Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bijou - Downfall of the giants

Go down 
+5
Little_Mo
IllusionDiffusion
MalauKnight
Leyrra
Minoes
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:02 am

Um, we don't really care about 'blacklisting'. We say that everyone has their opinion and bad opinions are allowed, as long as you can give arguments. So if you'd say 'Ank sucks big time' without further explanation as to why you think it (and 'they're bastards, that's why' doesn't count) we'd edit/remove it. However, you are discussing it and sharing your opinion so we will not edit or anything.

I personally am not happy with it. I'd honestly rather have had Blitz as the only big guild left than Rye, but that's me.

We just have to wait and see but I do hope that Rye will not take advantage of the situation by monopolozing the pvp-zones and equips.
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:31 am

No blacklisting detected
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:20 am

ImABabe wrote:

POH is a good guild. They are sizeable and strong, and certainly respectable Smile I love many people in that guild. But the vibe I got from them were more along the lines of a Cloth/TRT/PS type of guild. A guild satisfied in the status quo, happy to be with friends and not get heavily immersed in the so-called politics of Fiesta and power struggle amongst the largest guilds. That's why I left them out. But I've never actually been a part of the guild so I may be way off base here.

LOOK MOMMY, LOOK ! WE'RE LISTED ! *points* bounce

xD

I would say, so long as Rye doesn't get the big head, I couldn't care much.

I learned that it's better to stay under the radar of the big guilds, and so far, it has worked fine...
Back to top Go down
ImABabe
Nublet

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:01 pm

gossip flash!

VH reportedly has dissolved and is no more.
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:13 pm

WHAT?! Already :OOOO But I saw accies today!

And I think Fatals new guild Chaotic Embrace has great potential and might make it to be a great guild.

I do think however that people heavily underestimate how heavy it is to be a GM and think 'oooh i'll make a guild!' and then get surprised...
Back to top Go down
ImABabe
Nublet

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:16 pm

Yeah... it was rather short-lived haha. Not sure exactly what happened but I do know that most of the players I know/know of from VH are searching for new guilds or have already switched. This seems to support what I've been hearing.

I think FatalLace is a great candidate to be a GM. She's certainly respected enough around the Fiesta community to command respect from her peers and I think her temperament will serve her well. The one concern I have for ChaoticEmbrace is that she is taking in people from all over, which is great. But sooner or later, the past will rear it's head and grudges will be put on the table. Can these former Rye/Ank/NM, just to name a few, really put everything aside and get along? Certainly not impossible but something only time can confirm. But good luck to her~ I hope it's a great success Smile
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:30 pm

So far Cloth managed to stay out of trouble too. We've had people from all guilds as well. Sure, sometimes there is issues concerning those rivalries, but not many. Hence why I don't think she'll have that much trouble.

The issue would lie more in people joining Chaotic Embrace because it would be a big guild. If ex-NM and ex-AnK would join because they want a big guild and expect what they always have been expecting, it can create friction. Some people will want to show the world how great they are by means of pvp, and others will be firmly opposed to that.
Back to top Go down
ImABabe
Nublet

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:02 pm

Point taken but the people looking to join CE are a different breed than the ones that joined Cloth. The ones we've had in Cloth from other guilds are relatively well behaved.

Some of the people that are looking to join CE are... the people who were by in large the reason their former respective guilds earned their bad reps. People who are currently banned from joining certain guilds because 80%+ of the membership dislike them.

This is a little bit more extreme than the actual situation but... could you imagine a guild that had Stormy, Flash, Finalizer, Abazaba... talk about friction.
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:15 pm

Hmm.... yes that could be an issue xD

I do however have a lot better feeling about this guild than about ValiantHonor... It has a lot more potential to keep existing. I do think she should have thought things through better. Right now half the questions in her thread are answered with 'we'll see' or 'we'll discuss that when we grow a bit' so I'm not sure how it will go...

Especially if said issues indeed occur. How will she deal with it? You can say 'i don't want those issues in my guild' but what will you do if they do get there?
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:18 pm

Wow, we can only wish her the best of luck.

And yes, I think people seriously underestimate what it requires to be a guild master.

Last edited by Daevor on Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:11 pm

Why did VH fail ? ._.
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:11 pm

O.O ohhh, they no longer exist???

damn, 1 week of fiesta and im already missing so much drama??? BIJOU FTW!! bwahahaha
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:22 pm

They're still recruiting people... WE NEED AN INSIDER!
Back to top Go down
ImABabe
Nublet

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:18 am

They like... split... and then two days later a few people went back in but some of those people are again looking for new guilds... I think they're just hanging on by a thread but almost everyone already left. I'm still a little confused though @.@
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:13 am

Yeah, there is still some in it... dunno though ._.

And what is this new guild .... darn forgot the name xD

oh found it ! FallenMist ? xD

Apparently the master is Cr4z33 scratch
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:56 am

Daevor wrote:
Wow, we can only wish her the best of luck.

And yes, I think people seriously underestimate what it requires to be a guild master.

Sorry I have been ready this whole thread thoroughly but it surprised me, Daevor's writing was not in purple on this post, I just felt proud for seeing it, I am sorry.

I follow all you say but have no background knowledge, any chance someone could fiil me in?
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:22 am

Jam_Tart wrote:

Sorry I have been ready this whole thread thoroughly but it surprised me, Daevor's writing was not in purple on this post, I just felt proud for seeing it, I am sorry.

pshaw! You must be feeling a little colour-blind :-/
Back to top Go down
vonartrix
Epic Phail!

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:23 pm

new guild is Flamemist headed by primarily Winged_Bow and FlameOfFire.

and NM is back now, just abit on the quiet side. and Im not in it .yet at least.
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:33 am

So um, NM is back, Rye is doing weirdness so um...

What's the score now?

NM, Rye, FM, NorthStar and... ? Anyone? XD

And what the heck is going on with Rye? Or wait, let's do that in their own thread Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bijou - Downfall of the giants
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3