Fiesta United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bijou - Downfall of the giants

Go down 
+5
Little_Mo
IllusionDiffusion
MalauKnight
Leyrra
Minoes
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female
Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:45 am

Wow Shocked

Personnaly, I didn't know what to think when I learned that...

I know some good people from NM, have personnal hating against some others, and don't really know Phan, but he seems a good person... But overhall, I had/have a bad image of NM...

Now, it was a guild that could stand up to Rye, and I fear that without NM, Rye will dominate Bijou totally...

And yeah, I hope it'll come bite them in their bug lazy bum, it's no way to treat newbies !
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:23 pm

Hahaha!

I always liked NM, really. I had many friends in there and they seemed an honest and good guild. Maybe a bit show-offy but nothing really bad.

I honestly can't stand Rye though... They are definitely the number 1 guild on the server with NM gone thoguh...

THis development definitely makes the top 2-5 more interesting though! Especially with Blitz gone too (yes, its gone) it gets a more tough choice!

I'd say...

1. Rye
2. SemperFidelis
3. ...
No clue....
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:32 pm

Blitz gone ?

didn't know that... how come ? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:47 pm

I don't remember exactly... It has somethign to do with Flash quitting Fiesta and some drama I think... I heard from Eld anyway. Ai and him are in Aristocrats now...
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:43 pm

Flash quitted ?

I have been wondering where he went ... scratch
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:54 pm

He quit and Blitz died...

AnK/Blitz are no more! FBs are safe!

mwhehehe.
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:07 pm

tee hee hee

But now, the Dark Ages of Rye are coming...

*shivers*

I don't think ValiantWhatever will ever work though...
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:15 pm

Malau says it's 'ValiantHonor'

I don't know about it... From the thigns I hear most of NM moved there... but I don't have a good feeling about it somehow. I have the idea it's like Lollipops. People trying again but soon it will fade away in the dark...
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:17 pm

Honor yes that's it !

What kind of name is ValiantHonor anyway Rolling Eyes

Yeah, same, it's just doom to fail imho

And I don't think SemperFidelis is up to Rye...

I don't even know *who* exactly is in here xD
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:39 pm

I see them everywhere, they have tons of good players. Unfortunately Rye is hulking all the capped players basically xD

They aren't up for Rye now, I think, but they might. There is some ex-Rye in there and they do have good players.
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:45 pm

mmmm so let them grow and see ?

But if I'm not mistaken the master is Bey, right ?

He still have his mage in Rye
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:26 pm

*cough*

ALL HAIL THE NEWEST UBER AWESOME SMEXY CHOCOLATE SAUCE FINGER LICKING GOOD GUILD IN BIJOU THAT WILL ONLY BE NAMED IN TWO WEEKS TIME!!!!

only requirement to enter: have fun and enjoy yourself in fiesta.... oh loving cookies is a must......
Back to top Go down
IllusionDiffusion
super awesome sexay pwn sauce

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:22 pm

MalauKnight wrote:
*cough*

ALL HAIL THE NEWEST UBER AWESOME SMEXY CHOCOLATE SAUCE FINGER LICKING GOOD GUILD IN BIJOU THAT WILL ONLY BE NAMED IN TWO WEEKS TIME!!!!

only requirement to enter: have fun and enjoy yourself in fiesta.... oh loving cookies is a must......

the massive amount of laziness is not super sizing those words.......but if you quote em you don't have to supersize em. afro

Regarding ANK and Blitz, they were pivotal in making Fiesta fun. They were the bad guys you fought against and lvled to beat. Now that their gone we only have a bunch of random jerks and bullies floating around. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Daevor
Semi-Nub
Daevor

Male
Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:56 am

NM's split is bad for Bijou. I am neither for, nor against, Rye, though I firmly believe they should have at least 1 guild that can stand toe-to-toe with them.

It is the very spirit of competitiveness that keeps us (our server) strong.

Last edited by Daevor on Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:43 pm

I FOUND IT OUT!

"Phan got tired of the drama in guild like the latest big thing being everyone fighting over the Helga xbow from the raid. So he closed down the guild (not disbanded but closed and threw everyone out) so fin made a new guild called ValiantHonor and most of NM are now there."

That's what happened XD
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:00 pm

Once again, greed happened.

Who got the XBow ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:18 pm

My sources say:

donnay did, he was the one who looted it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:33 pm

ooooooh that explain this !!!

I was told : "sbr and Idon'trememberhisname had been dried-fucked"

then sbr told me :"Nuce joined VH, I won't join"

cheers
Back to top Go down
Minoes
Wet Paper
Minoes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

hahaha

Yeah i was thinking too...

NM broke off cuz off drama.. so all the members joined ValiantHonor... wouldn't that just move the drama? I honestly don't see that much future in VH. They might make it work but we'll see in a month if they are still around.
Back to top Go down
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
Little_Mo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:41 pm

Yeah, same

Wait and see....

ps : we really should make a team of Bijou's Gossip", we rule ! We could make a newspaper or something sell it, and GET RICH !!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
MalauKnight

Male
Number of posts : 795

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:44 pm

interesting comments.... and i curse illusion for seeing thru my cheap attempt of making things harder for you guys to read XD

anyways, a new guild should be coming up next weekend... hopefully...... .______."
Back to top Go down
Jam_Tart
Inevitable Cuteness
Jam_Tart

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:03 am

This is all quite interesting to read Very Happy
I am not usually one for gossip but this I can't help but read.
Back to top Go down
http://youremoqueen.sosblog.com
ImABabe
Nublet

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:16 am

Little_Mo wrote:
Flash quitted ?

I have been wondering where he went ... scratch

Flash hasn't officially quit yet. He is currently official "on a break." He may come back when the cap raises but... a lot of his ANK buddies quit or moved on to other guilds. I'd say ANK/Blitz are over but who knows.

Minoes wrote:
hahaha

Yeah i was thinking too...

NM broke off cuz off drama.. so all the members joined ValiantHonor... wouldn't that just move the drama? I honestly don't see that much future in VH. They might make it work but we'll see in a month if they are still around.

I'm not sure if they exactly "moved" the drama. Seems like only the people 'loyal' to Finalizer or those that agree with him followed him to ValiantHonor. But it's probably going to be tough for them to make it without some of NM's most respected members like Fatal and DEK, who to my knowledge have not joined VH. But again, who knows :p And a lot of former NM went to Chocolate so VH isn't at full strength yet either.

--

The way I see it, the only remaining giant guild at this time is Rye.

Then there is a tier of similarly sized guilds I think can easily fill the hole left by ANK / NM with a little bit of maneuvering. Yakuza, Aristocrats, War_Cry, ValiantHonor and Paradise. I leave SemperFidelis off of the list because I don't think it's their goal to become one of the server's biggest guilds. I could be wrong but that's my belief.

Yakuza, Aristo, War_Cry are all pretty PVP oriented guilds from what I see but they've got strong high levels and with some additional members, could slide into the roles vacated by NM/Ank. I think Paradise is trying to make their move now to become bigger. I don't know drought too well but from my few run ins with him, he seems like a stand up guy so good luck to him!

*Note: I don't know where to place CK because I don't know them very well.
Back to top Go down
Leyrra
Squishy

Male
Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:22 am

Hmmmm I see a few flaws in your analysis Babe...
You forgot CK and Pure_Of_Heart... which are pretty good...
and how do you define a great/big guild ? Only through wars ? We won wars against a few of the guilds you mentioned and I don't think PerfectSin is a big guild.

I don't have much to say about NM disbanding... it's sad for those that lost a home when this guild disappeared.
However I hope 1 or 2 guilds rise to stand "against" Rye because I think it's not good when a guild dominates a server...
Back to top Go down
ImABabe
Nublet

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:46 am

I loosely used the term "big guild" to kind of try and point out guilds that could perhaps have the potential or demonstrated the willingness and desire to become "huge." As you alluded to, my definition mainly considers size of the guild based on population of higher levels. I did not take into consideration the quality of its players, both on skill and personality.

As I mentioned, I did not include CK because I lacked the information necessary to voice my opinion. All I know is that... contract_healerz is their GM and my friend Luke is in that guild xD I felt that I could not provide a fair assessment and left them out :p

For better or worse, I've felt that a desire for more power by the guilds I named. I mean no disrespect to anyone in or associate with the guilds but I think I heard that War_Cry attempted a guild only Helga raid, I've heard Paradise is actively recruiting high levels, and I've felt Yakuza/Aristo have always been the highly competitive type out to prove they can stand toe to toe with anyone, if not that they are better. It's this 'edge' to these guilds that make me believe if anyone makes a move to fill in the void left by the recent departure of ANK/NM.

POH is a good guild. They are sizeable and strong, and certainly respectable Smile I love many people in that guild. But the vibe I got from them were more along the lines of a Cloth/TRT/PS type of guild. A guild satisfied in the status quo, happy to be with friends and not get heavily immersed in the so-called politics of Fiesta and power struggle amongst the largest guilds. That's why I left them out. But I've never actually been a part of the guild so I may be way off base here.

I agree, too, with your last statement Smile I think it'll be better, and interesting, at the very least, when there is another guild that can match Rye's stature. It'll provide competition, and this of course is extremely important. But not important in the sense that... in a war, someone will be able to fight Rye on equal footing. I think competition is most important in that it reveals the true character of the participants.

**Note: if anything beyond this point is blacklisting, please edit it out or tell me to remove it.

We saw that the "spirit of competition" between Flash and Aristo (I think), it led to the eventual demise of Blitz. So consumed in his quest to prove that he could have the #1 academy, they advertised days on end that they would plvl if you joined their academy. This opened the floodgates of leechers and people of character Blitz was not necessarily looking for, and drove many of it's core members out.

We saw that a highly competitive individual's refusal to share the rewards of a guild raid on Helga spark so much drama, that it eventually led to one of the longest standing guilds in Bijou to crumble under pressure. To be fair, it can't be placed 100% on him but he is not without fault either. And there were many others in the guild who were the same way, and they could not survive the weight of it all.

So I'm very interested in seeing where things go from here. But until a physical "opponent" arises from the ashes of ANK/NM, I think that Rye (or anyone else in this situation) still has many challenges to face. How it conducts itself during this period of what could be described as autonomy, perhaps, will mold the public opinion. If Rye becomes abusive and tyrannizes the rest of the guild, it may become the new ANK. Or it could handle itself with constraint and with respect, and earn the public's adoration. Only time will tell I guess.

*became old and hungry after this essay. goes off to eat*

EDIT: So turns out... Semper is much bigger than I thought. Shows you how much I know XD

Last edited by ImABabe on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Bijou - Downfall of the giants - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bijou - Downfall of the giants
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next