Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I seem stuck...

Go down 
+3
Minoes
Little_Mo
Jam_Tart
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

I seem stuck... Empty
PostSubject: I seem stuck...   I seem stuck... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:40 am

You guys are probably gonna think i'm this big smushy thing.
Here's my deal.
I like this boy, he's younger and shorter than me but cute in his own way.
We like the same things and enjoy each others company in a friend like way. We share the same sence of humour and never seem to get into argumants with each other.
But the thing is, i've like him since november last year and all my friends insist they couldn't stand liking someone that long and not doing anything about it. I can't seem to even mention it to him.

What I need is whether I should or shouldn't tell him, or ask him out etc. I am in a really big jam as we have just been dismissed for our holidays and I may never see him again. Please help, I need words of advice!

Yours Sincerely,
Alys the big mushy Jam_Tart
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-10-30

I seem stuck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I seem stuck...   I seem stuck... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:23 am

You have only one life... If you really like him like you seem too, then go for it...

Who cares if he's younger, shorter ? Love is universal and as long as the feeling is there, nothing must get in the way...

Now, just tell him... Call him if you're too shy, or ask him to see him, on a date...
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690

I seem stuck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I seem stuck...   I seem stuck... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:32 pm

If you'd might never se him again, go for it. Who knows!

If you will see him again, you have to figure out if you'd rather have than friendship than tried and lost the guy all together... I mean, if it works out it's wonderful, but it's not guaranteed he wants more.

And I agree with Mo, age and length shouldn't matter much. If it's a huge difference it can prove difficult, but i do not think that is the case.

SO in short - do what your heart tells you girl and make out with him Razz
Back to top Go down
Nimmie1400
Squishy Paper
Nimmie1400

Female
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-22

I seem stuck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I seem stuck...   I seem stuck... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:20 pm

I agree with Mo and Min.
Just ask him and u will see if he wants to date or not.

If u don't do it u might feel guilty all ur live.

Love and Hugs Nimmie
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

I seem stuck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I seem stuck...   I seem stuck... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:10 am

well I can tell you there is a BIG difference in our height, i'd nave to bend quite far to kiss him and thats awkward. But... I have felt like telling him so many times it just never feels right, and I do feel worried he doesn't like me back and so i'll lose him as a friend coz he'll feel really awkward hanging out with me. I can go with him on outing no problem, the problem is when you give it a name like a date.
But if I had any corouge I would have told him a while ago...
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

I seem stuck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I seem stuck...   I seem stuck... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:02 am

You are still young... Boys' growth last till their early 20ies...

He'll catch up with you in no time I'm sure, don't worry...

If you are too shy, just call him, or send him a letter Smile
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

I seem stuck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I seem stuck...   I seem stuck... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:34 pm

hmm, sounds like we need a man's perspective in this matter...

first of all, i do agree with min with the friendship thing and i also agree with mo...

however, as this kinda happened to me last time...... this is what i did, hope it'll help you a bit...

What i did was i casually asked her to hang out one day and i just started talking normally. but during the conversation, i casually ask her for hints and try to get some answers from her by asking similar questions or something along the lines of "relationship"

anyways, to make a long story short, she said that she would rather have friends compared to bfs so i decided not to ask her cuz i didn't want to jeopardize our friendship and until now we are still good friends and close friends....

anyways, hope that gave you some idea of what to do....

and ps. height and age doesnt matter. and when it comes to love, physical attributes dont matter (at least to me it doesnt)

hope everything turns out ok for you and your friend... and remember, no matter what, you will always us ^^
Back to top Go down
Neoshaman
Butterfly Hero
Neoshaman

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-11-01

I seem stuck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I seem stuck...   I seem stuck... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:24 am

Jam_Tart wrote:
well I can tell you there is a BIG difference in our height, i'd nave to bend quite far to kiss him and thats awkward.

About this, two words: LOVELY COMPLEX

I seem stuck... Lovecon%20Lovely%20Complex%2002

It doesn`t matter. At all. If it mattered, you wouldn`t like the guy. And you do. So it doesn`t matter.

Jam_Tart wrote:
But... I have felt like telling him so many times it just never feels right, and I do feel worried he doesn't like me back and so i'll lose him as a friend coz he'll feel really awkward hanging out with me

But you just said you might never see him again, how can that be if he`s such a good friend? Good friends keep in touch ^^U My advice is really, really simple, and has already been expressed: If you`re not gonna be able to see him again (Which... is pretty unlikely, i mean, I bet you have his e-mail at least), my advice is to tell him. The way you`re more comfortable, maybe you wanna hang out with him (Don`t call it a date if you don`t wanna call it a date, outing, going out, hanging out, its all the same) and then tell him, or maybe you just wanna tell him straight, that depends on you and your style. I`ve tried both, for example, hahaha!

Anyway, if you are, indeed, gonna see him again, you have more time to plan your attack. Use this time wisely to build up courage and get closer (Though... you say you`re already really close...) what I mean is that you can be more loose and take it easy if you know you`re gonna keep seeing him (You might wanna watch out for other girls though, haha~ *Winkwinkwink* Early bird gets the--Agh, anyway)

Your friends say that they wouldn`t be able to like someone for that much time without telling that someone, but there`s a LOT of ways in which you can like someone, actually, there`s one way per person, and there`s a lot of people in this world of ours. So just stick to your way. Some people can live without telling them, or can settle with the friendship. I can`t ^^U If I like someone, I want that someone, and the friendship is always a reminder (Until you stop liking the someone, which can happen, but on the long run) that I don`t have that someone. So, in these cases, friendhisp is the stage while I build up the courage and confidence to tell this person what I feel about her. If I tell the person, and I`m corresponded, awesome, if I`m not, too bad, I`ll mourn it, I`ll cry and I`ll think a lot about things. But I`ll forget faster, because I won`t be balancing "What if..."s in my head, and I really despise "What if..."s, I try to get rid of as much as I can.

That`s my advice, Jam. One way or the other, remember you`ll always have me *Wink*
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

I seem stuck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I seem stuck...   I seem stuck... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:14 am

lol Neo your the same age as my brother but less confusing (that probably comes from us not play fighting throughout the convo) I have his email but he never checks them, I don't have his address and I don't have his phone number.
I mean i'd be fine telling him I liked him IF but only IF I knew he wasn't as "afraid" of me as my friend Vinnie.
This boy, he's cute in his own ways. How he gets on with thing and looks at life you just can't help smiling and thinking, now why can't I think like that. I look up to him in a way as he's always the one to cheer me up. I can only do my best to keep in contact but I don't know if my best will do.
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177

I seem stuck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I seem stuck...   I seem stuck... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:19 pm

Just tell him. Tell him that you are perhaps interested in more than just friendship, and if he's willing to explore the possibility with you.

If he doesn't think of you in that light, your friendship will not be harmed. Boys are different to girls. Girls get all withdrawn when a guy they're not intimately interested in express their desire. But when a girl (who's already a good friend) tells a guy she is thus interested while he is not, he ends up thinking of her 'fondly' (provided she doesn't get all psycho on him). So I don't think your close friendship will be spoilt.

By the way, however nervous you are, he is 10 times more nervous than you. I've seen you irl pic, and you're a pretty girl (hey! stop denying it!), pretty enough to knock the socks off just about any guy close to your age. So believe me when I say: he'll be even more nervous than you.
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female

I seem stuck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I seem stuck...   I seem stuck... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 am

wow daevor thats some strong words, thanks.
And thinking about it now he probably is nervous. Any time we would whisper in class time and send notes over the class to each other when we're not ment to be, if he saw something that might be embarasing or a topic he didn't want to talk about he'd make a joke and do this laugh and over reactive arm wave thing that he wouldn't normally do if something was actually funny. Those topics were always the more sensative ones where instead of telling the strait truth he would always side track and make something up maybe about someone else. So yea he probably is nervous about something close to who he likes, but I can't help feeling no matter how close we are he will do his laugh and make the whole thing sound like a big joke. I hope he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I seem stuck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I seem stuck...   I seem stuck... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I seem stuck...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiesta United :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: