Fiesta United

Striving for a happy and close Fiesta Online Community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Bijou - Downfall of the giants

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Minoes
Wet Paper
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 690
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:32 am

Is it me or are the 'top' guilds dying?

AnK has gotten a really bad reputation and after the guildincrease they went randomly adding too many people that they have really gotten sucky with only a few higher levels and too many jerks. It seems they were more interested in lots of members than in nice members...
OutCast i don't see much of anymore, seems they have lots of drama with lots of ppl leaving...
Ryekarayn I honestly can't say much about...
NoMercy also has issues, they wanted to merge with MarshMallow (absorb them) and that created issues so that merge is off i think but it's not going well for them either...

Is it time for a new top 4? Are these past their expirationdate? And who would replace them? Or am I just totally wrong? ^_^

_________________
Minoes - 74 Mage - Master of Cloth - Retired
MayuTsukimura - 8X Cleric - Co-Master of Clothes on Fire
Miloda - 5X Archer - Council of The_Round_Table
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leyrra
Squishy


Male
Number of posts : 94
Age : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:13 pm

Well...

ANK has lost a few loyal members recently (kitteh, wafflez, maybe kinneh too). They're still a good guild with a few people having a really bad attitude.

OutCast got disbanded for numerous reasons I will only discuss in pms Smile Most members went to NoMercy with a few moving to Rye or Yakuza.

Rye is in top form. They absorbed most of MarshMallow after the merge between
MarshMallow and NoMercy failed. They're full at the moment and have a heavy number of 85+ making them probably the most powerful guild on the server.

NoMercy is in good shape. They recently kicked the alts out of the main guild because they were getting full but I think they started to get them back.

Yakuza got a few OC members when the members started to leave. Can't say much more about them.

Contract_killers is in good shape, the guild is always full of 60+ people. Probably one of the strongest "non SC using" guilds even if a few members left recently to make a new guild (I'm in that new guild Razz)

Minerva I can't say much, rumors are Aoisuki (the master) quit the game and she was pretty much the only member I knew.

Can't think of others at the moment.

Soooo I'd say Rye and NM stay clearly at the top with the others guilds competing for the other spots.
Feel free to add if I forgot something or to discuss about all this Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoes
Wet Paper
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 690
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:03 pm

I know Kimukai still plays, i could ask him about Minerva once Wink

New rising guilds imo are PoH, Paradise (droughts new guild), CK, I'd even dare add Cloth Razz Maybe War_Cry ? PerfectSin is a bit to early to name though :3 It certainly has good people, that I know Razz

_________________
Minoes - 74 Mage - Master of Cloth - Retired
MayuTsukimura - 8X Cleric - Co-Master of Clothes on Fire
Miloda - 5X Archer - Council of The_Round_Table
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leyrra
Squishy


Male
Number of posts : 94
Age : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:55 pm

Good points Smile

Pure_Of_Heart is a strong guild, lots of people are in the same timezone so they're scary during wars. They have a good amount of 8x too. They beat us when I was in CK when we did not have enough members online to fight them.

I like the people I know in Paradise (drought arfi kreuk) but can't say much about the other people in the guild.

Already talked about CK Smile

War_Cry is a good guild too, they need a few more 8x to be really strong.

Cloth I cannot say because I don't know your members much, but I know that they have one of the best guild master Razz

PerfectSin is really new, we don't have a lot of members but we already won a few wars Razz time will say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 795
Age : 33
Location : hiding underneath my table
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:12 am

Hehehe, you guys only realised about the "top rankings" falling??? I kinda knew about this some time ago cuz I foresee it happening. hehehe, I think a lot so yea...

PoH is getting up there with their members running around places.

CKs, well, I know Jen is working very hard to keep it together and I do know that she is doing quite a good job at it now though there were a few bumps previously.

Minerva's doing ok I guess but then again I've been very busy recently so haven't gotten time to get on Fiesta.

And I do dare say that Cloth is getting strong too :p

Paradise, PerfectSin, War_Cry, I'm not sure off.

Btw, what do you guys think of Deathangels or Jalur_Gemilang as strongish guild?

_________________

Goodbye devilishly good looking Monkey, HELLLLOO SMEXINESS! :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IllusionDiffusion
super awesome sexay pwn sauce


Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:18 am

Woooo Paradise im in it xD In terms of power I would say stronger than average. @.@ Which isn't too strong. xd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoes
Wet Paper
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 690
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:49 am

Haha Malau, I did saw it happening before but more and more signs and stories are reaching my eyes Wink

I don't really know much about DeathAngels and Jalur_Gemilang... I know they are pretty strong but DA has been scaring members off (i know a few) and Jalur is a language-based guild right? I don't think they can reach the top guilds but you never know...

_________________
Minoes - 74 Mage - Master of Cloth - Retired
MayuTsukimura - 8X Cleric - Co-Master of Clothes on Fire
Miloda - 5X Archer - Council of The_Round_Table
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 586
Age : 36
Location : France GMT +1
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:38 am

For my part, since I left CK, I'm staying away from all that big guilds drama and drama seekers...

That being said, I see more and more rude noobs in the "big guilds"... Be it CK, Rye, NM or ANK...

The 100 members increase is killing those guilds... They are recruting left and right, not even checking who they are letting in their guild, and it's sad to see what they have become...

Like a guildie told me yesterday (we were actually discussing that xD), now, those guilds are in the path of who have the most rich high levels members...

Minerva was dieing a few weeks ago... But seems to get better...

Now, about those new guilds, PoH is rising, but most of the mains aren't in there... They have their alts there, and bring their main if war, so I can't say it's a guild...

Never heard of DeathAngels, but Jalur is a rude noobs guild... 95% of their members should be trashed out...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leyrra
Squishy


Male
Number of posts : 94
Age : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:26 am

I think the drama moved to abyss and with most "jerks" reaching 87, I bet it will end soon because honestly, there is no way a pt (or 2 or even 3) could rule 8x abyss, there will instantly be all the capped people coming to kick their ass very badly.
And drama happens even outside of big guilds, we got warred during the recent Helga raid (so that no outside healing could take place) and I don't consider PerfectSin to be a big guild.

I disagree with the "noob recruitment", it may be true for a few guilds but some others recruit very selectively.
(can we blacklist on this forum ? lol. Edit coming if we can Razz)

I really don't know PoH except for a few members I met while I was capping so I'd say they have a fair amount of capped players.

Glad to hear Cloth is rising Smile Friendly war ? Razz

I never heard of DeathAngels either so I cannot say.
I *think* Jalur is a malaysian players guild. I have a good friend in there. I don't think they're that strong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 586
Age : 36
Location : France GMT +1
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:00 am

You just got warred because UAE was tanking... That has nothing with your guild, ANK wanted the raid to fail... They warred all the tanks' guild...

You actually played in their hand by going to Uru and warring them...

But, oh well, what is done is done...

For the noobs recrutement :

It's done by everyone...

A guildie of mine was recruted by NM, only because a member has saw him a few times around... He knew nothing more about Kaegi...

I was in party once on my mage in CP1, there was a CK, a guildess fighter and a cleric which guild I don't remember... The CK asked to the guildless if he wanted to join CK... I actually laughed at that, thinking that he'll never get to join CK that quickly... But 2min laters, he was in...

ANK, I won't even go there...

There is still maybe Rye that isn't noob recruting that much... Mainly they recrut on aquaintenances and such... But they were full at a moment, so no more recrutements, and now deleted the alts from the main guild, so we'll see how it goes...


Last edited by Little_Mo on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoes
Wet Paper
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 690
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:44 am

Blacklisting is allowed within limits. Like, you can say 'i don't like AnK, because...' but not 'I hate AnK, it's a bunch of losers'. Basically just keep in mind that people read this and might be offended and we don't want hurt feelings. So give arguments for the things you say and don't attack ^_^

Personally I get the feeling that the top guilds are desperately trying to maintain their status. When the guild increase came, you saw lots of them adding members really fast. In some cases this didnt change much (like CK adding the other CK guilds to the main one) but in other cases it mostly led to 'lets get as much high members in before the others do so we can be the strongest!' which didn't go to well -.-
After a while they saw it wasn't a great idea and changed it, going smaller, or merging and being mroe selective again but they did take a hard blow from that...

The way I see it, AnK is still in that fase. They want to be the strongest and thus wish to be full on members and as much high members/SC members as possible.
NoMercy did it, didn't work out, started 'over' by getting rid of a bunch of members (causing drama, etc) eventually tried to merge with one of the new guilds and failed and now they are crawling back slowly, with good members rather than lots of members.
OutCast poofed XD I got a glimpse of drama, some ppl left and after that i hardly saw them anymore... I knew they had been getting members from 'fallen guilds' but besides that never raelly been close to their members so i dont know much.
Rye seems to never really went spamadding ppl, so they grew steadily and are a really good guild now... Although they do have some less nice treats considering abysses sometimes.

I'm just really curious how this is going to end. I predict Rye, PoH, CK, Cloth (Razz) and War_Cry currently as next in line for the 'top' guilds on this server...
It's a nice race Razz

_________________
Minoes - 74 Mage - Master of Cloth - Retired
MayuTsukimura - 8X Cleric - Co-Master of Clothes on Fire
Miloda - 5X Archer - Council of The_Round_Table
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MalauKnight
Squishy Pet Monkey Tank
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 795
Age : 33
Location : hiding underneath my table
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:44 pm

*makes popcorn and watches intently while taking notes*

sounds like a good show... I call dibs on VIP seats!!!! cheers

Jalur is a Malaysian guild and there are some Malaysians in DA as well. Just for those who don't know, Jalur is a full Malaysian guild and before just a couple of months ago, they have been nonstop spamming me and Genni3 to join them (cuz we're Malaysians too and they realise how awesomesauce we are but of course I'd never join them). As much as I am a Malaysian I disagree with the guild's philosophy in-game though many of them pretty much know me since I call all of them busuk (smelly) Very Happy But Jalur finally gave up trying to invite me and Genni3, instead some of Jalur's alt joined Fires... and many prefer being in Fires then in Jalur.. lawlz

I have a question though, why are some guilds so hungry when it comes to recruiting high lvls when in the end, they realised that it's not really working out and then you're pretty much back to square one. Wouldn't it be a lot easier and makes more sense if you add a lower lvl into the guild and build, guide, and nurture them to be stronger within the guild. That would create a stronger bond within the guild and ultimately make a stronger guild overall. ps. I still believe power/high lvls in a guild is overrated

Wait, just another question. I know Revelation used to be strong but anyone know what happened to them cuz Dangerous seems to be pretty much quiet these days or is it just me?

_________________

Goodbye devilishly good looking Monkey, HELLLLOO SMEXINESS! :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leyrra
Squishy


Male
Number of posts : 94
Age : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:28 pm

Omg wall of text ahead affraid but it's nice to see we all have different opinion from our server Smile

Little_Mo wrote:
You just got warred because UAE was tanking... That has nothing with your guild, ANK wanted the raid to fail... They warred all the tanks' guild...

You actually played in their hand by going to Uru and warring them...

But, oh well, what is done is done...
This is going to be off topic Smile (I started it I know)
First I did not know all the tanks' guild were warred. I did not hear anything about Latinozz warred by ANK and I know Methal was tanking too... same for Absolute_Zero... I only knew NM and PerfectSin were warred.
For PerfectSin : we were not actually warred by ANK, we were warred by "Blitzkrieg". CK had already been warred by this guild a while ago (late at night) and vendor killed by Arterial so knowing that, as we had all cookied for the raid... we warred ANK to keep them busy during the raid (nice war btw, I respect most of them a lot more now that they actually show and fight for the wars)
Now for a few facts...
Checking the guild master, I learned that the academy master for this guild is Arterial... checking the guild list (in war status), I learned that there is only 1 member in that guild... so I asked for explanation to an ANK member who said that donkey is the member/master of this guild (it seems the academy master is not changed automatically even if he quits the guild).
I'd say I don't think ANK wanted this raid to fail, only some of their members but as I said in a previous post, I think they have some people who just enjoy ruining other people's gaming time and it's a shame ANK cannot get rid of them because honestly it's hard to respect a lot a guild that keep members that act like this.
Little_Mo wrote:

For the noobs recrutement :

It's done by everyone...

A guildie of mine was recruted by NM, only because DEK has saw him a few times around... He knew nothing more about Kaegi...

I was in party once on my mage in CP1, there was a CK, a guildess fighter and a cleric which guild I don't remember... The CK asked to the guildless if he wanted to join CK... I actually laughed at that, thinking that he'll never get to join CK that quickly... But 2min laters, he was in... Oh, and they didn't know each other, and it was during the admin bug...
Don't be too quick to judge either, people who want to join CK have to talk to an admin before admission and CK is quick to kick people that do not fit. Can't say for other guilds but it's probably the same.
I think it's nice that "good guilds" give a chance to people. What are you saying, that you should get to know the people for several months before inviting them ? If you play with someone and find him good, it does not hurt to say he can always join your guild.
Little_Mo wrote:

ANK, I won't even go there...
Now that's blacklisting Smile
I think there are some nice people in ANK. I just don't appreciate the attitude of some of them, including their leaders sadly.
But please, don't be too quick to judge. Hate them only if you know them and not only because they have "ANK" over their head.
Little_Mo wrote:

There is still maybe Rye that isn't noob recruting that much... Mainly they recrut on aquaintenances and such... But they were full at a moment, so no more recrutements, and now deleted the alts from the main guild, so we'll see how it goes...
Nah, NM kicked the alts, not Rye. And there are a few noobs in Rye but I won't name them Smile

MinMin wrote:

Personally I get the feeling that the top guilds are desperately trying to maintain their status. When the guild increase came, you saw lots of them adding members really fast. In some cases this didnt change much (like CK adding the other CK guilds to the main one) but in other cases it mostly led to 'lets get as much high members in before the others do so we can be the strongest!' which didn't go to well -.-
After a while they saw it wasn't a great idea and changed it, going smaller, or merging and being mroe selective again but they did take a hard blow from that...
For the mass recruitment, this is not true for CK. Actually getting 100 members was very annoying because we had to kick someone every time we needed to add someone to the guild.
However, it's probably true that guilds started to recruit a little more with the guild increase. Like "why say no to someone if the guild is not full ?"
Minoes wrote:

The way I see it, AnK is still in that fase. They want to be the strongest and thus wish to be full on members and as much high members/SC members as possible.
I can't say.
Minoes wrote:

NoMercy did it, didn't work out, started 'over' by getting rid of a bunch of members (causing drama, etc) eventually tried to merge with one of the new guilds and failed and now they are crawling back slowly, with good members rather than lots of members.
NM was full.
Then OC got disbanded and some of "the strong" OC members wanted to go to NM. So the guild master decided, plain and simple, to kick all the alts to make some room.
Last time I checked there were 75 people in NM which is huge, especially since they're mostly 8x.
Minoes wrote:

OutCast poofed XD I got a glimpse of drama, some ppl left and after that i hardly saw them anymore... I knew they had been getting members from 'fallen guilds' but besides that never raelly been close to their members so i dont know much.
It's sad that OC got disbanded especially since Kristeen was trying her best to keep the guild going.
Minoes wrote:

Rye seems to never really went spamadding ppl, so they grew steadily and are a really good guild now... Although they do have some less nice treats considering abysses sometimes.
For me there is no question that Rye is the dominating guild at the moment.
Last time they warred NM they won 1032 to 11 o_O
They're high levels, SC users, very well coordinated in wars... deadly.
I remember a war against them where we were actually in the lead for 10 minutes o_O then they started to swarm all over the place and we got crushed... they even killed UAE o_O
Minoes wrote:

I'm just really curious how this is going to end. I predict Rye, PoH, CK, Cloth and War_Cry currently as next in line for the 'top' guilds on this server...
It's a nice race
PerfectSin FTW !
For me Rye and NM are sure bets as number 1 and number 2.
I don't know PoH.
CK and Cloth are nice guilds with lots of people but they still need more 8x.
I don't know about War_Cry. For me it's a "language guild" as (I cannot remember who) called those. They are a good fight tho, a few capped people are always hard to beat Smile
I'll add Yakuza and ANK and since we beat both of those during wars we rulz Smile

MonkeyKnight wrote:

I have a question though, why are some guilds so hungry when it comes to recruiting high lvls when in the end, they realised that it's not really working out and then you're pretty much back to square one. Wouldn't it be a lot easier and makes more sense if you add a lower lvl into the guild and build, guide, and nurture them to be stronger within the guild. That would create a stronger bond within the guild and ultimately make a stronger guild overall. ps. I still believe power/high lvls in a guild is overrated
It's nice to party with your guildie and have some who have the same quests as you so basically, you could add "low levels" but would they fit without having buddies in the guild ?
Besides sometimes recruiting "high levels" works just as fine. We were a very good fit in CK until we decided to leave to build PerfectSin.
MalauKnight wrote:

Wait, just another question. I know Revelation used to be strong but anyone know what happened to them cuz Dangerous seems to be pretty much quiet these days or is it just me?
I only know Dangerous from that guild (Mo, she was dating Yaushaas before DoF). I cannot say if they're strong or not but I never heard of them as a strong guild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 586
Age : 36
Location : France GMT +1
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:57 pm

Ok, let's try to keep this readable xD

Leyrra wrote:
Little_Mo wrote:
You just got warred because UAE was tanking... That has nothing with your guild, ANK wanted the raid to fail... They warred all the tanks' guild...

You actually played in their hand by going to Uru and warring them...

But, oh well, what is done is done...
This is going to be off topic Smile (I started it I know)
First I did not know all the tanks' guild were warred. I did not hear anything about Latinozz warred by ANK and I know Methal was tanking too... same for Absolute_Zero... I only knew NM and PerfectSin were warred.
For PerfectSin : we were not actually warred by ANK, we were warred by "Blitzkrieg". CK had already been warred by this guild a while ago (late at night) and vendor killed by Arterial so knowing that, as we had all cookied for the raid... we warred ANK to keep them busy during the raid (nice war btw, I respect most of them a lot more now that they actually show and fight for the wars)
Now for a few facts...
Checking the guild master, I learned that the academy master for this guild is Arterial... checking the guild list (in war status), I learned that there is only 1 member in that guild... so I asked for explanation to an ANK member who said that donkey is the member/master of this guild (it seems the academy master is not changed automatically even if he quits the guild).
I'd say I don't think ANK wanted this raid to fail, only some of their members but as I said in a previous post, I think they have some people who just enjoy ruining other people's gaming time and it's a shame ANK cannot get rid of them because honestly it's hard to respect a lot a guild that keep members that act like this.


Why would you do that ? By warring them, and removing UAE from the raid, we were short one tank...

Aw, it was a fail anyways...

I think they only warred NM because they knew Fin was there... As for Methal or Rooks, they didn't know they were there... By they, I'm talking about the people who decided to war NM... For me, that group wanted the raid to fail...

Quote :


Little_Mo wrote:

For the noobs recrutement :

It's done by everyone...

A guildie of mine was recruted by NM, only because DEK has saw him a few times around... He knew nothing more about Kaegi...

I was in party once on my mage in CP1, there was a CK, a guildess fighter and a cleric which guild I don't remember... The CK asked to the guildless if he wanted to join CK... I actually laughed at that, thinking that he'll never get to join CK that quickly... But 2min laters, he was in... Oh, and they didn't know each other, and it was during the admin bug...
Don't be too quick to judge either, people who want to join CK have to talk to an admin before admission and CK is quick to kick people that do not fit. Can't say for other guilds but it's probably the same.
I think it's nice that "good guilds" give a chance to people. What are you saying, that you should get to know the people for several months before inviting them ? If you play with someone and find him good, it does not hurt to say he can always join your guild.


I'm not judging, I'm stating facts I saw or things that were told to me. They do whatever they want, but for me, recruting someone, just because you were partying since 10min with him isn't enough...

Quote :


Little_Mo wrote:

ANK, I won't even go there...
Now that's blacklisting Smile
I think there are some nice people in ANK. I just don't appreciate the attitude of some of them, including their leaders sadly.
But please, don't be too quick to judge. Hate them only if you know them and not only because they have "ANK" over their head.
Little_Mo wrote:

There is still maybe Rye that isn't noob recruting that much... Mainly they recrut on aquaintenances and such... But they were full at a moment, so no more recrutements, and now deleted the alts from the main guild, so we'll see how it goes...
Nah, NM kicked the alts, not Rye. And there are a few noobs in Rye but I won't name them Smile


Once again, I'm not judging...

After all the drama in CK, I decided to stay neutral towards all that drama. I don't care who does what, as long as they don't bring it to my guildies, I'll stay out of it...

I know some nice people in ANK too, and to prove further my point, I even partyed with YT's fighter after the raid.

I just don't care what they do, if that what's they like, then so be it... I have no time for that bs...

Oh, and Rye did kick their alts, some of them are in Nyarakeyr now....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leyrra
Squishy


Male
Number of posts : 94
Age : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:33 pm

Omg impossible to keep this clear lol Smile

Little_Mo wrote:

Why would you do that ? By warring them, and removing UAE from the raid, we were short one tank...

Aw, it was a fail anyways...

I think they only warred NM because they knew Fin was there... As for Methal or Rooks, they didn't know they were there... By they, I'm talking about the people who decided to war NM... For me, that group wanted the raid to fail...
Tell me what is the point of having UAE in there with only me able to heal him ? And nobody able to heal me ? Because we have 2 others clerics in the guild but they're 6x and 7x and that clearly is nowhere near enough.
UAE could not have left the guild because he's the guild master and (i'm not sure about it) you cant change positions during a war (maybe it's only when you declare, I don't know about that part).
Besides we were not missing one tank. We were missing tons of tanks and tons more of DDs.

And NM made a huge mistake about their raid. They shouted in Uru about it. Should have kept it to pms.

Little_Mo wrote:

I'm not judging, I'm stating facts I saw or things that were told to me. They do whatever they want, but for me, recruting someone, just because you were partying since 10min with him isn't enough...
My opinion is that 10 minutes is enough to have an idea about if you would like someone in your guild or not. You have time after to see if the person fits in the guild. As I said before I don't think you can introduce the person to every member to see if they fit - remember, TPU did that and where are we now ?
But everyone is different on that aspect, if you do otherwise, well it's great Smile
I'd love some inputs from others about this ? Min, Malau what is your recruitment policy ?

Little_Mo wrote:

Oh, and Rye did kick their alts, some of them are in Nyarakeyr now....
I thought Stormy's archer was the only member of that guild oO my bad if it's not the case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 586
Age : 36
Location : France GMT +1
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:47 pm

Leyrra wrote:

Tell me what is the point of having UAE in there with only me able to heal him ? And nobody able to heal me ? Because we have 2 others clerics in the guild but they're 6x and 7x and that clearly is nowhere near enough.
UAE could not have left the guild because he's the guild master and (i'm not sure about it) you cant change positions during a war (maybe it's only when you declare, I don't know about that part).
Besides we were not missing one tank. We were missing tons of tanks and tons more of DDs.

And NM made a huge mistake about their raid. They shouted in Uru about it. Should have kept it to pms.


I see oO

That's why, next time, a non-warring guild is a must xD

That's the problem, they got hasty, everyone was ready for Sunday...

Quote :


Little_Mo wrote:

I'm not judging, I'm stating facts I saw or things that were told to me. They do whatever they want, but for me, recruting someone, just because you were partying since 10min with him isn't enough...
My opinion is that 10 minutes is enough to have an idea about if you would like someone in your guild or not. You have time after to see if the person fits in the guild. As I said before I don't think you can introduce the person to every member to see if they fit - remember, TPU did that and where are we now ?
But everyone is different on that aspect, if you do otherwise, well it's great Smile
I'd love some inputs from others about this ? Min, Malau what is your recruitment policy ?


I guess I'm more and more cautious towards people in Fiesta. *edited out >: D*

That's why I prefer get to know, before doing anything that might make the guildies uncomfortable...

But in TRT we are much like TPU, a close small group of member, so yeah, when we recrut, it's people at a least one guildie knows since long, and can vouch for them...

That's completly different from the big guilds, so I won't say more...


Last edited by Minoes on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoes
Wet Paper
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 690
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:27 pm

Guys, keep it ontopic a bit ^_^

This isn't the place to discuss the different ways of recruiting or raids Wink If you wanna discuss the different ways of recruiting, get a new topic, we need more anyways.

And come on, there are more good guilds out there we haven't really discussed... how about Yakuza? THey been mentioned but not discussed Razz or DaDarkSide... There are so much more!

_________________
Minoes - 74 Mage - Master of Cloth - Retired
MayuTsukimura - 8X Cleric - Co-Master of Clothes on Fire
Miloda - 5X Archer - Council of The_Round_Table
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vonartrix
Epic Phail!


Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:33 pm

I think NM will become stronger due to one of their members; SGxtreme returning ingame Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoes
Wet Paper
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 690
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:15 pm

Haha nice XD So you're definitely back?


Quote :
the guild pyramid is starting to form
Rye/Blitz/NoMercy
then Cloth/PoH/Minerva/CK
everyone else falls bellow that
PerfectSin might fit into that second group
Yakuza fits up there somewhere also
(not my quote)

_________________
Minoes - 74 Mage - Master of Cloth - Retired
MayuTsukimura - 8X Cleric - Co-Master of Clothes on Fire
Miloda - 5X Archer - Council of The_Round_Table
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoes
Wet Paper
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 690
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:04 am

So apparently there is lots of drama in NoMercy now... rumours go from disbanding to minor disagreements. Some speak of fights of epic proportions while others say it's overexegarated, but the fact remains there is drama in there.

Could anyone shine more light on the situation?

_________________
Minoes - 74 Mage - Master of Cloth - Retired
MayuTsukimura - 8X Cleric - Co-Master of Clothes on Fire
Miloda - 5X Archer - Council of The_Round_Table
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IllusionDiffusion
super awesome sexay pwn sauce


Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:15 am

All I know is that a few Paradise members around 7x or 6x joined recently. @.@ Course this all could have been started on the Rye and NM defeated helga forum threads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 586
Age : 36
Location : France GMT +1
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:16 am

Alright, Agent Momo, Spy Extraordinaire, here to report !

From what my sources said...

There is a few things leading to that action :

- Phan quiting/playing less the game
- many pressures on him from others guilds, tired of being a GM
- some NM members had some bad experiences that lead to more drama

all that added together lead to the disbanding, and creation by Finalizer *cough* of ValiantIDon'tRemember._.

Some members joined, others didn't and stayed in NM, but will be kicked shortly by Phan, DEK won't join, and apparently it "doesn't feel like NM"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoes
Wet Paper
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 690
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:07 am

Gosh o.o


So tháts where Valiant-something came from! I was wondering... app they give madly high rewards for academy but they kick you out as soon as you go offline XD

An academymember and old guildie who recently returned to fiesta reported to me... at lvl 15 he got like 15s and a kebing pet...


I can understand the pressure on Phan and that he's tired of it, but I guess that is a problem cause of the other stuff.... one GM alone can't keep a guild together and switching GMs doesn't have to kill the guild, if he chooses carefully and provides sufficient aftercare...

But this is certainly shocking news...

_________________
Minoes - 74 Mage - Master of Cloth - Retired
MayuTsukimura - 8X Cleric - Co-Master of Clothes on Fire
Miloda - 5X Archer - Council of The_Round_Table
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little_Mo
Ebil Nub
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 586
Age : 36
Location : France GMT +1
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:12 am

*nods*

Are they really doing in that in their aca ? oO

I guess they are aiming for the top rank ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoes
Wet Paper
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 690
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:20 am

I was wondering how such an unknown guild could afford such rewards XD

And I saw hundreds of their accies when i was buffing my accies... so they have the rep of high rewards already I guess... It'll bite them in the ass in the long run XD

The acciemember i spoke of was in their accie and loved the rewards but got so fed up with getting kicked every night that he came to our accie Very Happy

So yes, they do that XD

_________________
Minoes - 74 Mage - Master of Cloth - Retired
MayuTsukimura - 8X Cleric - Co-Master of Clothes on Fire
Miloda - 5X Archer - Council of The_Round_Table
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bijou - Downfall of the giants   

Back to top Go down
 
Bijou - Downfall of the giants
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiesta United :: Fiesta :: Guilds-
Jump to: