as thats the usual place I drive, even though it's in game. I have a thing i prefere to dodge out the way than just sit doing nothing lol
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
juNebug
Nublet
juNebug

Female
Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Left hand drive vs right hand drive   Left hand drive vs right hand drive Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:20 pm

driving on left side of the road with steering wheel on right side of car. cause its the way my country is so shove it xD
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Left hand drive vs right hand drive   Left hand drive vs right hand drive Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:42 am

mwahahaha!!!! right and drive ftw~!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Left hand drive vs right hand drive   Left hand drive vs right hand drive Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:40 pm

no research Malau? Thats a shame
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Left hand drive vs right hand drive   Left hand drive vs right hand drive Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:11 am

On my country, the driver sits on the left and drives on the right side, so it would be left hand drive, right? But, I suppose both are right, I mean, both are the same

Can´t we discuss serious things instead? Like, would Goku beat Luffy on an eating contest? Y´know, things that really matter?

Wah!
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Left hand drive vs right hand drive   Left hand drive vs right hand drive Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:55 am

Neo why don't we continue to discuss topics that eveyone can take part in. Not some eating contest between people i've never met that are ment to matter.
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Left hand drive vs right hand drive   Left hand drive vs right hand drive Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:07 pm

Why don`t we discuss serious things like the reason why Jam can`t take a joke?

OMG DID HE ACTUALLY SAY THAT?!
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

PostSubject: Re: Left hand drive vs right hand drive   Left hand drive vs right hand drive Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:29 pm

Why can't Neo read things aloud and find there was sarcasim in them... actually reading it now you probable can't it doesn't sound too sarcastic.... woops
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Left hand drive vs right hand drive   Left hand drive vs right hand drive Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:05 pm

Why can't we all be friends XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left hand drive vs right hand drive   Left hand drive vs right hand drive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left hand drive vs right hand drive
Page 1 of 1